Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

2 hours ago, gilaswan said:

Sigh... come back to Singapore, Wonnie...

In response to your question:

Hide contents

아니요. 팀택. ;) Can't see how it is otherwise with how things are progressing, actually. But the Reply 1988 MT is a vicious place. I'm staying clear of it. Hahaha... I feel like Wonnie's fans are a lot more sane and a lot more respectful. Maybe we're well trained by the types of shows Joo Won picks, and we expect good plots to be controversial. Kekeke...

As long as we all love Joowon, the world is a beautiful place.

Spoiler

Lol the R1988 MT is toxic. I can't. I'm just hanging out at the JHxDS shipper thread and not commenting on the war. Yes, I feel we are all more respectful at this thread and we can agree to disagree ;) good luck Team Taek! Love the guy but I'm rooting for JH. PBG will be huge after R1988. He was cute as Joowon's rival in NC and that young boy in Gaksital. He's come a long way.

@mrdimples lol a fan in the Thai princess? So cute ahahha

• Like 6

16 hours ago, farbarri said:

Joo Won will be having a Fanmeeting in February. Plan your schedule, girls~

CYkuScyUEAA0NXF.jpg

As for me... I cannot go due to my sister's wedding. My mom will disinherit me if I go... :dissapointed_relieved: *cries a river*

1 hour ago, gilaswan said:

Sigh... come back to Singapore, Wonnie...

In response to your question:

Reveal hidden contents

아니요. 팀택. ;) Can't see how it is otherwise with how things are progressing, actually. But the Reply 1988 MT is a vicious place. I'm staying clear of it. Hahaha... I feel like Wonnie's fans are a lot more sane and a lot more respectful. Maybe we're well trained by the types of shows Joo Won picks, and we expect good plots to be controversial. Kekeke...

Hi Joo Won Fan!

This is my first greeting to you all.

I'm  an observer:) 

I want to share good new, Joo Won Thailand Fan Meeting will be held on 20 Feb 2016. See you there!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, aea_than said:

I want to share good new, Joo Won Thailand Fan Meeting will be held on 20 Feb 2016. See you there!

:cry::dissapointed_relieved::bawling: Can't be there! You sound like you're going??? Please send us lots of pictures and videos. Joowonie oppa will love you for it. I promise...

• Like 4

3 hours ago, callmegiggles said:

:cry::dissapointed_relieved::bawling: Can't be there! You sound like you're going??? Please send us lots of pictures and videos. Joowonie oppa will love you for it. I promise...

I'll probably go. I hope, I can buy ticket. This be the 3rd time seeing Joo Won in thailand fanmeet. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, yonaomi123 said:

@mrdimples Yeah, it's the TW drama! I watched it back in the day, and decided it was time for a rewatch.  I could definitely see JooWon pulling off ZaiZai's role :D They're doing a remake of it in Japan soon, so maybe one day it'll make it's way to Korea.

Yes, Joo Won can totally pull off Chen Ling. I think that was the time when Zai Zai looks best to me, he's gone to skinny now. Rewatch? You make me wonder if I should and also my other fav tw drama Black & White. I like these two works by Director Cai, I find his style different from most TW directors. 

It's funny that Japan is remaking this because this was after all based on a Japanese manga, isn't it? 

• Like 1

It is kinda amusing.  Especially since a lot of Jdramas are a lot darker and more intense than Mars is, so I don't why they never tried making it into a drama before now.  But yeah, definitely give it a watch!!  It might tide you over till another Joowon project gets released :D 

• Like 1

I was just searching for some entertaining shows to watch to pass time. Just started watching "Law Of The Jungle Treasure Island In Samoa" becoz of YDJ since I finished watching Splash Splash Love. To my surprise and delight, they actually showed a few scenes of Yongpal in the middle of Ep 2. Never expecting to see Cutie in it :blush:

• Like 6

11 hours ago, aea_than said:

Hi Joo Won Fan!

This is my first greeting to you all.

I'm  an observer:) 

@aea_than @farbarri  Thanks for sharing the news! I'm really tempted to go since this may be my last chance to see him before he enlists. But I don't understand korean and thai at all so I will be very lost if I go. Did he perform many songs during his past Thai fan meetings? If so, it's worth considering right? *trying to justify crazy fan girl's actions*

@mrdimples @yonaomi123 looks like that Taiwan drama is worth checking out and imagine Joo Won in it! Hahaha.. I think I have gotten the virus from many of you here. Even when watching Ip Man 3 movie, I was thinking if Joo Won can pull off that kind of role 10 years later because he expressed his interest in martial arts movies at the recent Chinese awards ceremony. None of the korean drama interests me now, not even the highly rated Reply 1988.. sigh, seems like it will be an extremely long wait before Joo Won comes back with a korean drama.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, sagaseed said:

@aea_than @farbarri  Thanks for sharing the news! I'm really tempted to go since this may be my last chance to see him before he enlists. But I don't understand korean and thai at all so I will be very lost if I go. Did he perform many songs during his past Thai fan meetings? If so, it's worth considering right? *trying to justify crazy fan girl's actions*

Haha you don't need to understand Korean or anything, just go and drool at him.

There are fanaccounts of the previous Thai FM on Joo Won Cutie blog

2014 Thai FM Fanacc by coolreborn

2015 Thai FM Fanacc by rionae

Organizer has released more information for 2016 FM:

The wait for Thai Fans are over ! Joo Won will be back in Bangkok on the 20th Feb 2016.Ticket sales will be available next week.

More information will be posted on Joo Won's official Fan Meeting Page https://www.facebook.com/JooWonThailandFanmeeting .

Do help us to reach more of Joo Won's fans by sharing this post on your Facebook. #HiTouch #JooWonPoster #Selfie #GroupPhoto #TshirtDesignedByJooWon .

SELFIE!!!!!!! One more reason for you to consider?

• Like 5

3 hours ago, rionae said:

Haha you don't need to understand Korean or anything, just go and drool at him.

There are fanaccounts of the previous Thai FM on Joo Won Cutie blog

2014 Thai FM Fanacc by coolreborn

2015 Thai FM Fanacc by rionae

Organizer has released more information for 2016 FM:

SELFIE!!!!!!! One more reason for you to consider?

12 hours ago, sagaseed said:

@sagaseed No need to understand Korean or Thai, just enjoy an unforgettable moment. It's always worth.

I never thought I would go to a fan meeting. I'm his fan for along time and just want to see him:) , so i decided to go alone.  I'm impressed!!! More than that, last time i'm lucky fan who go on stage, How lucky I am to see him really close and can say something with him! #Press Con #Posters #Hand shake #Group Photo

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, aea_than said:

@sagaseed No need to understand Korean or Thai, just enjoy an unforgettable moment. It's always worth.

I never thought I would go to a fan meeting. I'm his fan for along time and just want to see him:) , so i decided to go alone.  I'm impressed!!! More than that, last time i'm lucky fan who go on stage, How lucky I am to see him really close and can say something with him! #Press Con #Posters #Hand shake #Group Photo

@aea_than You went on stage? Which FM was it, 2014 or 2015?

• Like 1