Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest datmosphere

Ga-In reveals her difficulties while filming new sitcom, ‘All My Love’

by sweetrevenge on November 5, 2010 at 11:58 pm

It was revealed a while back that Son Ga-In of Brown Eyed Girls would join the cast for MBC’s new sitcom ‘All My Love‘. Apparently, the star is facing some hardships during the filming of the series.

During “All My Love”’s special ‘behind-the-scenes’ episode, Ga-In confessed, “The script is long and when I mess up my parts towards the end, I feel pressured, as we have to film all the way from the beginning again.” The modest singer then continued, “If I was Yoona or SNSD I could say in a cute way, ‘I’m sorry,’ but I can’t do that… So when I get my lines wrong, I feel embarrassed to death.”

Meanwhile, fellow cast member and leader of B2ST, Yoon Doojoon, also contributed his woes to the list of hardships this sitcom is extracting from its cast, as he said,  ”Once I had to dance to no music, and it was really hard.”

Credit : allkpop

Guest milesedi

Here you have some translations SUZELLE (from Gain and Jo Kwon forum) made about the program:

YSY: You two played twins, right?

Gain & Kwon: Yes, twins.

YSY: Is it confusing, the characters? You are husband and wife in "We Got Married". Now you are twin siblings. Is it difficult to get into the role?

Gain: At first I thought it would be very awkward. But after we did it, it's not like that. But sometimes I have this thought like, 'Hopefully in the end we are not twins.' Because there's this birth secret.

YSY: Ah, you're right.

Gain: I hope it will be like that.

YSY: That's good, that's good.

They were talking about how Yoona from SNSD were well-known by general viewers after she starred in a drama.

Gain: And since we're doing daily sitcom now... Kwonnie is well-known by omoni (mother) fans. It's no joke. But the two of us (she and Doojoon)... There are still a lot of people who don't know us.

Doojoon: But there are a lot more people who don't know about me than about you.

Gain: Of course! I often heard, "Ah, it's Jokwon's wife."

Kwon: And grandmothers all call me 'Jo KKap'. When they were like, "Aren't you Jo Kkap?" I feel really different. (T/N: I think he meant to say that he's proud to be recognized by general audience of various age group)

So, Gain is hoping the same as us!! That they are not real twins!! :wub:

Text previews:

Episode 1:

Geum Ji (Ga-in) constantly work for jobs because she wants to do a double eyelid operation.Mi sun (Mi sun) [Ga-in's mum character] took Geum Ji's money, but the amount of money was being scammed by others.Director Kim came back from overseas in order to find his long lost daughter. And on the streets, he happened to saw Geum Ji who doesn't seem to remember him.

Episode 2 :

Mi Sun and Ok Yub (Jo Kwon) are being chased out of the house by the landlord. As they've no where to go, they temporarily stay at Yun Hee's house.

P/S : Yun Hee - A character who's Geum Ji best friend. She's Geum Ji's university classmate.

Trans from AC Bar, Baidu.

Credits: 2AMfacts @Twitter

Guest c0n3ll0

Director Kim came back from overseas in order to find his long lost daughter. And on the streets, he happened to saw Geum Ji who doesn't seem to remember him.

Did Geum Ji & Director Kim have met before?? :sweatingbullets:

So, Director Kim's long lost daughter is Seung Ah (who has birth secret)

Then why Gain stated, "Hopefully in the end we're not twins. Because there's this birth secret."

If the birth secret belongs to Seung Ah, then I don't think there's relation between the birth secret and Kwon-Gain twin or not right??

Really confusing.. :sweatingbullets:

Did Geum Ji & Director Kim have met before?? :sweatingbullets:

So, Director Kim's long lost daughter is Seung Ah (who has birth secret)

Then why Gain stated, "Hopefully in the end we're not twins. Because there's this birth secret."

If the birth secret belongs to Seung Ah, then I don't think there's relation between the birth secret and Kwon-Gain twin or not right??

Really confusing.. :sweatingbullets:

but thats the excitment from drama or sitcom...although im as adam couple fan, want so badly that at the end they're not twins... kekeke...

whoahh thanks for the translation preview

really appriciate it

Guest Jimmie95

I really am looking forward to this sitcom. We all know that Adam always do everything soo well and flawlessly when they're together. I bet they wont disappoint us :)) My school year is gonna start sooon :((((

Finally there's something fresh and filled with laughters for me to watch

So curious about the subbing team XD

Guest datmosphere

Jo Kwon looks like Harry Potter?

by  heartfacee  on  November 7, 2010 at 10:52 pm

jokwon.jpg

2AM’s Jo Kwon uploaded a hilarious selca on his Twitter, looking like ‘boy who lived’ Harry Potter!

After getting dolled up for his role in “All My Love,” he took this picture of himself in his dressing room.

Jo Kwon attached an advertisement with the photo, saying, “Hello. I’m Hwang Ok Yeop. ^^ lol.

2010.11.08 Today! MBC daily sitcom ‘All My Love’ first episode! Tonight at 7:45pm.”

Would his ‘wife’ Ga-In be pleased with this new look?

Source: Money Today

Credit : allkpop

Golden Fishery: "All My Love" Special helped SBS gain ratings ^^ Cr: dcmarried

--good to hear this! ^^

these are screen caps of the kiss part interview with eng subtext..

cr:kkaplinesubs/wgmadamcouple.wordpress.com

aml1.jpg

aml2.jpg

aml3.jpg

aml4.jpg

aml5.jpg

aml6.jpg

aml7.jpg

aml8.jpg

aml9.jpg

aml10.jpg

aml11.jpg

aml12.jpg

aml13.jpg

aml14.jpg

aml15.jpg

189645870.png

just for your info, JYPCNF n BEGASIA will collaborate for doing AML's Chinese subs.

cr:kkaplinesubs@twitter

Guest Ines-chan

Thoughts on Seung Ah's birth secret: It's smart that they chose to stick it under her description! Good way to get viewers started thinking. =p

I'm guessing that she's actually related to one of the main cast, or else it wouldn't be important enough to be part of her profile.. And let's just assume that the birth secret does involve one of the twins - if that was listed under either of their description, wouldn't that have just ruined the whole storyline? ^^; Or maybe I'm reading way too much into it. XD

episode 1 just ended...and LOOOOL .. it was funny .. hahaha.. :w00t:

it's a lil strange to hear Kwon say Geum Ji to ga-in.. i mean with no endearments..maybe im just used to them calling each other's pet name..:)

but all in all .. i love this sitcom! .. hehe..

Guest Dryopencloud

Although it is showing on Weekdays but,

I think its too short T_T

First time watching a sitcom LOL!

So are sitcom that short?

Btw, first episode was so funny.

Especially the Hwang family~

Rofl.

Guest c0n3ll0

LOL... first ep.. very funny (when Geum Ji try on "the eyes" in plastic surgeon, when she was delivering "something idk what's that" with sunglasses,etc) .. and she's so cute here.. :lol:

can't wait for tomorrow.. :lol:

ah.. and btw in the beginning Seung Ah wore red clothes.. I noticed that's the same clothes which Gain wore on WGM's BRI..

I think the clothes fits Gain better :P

And about the birth secret..  I think maybe Geum Ji will be Director Kim's real daughter?? I hope so.. keke :wub:

@Dryopencloud same here.. it's also my first time watching sitcom.. to be honest I didn't really have interest on a sitcom before..

yeah.. it's short.. but at least we can see AC from Monday~Friday.. & also it'll be about 100+ episodes.. so it's okay.. :lol:

i almost posted on the wrong thread good thing hahahahahah i didnt... so they are in nate news now i hope some kind soul will translate this.. but can't we also post it on the ADAM thread since it involves the ADAM couple.. well just wondering,.. :) 

'몽땅 내사랑' 첫방..코믹 캐릭터 '향연'

here is the link of the article: http://news.nate.com/view/20101108n24944

tn_1289215262_-775422535_0.jpg

27207755.jpg

10643524.jpg

56789653.jpg

78382426.jpg

189834810.jpg

68650947.jpg

12892153532010110820231.gif

cr:dcmarried

loool.. i was surprised when Ok Yeob was in the club and the song that was playing was "With or Without You"..i was like, isn't that 2AM's new song? ..hehehe..

acting wise..for me they did a decent job..it may be they're amateur actor/actress but i think they pulled it well.. story wise, im still thinking if it's good or not..we're only on episode 1 so the jury is still out..hehe..i like it though.. :D

i hope the ratings is high..or if not average..hehehe..

Archived