Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Oh looks like these have been out for some time but I've not seen them before.

And

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmAI3MJv2DI

Hmm looks like the 2nd video can't be embedded.

Anyway, ehhh he said he was gonna have the famous crab dish (Chilli crab??) in Singapore at night?? So he didn't leave for the airport right after the FM? Or he ate it at airport? I don't know of any restaurants selling crab at the airport but then again, I'm not one who will look for crab dishes. And definitely not at the airport.

It sounds so cute when he said Nasi Goreng xD Actually... I've not eaten this myself. Maybe I will try it soon! Haha.

And. The English at the end. *dies* 

• Like 6

22 hours ago, mrdimples said:

ok, i am really bad at such stuff. I type it without the spaces but got directed to this weird page. Dummy guide please? 

@mrdimples does the link I PM'ed to you work? I just found another drama to watch which is really really engaging... its 琅琊榜 (Nirvana in Fire). 54 eps in all... should be long enuf to keep me occupied till Cutie comes back to K-dramaland.

5 hours ago, ctfrsgp said:

does the link

Yes it does, thank you. I just didn't have time to watch yet. 

I have heard the raves about NIF but it's period and 54 eps. Actually besides OB, I haven't watched anything that is that length. Who knows, when JW is in MS, boredom might drive me to do things I otherwise won't. 

58 minutes ago, mrdimples said:

Yes it does, thank you. I just didn't have time to watch yet. 

I have heard the raves about NIF but it's period and 54 eps. Actually besides OB, I haven't watched anything that is that length. Who knows, when JW is in MS, boredom might drive me to do things I otherwise won't. 

I normally do not watch period drama or movies. At first I do not know why everyones raving about NIF and now I can understand why. I was hooked after watching the first 3 eps.

No, girls, no! It's the North American quintet, not quartet! Don't leave me out! @tokkimoon @ecs707a @yonaomi123 @bjvipb2uty The craziest I've been was to fly to LA last summer for KCon. And I didn't really have a kpop bias but it was fun seeing Suju performing live :D Let's get cutie to do a North American tour!

Late to the discussion because I was (R1988 spoilerish)

Spoiler

Mourning the ending of R1988. So devastated and I only could hang out at those threads and didn't come here.

That's why he needs to go back to Korea and do a project. Any longer and I'll start wandering watching other stuff and his #1 status in my heart may be compromised. LOL.

• Like 8

@callmegiggles, I see that both of your bfs are in China. Who's gonna return first? As for R1988, why not make your own. R19XX starring you and Joo Won, Ji Chang Wook etc etc. Then no need to curse at the writer, you get to choose! 

@ctfrsgp just saw that Jung Woo got married. He looks so happy. I hope to see Joo Won like this one day. He said by 35, right? 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, mrdimples said:

@callmegiggles, I see that both of your bfs are in China. Who's gonna return first? As for R1988, why not make your own. R19XX starring you and Joo Won, Ji Chang Wook etc etc. Then no need to curse at the writer, you get to choose! 

@ctfrsgp just saw that Jung Woo got married. He looks so happy. I hope to see Joo Won like this one day. He said by 35, right? 

Lol China stole my guys! I'm more concerned about Joowon being there :( sorry JCW, but you're slightly behind Joowon. Hah! I cursed the writer right after the episode but now I kinda sorta don't mind the ending as much anymore but I'm just mourning for the character. And a bit for the actor too.

Imma write R2006/7 (gotta set it in high school, eh?) in my head. Joowon, JCW and a bunch of other cute guys chasing after me. But then I choose one and the rest gets heartache? Oh no. Can we all live together happily ever after? Hahaha.

Nah, I'll write a story where I love Joowon but he loves me more. Please let it come true... And if anyone here becomes my rival in my love for Joowon, I WILL FIGHT YOU. Hahahahaha! Lesson learnt from R1988.

• Like 6

There's some write up about Joo Won in Love Express and also talks about his awesome outing in Yong Pal. If you can read Chinese, go here http://chinese.gmw.cn/e/2016-01/18/content_18550864.htm

Just gonna post the pics :D

c03fd5535e9c1806e8d542_zpsmktozpff.png

c03fd5535e9c1806e8d543_zps5hfcir7q.png

eh....this wasn't exactly what I had in mind when I was dreaming of JW on motorbike. 

c03fd5535e9c1806e8d544_zps4xxkkfqk.png

and this one, I never in my wildest imagination.....squeezing cream....yeah.... 

I really have no idea what to expect from C dramas. 

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, mrdimples said:

and this one, I never in my wildest imagination.....squeezing cream....yeah.... 

I really have no idea what to expect from C dramas. 

Dayum where was Joowon when I was baking cupcakes last week? I made carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese icing. If I were this girl I'd start icing the table instead...

edit: is that the only outfit he has on the show???

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, callmegiggles said:

Yeah and he only has that ONE OUTFIT so when he does his laundry... :vicx::vicx: 

;)

Oh dear, now i have an image of Joo Won standing in front of the washing machine looking at his only outfit/piece of covering tumbling inside. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mrdimples said:

c03fd5535e9c1806e8d543_zps5hfcir7q.png

eh....this wasn't exactly what I had in mind when I was dreaming of JW on motorbike. 

Lolllll... my baby bro made that motorbike looks like a toy one that little toddlers ride on. So cute.

5 hours ago, mrdimples said:

I want to see Cutie happily married and has mini versions of himself, like his role models UTW and SHJ.

• Like 6

16 hours ago, yonaomi123 said:

What's NIF? 

Nirvana in Fire. Chinese Drama. A good drama which makes me want Jo Won to be in period drama more... Seriously,god lord,court him...

Cr as tagged

Sadly,he has more clothes :P There are some BTS of Love Express and he wore this style a lot. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Ma OO said:

Sadly,he has more clothes :P There are some BTS of Love Express and he wore this style a lot. 

@mrdimples aww... Thanks to you I had an image of him standing in front of the washing machine, then added a scene where he was hanging his outfit to dry, all while protecting "David". @Ma OO Sadly, indeed. Sadly. ;)

• Like 4

Speaking of Reply 1988, I just finished watching the drama. I went through some kpop blogs and there are people who are saying that the next Reply drama would either be Reply 2002 (World Cup era) or Reply 1970s. I personally would want a change in the Reply series like they should have a wife search (instead of the usual husband search) and it would be nice to have Joo Won as the male lead. :-D

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Kate Jolie said:

Speaking of Reply 1988, I just finished watching the drama. I went through some kpop blogs and there are people who are saying that the next Reply drama would either be Reply 2002 (World Cup era) or Reply 1970s. I personally would want a change in the Reply series like they should have a wife search (instead of the usual husband search) and it would be nice to have Joo Won as the male lead. :-D

That'd be pretty cool! If Joo Won was the male lead, Reply 2002 would actually be around the time he was in high school. So that would be fun for him but if it's 1970, that would be interesting to see him to portray a character from that time period. I feel like they keep going backwards, so I bet the next series will be from 1970's or something. Joo Won in 70's clothing..... haha oh boy. Peace signs, floral print, crazy fun sunglasses, bell-bottoms, long hair.... hahaha. :w00t:  Actually I'm not sure if Korea was behind on those trends or if they had those flare jeans around that time. Lol. Anyone know about Korean culture? Haha.

Edit: Like everyone said, him being a high school student is a stretch. Maybe if he was a college student, he could pull that off or if he played one of the adults. I guess it would be unlikely for him to be casted in the series. He did say he wants more mature roles. I just miss him in K-Drama world. :tears:

• Like 5

North American quintet it is @callmegiggles! The more the merrier! 

Hm I've never watched a Reply drama. Are they really as good as people make them out to be? Are they usually set in high school or something? I don't know if I could see Joowon as a high schooler lol. Meh it doesn't matter; he can be as 70s as he wants as long as his hairdo fairs better than the one he had in Fashion King. :lol:

• Like 6