[Sitcom 2010] All My Love 몽땅 내사랑

Guest yeohweping

Guest yeohweping

tn_1286947922_-373189068_0.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20101013n14692

The twins' parents are revealed to be Kim Gab Soo and Park Mi Seon.

The other casts are shown on the first post, their roles in the sitcom will be updated when the official K-news updates them.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teukiie

Not sure if this photo (as posted before) is official, but wouldn't that mean Boram of T-ara is in this too?

Well, I guess we have to wait for official news ><

But wow, Kim Gap Soo is amazing!

Guest kristina_100392

can't wait for this sitcom :) sooo excited about it ^_^ hihihi

gumiho's hunter is in it! :) just gotta love him hehehe.. min woo is his name right? although the cast hasn't been confirmed yet I hope he will be in this ..

I'm looking forward to BTS XD especially for Kwon & Gain <3

I just read Na Young's character description and laughed! I love her to bits, but I can't imagine her as a "sexy school lecturer!" Aahaha! In my mind, she would be more of a dorky and cute lecturer.

More of the cast is getting revealed! Exciting~ Can't wait to see what their roles will be~

now i have one place to hang around again... nice to see AC fans in here...

cant wait for the sitcom...

why i feel the Hwang family is already a family... 

Park Misoon the mommy in the WGM MC panel n the adams couple is her kids... who she always see them everyweek 

cute...

ahhh and DooJoon yaiiiyyyy soo happy

wgm team unites.. lool...

Na Young unnie's role made laugh .. hahahaha.. i always see her as comedic so reading that she'll play a sexy school teacher is strange for me.. kekekeke...

anyways, according to xeth@twitter

B2ST's Doojoon had to leave Narsha's radio show to attend a script-reading session for MBC's new sitcom :)

Source: dcmarried.

about 10 hours ago via web

yaaaayy! they're already starting for the sitcom! can't wait! i hope to see the relationship diagram and official plot, trailers, interviews, (all of it!) soon.. hehehehehe.. excited much? :D

yeah!!!!!! adam couple!!!!!!!! but it's going to funny yet awkward to see them as siblings......

they are my favourite couple forever!

anyway can someone confirm if no min woo will be in this drama.

is he a bad guy or good guy?

i hope the ending does not turns out to be similar to bad guy

Guest hypergurl0901

i can't wait till the drama air. GO adam couple. Love them so much. Can someone please translate the relationships image. I want to know if jo kwon in the drama is gay or not. Thank you.

.'몽땅 내 사랑' 가인 조권 김갑수 등 첫 대본 연습…18일 첫 촬영 시작:)Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

1995551.jpg

[티브이데일리=조의지 기자] 김갑수 박미선 조권 가인 윤두준 김나영 등 출연진만으로 화제를 모으고 있는 시트콤 '몽땅 내 사랑'이 본격적으로 촬영에 돌입했다.

지난 15일 오후 9시 일산 MBC 드림센터 예능국 대본연습실에서 '몽땅 내 사랑' 첫 대본연습이 진행했다. 이날 대본연습실에는 늦은 시간임에도 불구하고 연출을 맡은 권익준 부장과 강영선PD, 황교진PD, 박민정 작가 등 제작진과 배우들이 한 자리에 모여 첫 호흡을 맞췄다.

대본 연습의 시작을 맡은 가인은 떨리는 목소리로 시작했지만 이내 극중 배역 금지의 캐릭터에 동화된 모습을 보였다. 이어 조권도 특유의 코믹 연기와 뛰어난 표현력으로 연신 분위기를 띄웠다. 또한 연기파 배우 김갑수의 코믹연기와 박미선 방은희는 탄탄한 연기로 화기애애한 분위기 속에 대본연습을 마쳤다.

'몽땅 내 사랑'은 2AM 조권과 브라운아이드걸스 가인이 쌍둥이 남매로 출연을 결정한데 이어 김갑수 박미선 방은희 비스트 윤두준 김나영 등 다양한 연령대의 출연진들이 출연한다.

'볼수록 애교만점' 후속으로 방영되는 '몽땅 내 사랑'은 지난 18일 첫 야외 촬영을 시작으로 촬영에 돌입, 내달 8일 첫 방송된다.

[티브이데일리=조의지 기자 young@tvdaily.co.kr]

translation credit: suzelle@adam couple thread

"All My Love" Gain, Jokwon, Kim Kap-Soo etc first script-reading practice... shooting began on the 18th.

Kim Kap-Soo, Park Mi-Sun, Jo Kwon, Gain, Yoon Doo-Joon, Kim Na-Young, etc were set as regular casts in the sitcom that has become a hot topic, "All My Love".

On the 15th at 9 p.m. the very first scrip-reading practice was conducted at the practice room at MCB Dream Centre in Ilsan. That day, even though it was quite late, all the directors: Executive Producer Kwon Ik-Joon, PD Kang Yeong-Seon, PD Hwang Gyo-Jin, Writer Park Min-Jeong and all the rest of the production team as well as the actors met up to work together.

When the practice began, Gain started with trembling voice, but she showed expressions as the character Geum-Ji that she played in the show. Meanwhile Jo Kwon also kept showing a unique comic act and outstanding expressions. Furthermore, character actor Kim Kap-Soo's comic act and Park Mi-Sun and Bang Eun-Hee's solid act created a friendly atmosphere during the scrip-reading practice.

In "All My Love", 2AM's Jo Kwon and Brown Eyed Girls' Gain played the role of twins, while Kim Kap-Soo, Park Mi-Sun, Bang Eun-Hee, Beast's Yoon Doo-Joon, Kim Na-Young, etc played various different roles.

"All My Love", which is a follow-up to "Cuter And Cuter" (forgive me if I translate the title wrong. It's the previous sitcom, I guess.), has begun outdoor shoot on the 18th, and will be aired on the 8th next month.

picture of Doo Joon and Ga-in filming at Ilsan for the sitcom ..

http://bit.ly/diBJFY

cr: xeth@twitter

Guest serendipityyy

pictures from their script reading!

scriptreading.jpg

reading2.jpg

it'll start airing on november 8th i guess?

i CAN'T WAIT!!

i've been looking around to see what kind of character doojoon will play but no luck so far.. :(

maybe jokwon's friend?

Jo kwon and Ga-in on the set ..

51299952.jpg

cr: xeth

edit:

Sungkyunkwan, Playful Kiss supporting actors lead new sitcom

You may currently know these two actors, Jeon Tae-soo and Yoon Seung-ah, better by their characters’ names in their current dramas — which would be the devious school president Ha In-soo of Sungkyunkwan Scandal and Ha-ni’s best friend Dokko Min-ah of Playful Kiss. (You probably recognize them better in character, above, than dressed as their normal selves, below.) Now both will be acting in an upcoming MBC sitcom, titled All My Love [몽땅 내 사랑].

They’ll be joining several idol stars making their cross-overs into acting (why??), such as Jo Kwon of 2AM fame, Ga-in of Brown Eyed Girls, and Yoon Doo-joon of Beast. Let’s just hope Jeon and Yoon get some quality screen time, since they’ve proven they have some acting talent.

(Both are a little raw, particularly Jeon, but both show promise, I think. Jeon’s villainy in SKKS has very occasionally tipped into excessive — such as when he laughs maniacally — but for the most part he has the furious glower down pat and he’s taken to the role with gusto. He has totally committed to the role, which is something new actors don’t always manage to do. Yoon, on the other hand, is understated but quite natural, so I have a good feeling about her.)

Jo Kwon and Ga-in go from playing a married couple on We Got Married to bickering twin siblings in this sitcom. The show centers around the intertwining relationships between two families: “a poor but kind Kong-ji family” and a “wealthy but selfish Pat-ji family.” Kong-ji and Pat-ji (or Patzzi), you may know, refers to the the two sisters in the traditional Korean Cinderella folktale.

The daily sitcom also features Kim Gab-soo (always a treat!) and will premiere on November 8, airing daily.

cr: dramabeans

can anyone confirm the premier date? i thought it would be on Nov. 1??

Guest liliz76

Can't wait to see this sitcom!!I really hope Ga In and Jo Kwon will be not twins......!I'm a huge fan of Adam Couple that's why i want them to be together in the end :)

Do you know if there are many people who have contacted snjeung on viikii to be kor-eng translator for this sitcom??I really hope that we will be able to watch it with English sub... =D

Guest serendipityyy

can anyone confirm the premier date? i thought it would be on Nov. 1??

i'm always 100% positive its november 8th.. just a week after! :)

EDIT------------------

2196380.jpg

Park Eun Hee's character has been cast as Yoon Doo Joon's mom in the sitcom!

The article says that her character is like super woman and she stays strong even in very difficult situation. Even though she has a very average household, her character is very refreshing and has a lot of charisma.

After he husband cheats on her, they get a divorce and she lives with her two sons (doojoon and yeon woo jin?) it also mentions that doojoon either is in the army or came back from serving in the army?

Guest Lollyyy

Ahhhhhh, I'm so looking forward to this sitcom!

Kwon Gain & Doojoon, omg, total awesomeness xD

No clue about Doojoon's role yet uh?

Counting down to 8th Nov!

(hopefully the full show can be easily found online to watch :P)

Archived