[Sitcom 2010] All My Love 몽땅 내사랑

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest daisuki90

^

i don`t understand...its about what...?BTS AML n Gain NG so funny...I think the samgyusal must hot...Thats why she sigh before eating it....I love this sitcom...So sad...AML will not air this week....Love doojoon acting...

Guest c0n3ll0

Happy Time, are there more AML scenes there? or just that 1 minute vid from dcmarried?

Gain looks really cute in when eating samgyusal.. :wub:

Guest mbane25

Below is the long version videos when AML casts were watching the first episode.. Luv the interaction between the Gain and Jo Kwon even their facial expressions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiRkuuO2tiE&list=UL_LulvtsVgVY&playnext=2 - Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4evR1aHDxU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL - Part 2

Guest papercranes1825

hmmm maybe its just me but im okay with adam couple being just siblings in the show...

to be honest i dont know how they will pull the "birth secrets" if kwon/gain turns out to be not blood related and become a couple

i mean their story starts with them knowing eachother as twins since they were born

thats why ok yeob gets annoyed because geum ji makes him call her noona since shes 3minutes older..

UNLESS they didnt know eachother since they were babies lol things might change but the twins history is still a little weird :o

it would have been better if they didnt know eachother their whole lives so they wont be weirded out being in love with eachother lol (geum ji and ok yeob)<-- if that really turns out at the end

Guest nisgilz85

hi guyz...i'm juz falling in love with gain's character in this sitcom..too cute and funny.. :D

Below is the long version videos when AML casts were watching the first episode.. Luv the interaction between the Gain and Jo Kwon even their facial expressions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiRkuuO2tiE&list=UL_LulvtsVgVY&playnext=2 - Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4evR1aHDxU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL - Part 2

but the way, YT already remove the video :tears: Any other available link please?? Thanks in advance...

Guest c0n3ll0

hmmm maybe its just me but im okay with adam couple being just siblings in the show...

to be honest i dont know how they will pull the "birth secrets" if kwon/gain turns out to be not blood related and become a couple

i mean their story starts with them knowing eachother as twins since they were born

thats why ok yeob gets annoyed because geum ji makes him call her noona since shes 3minutes older..

UNLESS they didnt know eachother since they were babies lol things might change but the twins history is still a little weird :o

it would have been better if they didnt know eachother their whole lives so they wont be weirded out being in love with eachother lol (geum ji and ok yeob)<-- if that really turns out at the end

hm.. I think that's possible even if they have known each other since they were born. Maybe the baby switched? :lol:

But the problem is, the "birth secret" isn't Geum Ji's, nor Ok Yeob's. The one who has birth secret is Seung Ah. That's why I really have no idea, how Seung Ah's birth secret can change "GeumYeob" relationship (siblings). :sweatingbullets:

[Trans] 151110 Jo Kwon’s tweets and Nayoung’s conversation

역시우리 팬분들 짱이에요^^저곳에 서포트 음식이 엄청 쌓여있었는데 순식간에 몽땅내사랑 식구분들이 맛있게 저녁식사 하셨어요.~^^

Ah, our fans are the best. Just now i ate with “All My Love” cast till i’m quite full. Have everyone eaten?

193255781.jpg

짜잔~~옥엽입니다~^_^ㅋ 감사합니다!!뜨아~~배불러 =3

Kwon wrote in his next tweet: “Tada~~I am Ok Yup~^_^ ke Thank you!!Wahh~~I’m so full =3”

tumblr_lbxf179CuU1qa0us4o1_500.jpg

P/S : The above cups printed with “All My Love” are given by fans. It’s printed with pictures with “All My Love” Cast and words like “Please take good care of our Ok Yub, Jo Kwon!” and etc which signifies the sincerity of the fans.

721fdf21184c0d34ca4cd60f424fb946_view.jpg

@2AMkwon 조배우. 잘먹었네^^ 도시락도 조배우를 닮아 야무지더군…

Kim Nayoung then replied Kwon in Twitter : “Actor Jo, because of you I ate well and very full, the bento is as meticulous as you!”

Trans from AC Bar, Cr to onedayislove and 2AMfacts (partial)

Kwonnie's fans are soo nice and thoughtful ..:)

Guest serendipityyy

@#$%^&* no episode again? T____T forever cries.

Can anyone tell me why they haven't been airing a

couple episodes? I believe this is the 3rd one???

there aren't gonna be any episodes aired this whole week due to the airing of the asian games!

we have to wait til next monday :(

Guest jessikai

Agreed. I'm actually quite enjoying them as siblings. Their fighting is hilarious xD If they were to have some weird birth secret where they end up not really being twins, it would just be awkward, not gonna lie. Sorry Adam Couple fans (and I'm one too), I'm actually good with them not being each other's love interest.

Guest resendes75

[Trans] 151110 Jo Kwon’s tweets and Nayoung’s conversation

역시우리 팬분들 짱이에요^^저곳에 서포트 음식이 엄청 쌓여있었는데 순식간에 몽땅내사랑 식구분들이 맛있게 저녁식사 하셨어요.~^^

Ah, our fans are the best. Just now i ate with “All My Love” cast till i’m quite full. Have everyone eaten?

짜잔~~옥엽입니다~^_^ㅋ 감사합니다!!뜨아~~배불러 =3

Kwon wrote in his next tweet: “Tada~~I am Ok Yup~^_^ ke Thank you!!Wahh~~I’m so full =3”

P/S : The above cups printed with “All My Love” are given by fans. It’s printed with pictures with “All My Love” Cast and words like “Please take good care of our Ok Yub, Jo Kwon!” and etc which signifies the sincerity of the fans.

@2AMkwon 조배우. 잘먹었네^^ 도시락도 조배우를 닮아 야무지더군…

Kim Nayoung then replied Kwon in Twitter : “Actor Jo, because of you I ate well and very full, the bento is as meticulous as you!”

Trans from AC Bar, Cr to onedayislove and 2AMfacts (partial)

Kwonnie's fans are soo nice and thoughtful ..:)

On this subject, I'm been trying with no luck to find Kim Nayoung's twitter page. Can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks so much!

Edit: Disregard above. After posting i tried looking for it again, and finally found it. oops :P

Guest mamakamaru

Here is Link

We can see another new pictures.

http://m.blog.naver.com/Cupitter

All My Love 몽땅내사랑丸ごと私の愛 11/16

^ oh wow thankiess ^^

i started watching this because of Doojoon and the adam couple, but i never knew that it would actually be interesting. hehe Doojoon sleeping in his underwear <3 ohhh the sexiness <3

I feel sorry for gain though! everyone is criticizing her monolids haha. but it's ok, she's still pretty as always. Ohhh mannn! i cant wait until jong shin comes in! He's the besssttt~ Like legit!!

enjoying this sitcom so far.

but seriously the asian games suck >=[ i want my sitcom to air! sheesh I have to wait until snjeung puts up the subsin a few days just because the asian games delayed the show. grrrrrrrrr >=[

Guest mbane25

Snjeung posted on her twitter:

All My Love will not air on Nov. 22 & 25 .

I believed cuz of the Asian Games...So, only 3 days of AML, better than nothing... :mellow:

Archived