Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Just a friend... lol no way.  I'm throwing my hat in the ring right now.  'boxing gloves are ready'  :D

Also re romcoms: Yeah... I can't watch them either.  I think the last one I watched all the way through was Coffee Prince lol.  Would our JooWon even want to do one?  He hasn't taken one so far right?  All his dramas have been at least somewhat serious or comedic. 

Edited by yonaomi123
  • Like 6

I rarely see any rom-com that is good. The ones I like are "You are beautiful" and "kill me Heal Me". It is considered rom-com right? Who can forget Ahn Yona?!

If Joo Won is to act in that kind of rom-com(KMHM),I accept! If not,I pray that he stay away from that genre.He is more worth than acting cutey and love crazy fool for mediocre rom-com dramas. It is a mystery that Joo Won is not announcing any Kdrama/movie project. He should get one ready right?Since Love Express is finishing its filming by next month. All those that are rumored with his name are getting accepted by other actors. Not that I am upset,they aren't that great either..

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Ma OO said:

It is a mystery that Joo Won is not announcing any Kdrama/movie project.

Yup it is. 

It also struck me strange that I have never read of a writer who wrote a drama with Joo Won in mind. Okay, I don't know which of his dramas courted Joo Won like it's him or nothing. I only read of those which he said he wasn't the first choice like Gaksital. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, yonaomi123 said:

Maybe the positive spin on no writers creating a work just for Joo Won, is that since he's such a chameleon he can fit any role. 

oh you sweetie, I shall share with you my spot on top in front of the washing machine. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, mrdimples said:

oh you sweetie, I shall share with you my spot on top in front of the washing machine. 

Hey! That's my spot! *shoves* hahaha!

What am I still doing here? Gotta get to work.

will edit this post later to say something of more value lol

• Like 5

17 hours ago, mrdimples said:

Hmmm...you all doh want, than I take lor (singlish)....he can totally cleave unto me :wub:

Like a slightly disinterested koala? 

9 hours ago, mrdimples said:

It also struck me strange that I have never read of a writer who wrote a drama with Joo Won in mind. Okay, I don't know which of his dramas courted Joo Won like it's him or nothing. I only read of those which he said he wasn't the first choice like Gaksital. 

Yeah, but how often does that really happen?  That it's written from the beginning with one specific person in mind?  I can think of a few times I've heard something like that, but I get the impression that most of the time, the writer has a type in mind, or possibly some actors, but no single specific person.  The casting happens with more than just the writer involved anyway.

Of course, I guess they can't really say if they had someone specific in mind unless they actually successfully cast that person, can they?  That would look bad.  So who knows?  Doesn't matter, as long as he still comes up in the casting discussions.  So I'm personally not too offended that none of the writers have come out and said they wrote whatever role for him. 

20 hours ago, ecs707a said:

Also, rom-coms in general I have had extraordinarily bad luck with, lol.  I don't like even the classic, "good" ones.  But since I can't make it through almost any of them at this point, I'm going on record as saying that if it's got to be a rom-com, it better be damn good.  Especially since if we're talking next project, it might be the last one for two years...

And I think I take it back.  Okay, yes, if it HAS to be a rom-com, it better be a good one this time.  But I would still rather it not be a rom-com.  Can we have more of this, please?

PiMyWo3.jpg

RwA9UK1.jpg

Love that hair flip in the last one :)

11 hours ago, Ma OO said:

Since Love Express is finishing its filming by next month.

Are they almost done already?  Thank goodness really?  :)

Speaking of which, viki does have a page for the drama.  I don't know if anyone posted the link yet or not.  It's not licensed yet, but maybe if enough people request it...

17 hours ago, ctfrsgp said:

I want to see cutie act with PKW in another drama... continue their bromance from Gaksital. PKW will be returning from his MS stint, right?

16 days to go!

14 hours ago, bjvipb2uty said:

...give me this and the world will be at peace. 

and yes.  Or I would be really happy, at least.  So, close enough. :D

x768lM9.jpg

• Like 10

@mrdimples He wasn't first choice for YongPal meh? 

Rom Coms... gawsh, the one and only one I ever though was good (which got me started on Kdramas for a short while before a long hiatus until now) was Kim Sam Soon. What brought me back again to KDramas was You From Another Star. But all other rom coms I've seen since have made me cringe. Kill Me Heal Me wasn't too bad - I liked the general story line. But I have to say that the lead actress wasn't someone I liked much. She's very OTT in her acting - well suited for slapstick humour only, and I cannot stand slapstick humour (cf. SWP - I would've stabbed myself over many times watching it, but it wasn't worth the pain or blood spilled. That bad.) For our dear Wonnie to be in a Rom Com, it had better have quality like Kim Sam Soon and YFAS. Otherwise, forget it. I'd rather he remain in his suspense, adventure-action type shows. 

And yes, I'm also with the - why no announcements of any sort since Daesang? :( Not happy.

• Like 7

Lol contenders everywhere. Our poor Joowon is unaware of the chaos he causes. :lol:

Speaking of past co-stars getting discharged...wasn't Yoon Shi Yoon discharged this month? I wouldn't mind seeing them together again too. Maybe a variety show appearance or something of the sort.

• Like 7

Weibo Message: 干净舒适如你,不苛求,不做作。#I’M DAVID# #演员周元#

aeb78cebgw1f080k8vbnbj215o1qiqh9.jpg

Weibo Message: #送福利啦# 心情大好的星期五,送上 @演员周元 海报手机壁纸,拿走不谢

aeb78cebgw1f082zdqmsrj215o2244ak.jpg

Credit: imdavid官微 via. Weibo

Bored Cutie... sandals... toes... and signed photo. Cool. Sorry no new news. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

Joo Won posted this photo yesterday to promote Yong Pal because it's airing in China.
I saw it briefly on my phone but didn't look closely at his facial expression, lol. :P

Weibo Message: 용팔이 재밌게 보고계신가요?? 계속 많이 사랑해 주세요~^^ 촬영 때 사진 방출~~

c4fb51b0gw1f06ugfizdnj20qo0qogos.jpg

Credit: 演员周元 via. Weibo

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, tokkimoon said:

Joo Won posted this photo yesterday to promote Yong Pal because it's airing in China.
I saw it briefly on my phone but didn't look closely at his facial expression, lol. :P

Weibo Message: 용팔이 재밌게 보고계신가요?? 계속 많이 사랑해 주세요~^^ 촬영 때 사진 방출~~

c4fb51b0gw1f06ugfizdnj20qo0qogos.jpg

Credit: 演员周元 via. Weibo

Awwwwwwww.....baby, you can't wait to jump into the water and play? 

2016-01-21_00h13_12_zpsr5hyvhyg.png

from his IG days ago

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, mrdimples said:

Can I unfriend you? 

Why doesn't this feature exists on soompi, huh huh!!!!

And I just want the LOL button back.  So I will just say HA.  No.  You may not.  I shall cling to you like another slightly disinterested koala.  So there. :D

• Like 8

1 hour ago, bjvipb2uty said:

Lol contenders everywhere. Our poor Joowon is unaware of the chaos he causes. :lol:

Speaking of past co-stars getting discharged...wasn't Yoon Shi Yoon discharged this month? I wouldn't mind seeing them together again too. Maybe a variety show appearance or something of the sort.

YSY will get discharged next Wednesday 1/27 at 9 AM. He is my other guy!

• Like 7