Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Since recently we have so many kissing picture in Ghost musical, I want to give Joo won's kissing scene compilation in drama
Majun-Yukyung (proposing kiss)kiss.gif

Taehee-Jaeun (Freeze kiss)ojakgyokissscene_02-600x339.jpg

Kangto-Mokdan (Reunion Kiss)5.jpg

Gilro-Seowon (Goodbye Kiss)Joo-Won2.jpg

Shion-Yeonseo (Ice cream kiss)image

@julyjaejoong thanks for sharing the Ghost broadway version. watching bits and pieces of it, it proves that each actor's Sam version is very different. Joowon's version was very emotional and desperate as his goal was to protect Molly regardless, and he's willing to go to such lengths to protect her. his vocal intonation, body language, everything he does shows his desperation. :)
the whole production itself do make some changes here and there. songs-wise, lighting, moving backdrops, props on stage, clothes, etc. even the script changes. a lot of small changes were made for improvements purpose. but the whole storyline and concept remains the same.

ecs707a said: mrdimples said: I can't get this pic off my mind.

Moon Chae Won's expression here is just priceless. It's a look I have seen often, not just on Joo Won's female co-stars but even his male colleagues. Those who have more pictures of this type, please share on the thread. Then I will compile and put them on the blog. I am not suggesting romance but rather a friendship or love that transcends gender.

and this...(Jo Jung Suk's face partially blocked but he was glowing with pride)

and the way he looks at Joo Won then...

(this was taken from a radio program which the cast of Spring Awakening guest)

ecs707a said: ecs707a said: mrdimples said: I can't get this pic off my mind.

Moon Chae Won's expression here is just priceless. It's a look I have seen often, not just on Joo Won's female co-stars but even his male colleagues. Those who have more pictures of this type, please share on the thread. Then I will compile and put them on the blog. I am not suggesting romance but rather a friendship or love that transcends gender.

and this...(Jo Jung Suk's face partially blocked but he was glowing with pride)

and the way he looks at Joo Won then...

(this was taken from a radio program which the cast of Spring Awakening guest)