Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

a new article on JW 
http://media.daum.net/culture/leisure/newsview?newsid=20140203144505021

google translation

'Fashion King Korea, "Joo-gale, laugh a special guest appearance in full bloom

SBS 'Fashion King Korea, "said a prominent special guest stars are. films 'Fashion King' confirmed appearances broadcast on February 2 built Joo is a 'Fashion King Korea' in Tabora ssiseu Lee, Ju - Young designers teamed with the edge of exposed look. Lee, Ju - Young designers 'Fashion King' to take on the costumes made ​​public while it forged a new relationship. Joo Lee, Ju - Young designer of the costumes for the movie studios to fit in a visit went. Lee, Ju - Young designers Despite a busy schedule ahead of the final contest in Joo cardiovascular tipped costumes check.8jgb.jpgMovie 'Fashion King' director ohgihwan the "'Fashion King Korea' first time to see Lee, Ju - Young I came up to the teacher," said "'Korea Fashion King' is when you hear from Mr. Lee, Ju - Young Without'll probably late," said Lee, Ju - Young designers and breathing The instrument was set for explanation. Joo is also "the fact it'm embarrassed when wearing, okay Okay hadagado nice clothes I wear it like a very cool," said Lee, Ju - Young designer clothes made ​​in satisfaction of the table.

20140203144706729.jpg

Kwanghee to keep the look and the promise of 'Fashion King Korea, "went on the runway. 2014 S / S Seoul Fashion Week Look met with Lee, Ju - Young Designers' Collection 'Fashion King Korea' stand on the promise of the model in the final contest in a gale on a stage decorated special. Behold, Lee, Ju - Young Designers Competition team to attend as a model for the day gimnayoung the sidelines of the recording before a gale visit, friendly atmosphere to create jaahnaetda laugh. gimnayoung finds himself the "other team you got here," said the guard to reveal character gale "I'm forced to," said a pleasant distinctive showed the appearance. Then He said, "In fact, I'm worried about my sister seems to be better," he showed off ipdam full deotbutyimyeo. runway above the eye of the troupe was overwhelmed by the energy dissipation. Tune the light of gale MFBTY walking time beolyeo exciting dance at the same time got a great response. while creating a project design 'Conqueror nose' gimnayoung the final championship, won jeongduyoung designer. They have a king, the symbol of fashion and fashion Golden Tag Creation Grant, 2014 were eligible to participate in the Berlin fair premium. / fashion editor before shipbuilding modified (fashion@chosun.com) - Copyrights ⓒ The Chosun Ilbo & chosun.com, all rights reserved. redistribution prohibited -

Guest pureheartz

@mindymoe hehhee sis sorry late reply about Joowon's pic w the audience..im on the 6th raw so I may not be sightful..anyway I really had a great time w the fanmeeting in Thailand. .goshhh till now I feel like im floating hahhaga..anyway I uploaded some video at youtube just search the user joowon Philippines

Guest pureheartz

To all Joowonies who are in the Philippines pls dont miss the pilot episode of Level 7th Civil servant on Net25 @7:30 PM ..lets support cutie tonight by doing the hashtag #7thcivilservantonPh #Joowon. .Thanks chingus :-)

I discovered Joo Won 6 months ago. I enter this thread 2 months later. Times to times I keep on wondering why, as a few ones here.

When I was 15, I had my big crush on an actor.  No internet then, I had to search for VHS to see his movies, and beg my parents when they were on TV. He died more than 50 years ago, so all I could do was to go to specialized stores and buy his pictures with a friend. I though he was the most beautiful man with the most beautiful smile. I’ve had one of his pictures on my wall for decades.

Others had drawn my attention but not for a long time. Joo Won is the first who has succeeded in causing a durable and increasing interest.

I’m one of those girls who appreciate his looks. I’ve already praise his great body. Nevertheless, he’s young (for me), and he regularly looks even younger. In spite of this fact I think he can have style, and then he can be astounding. I already said, some fixed smiles and strange poses on pics don’t attract me at all. But if he has The Killer Smile, I‘m melting right away.

His personality and behavior have a big part in this, but the most surprising for me  is that his manners and behavior are often opposite of what we appreciate or do in my country !

* The aegyo : unattractive, irritating, almost stupid.

* The way of eating is opposite. I really don’t like to see him eating. sorry girls.

* An easy crying man is embarrassing and not seductive...

He’s the first (and the only one to date) who can make me forget all of that.

The blog quoted by @Mrdimples described exactly my reaction after the first drama that I’ve seen :

I wasn't able to immediately moved on from the drama (Gaksital),I  watched BTS clips, read interviews of the cast. They were truly daebak! And it's the best drama I've seen in my whole watching of Asian dramas! 

Then still I couldn't get enough of Joo Won, I watched his variety show, 1N2D. I didn't know the show's concept, all I wanted was to see Joo Won. He played the role of the maknae and he was so much adorable! He was so cute but at the same time so hot. I don't have any idea how he could do that. 

I just add that it was my first drama with him, so I watched during august Gaksital, then OB, then L7S, because I wanted to wait for some episodes before beginning GD.

6 months and now I have 2 folders dedicated to him in my laptop. For the first time in 3 years I’m in the process of rewatching one drama and I’ve saved another… Oh, and almost each morning I drink my coffee reading posts of this thread (that may be dangerous for my laptop…).

It’s nice, and funny to appreciate a kind and talented young man like him. I didn’t think I could be so obsessive and girly in front of an actor again ! I can be very versatile but I hope this interest will continue a long time.

@ophris, there are a quite a number of us like you, who have never obsessed so much over an actor. To this day, I still wonder at myself...

Do You, Moon Jun Won, plead guilty to causingnosebleeds, drooling, heart palpitations, fainting and 24/7 obsession? 
"No, Not Guilty"

7LCS is showing here in the Philippines.

Thank God, Joo Won's voice is awesome. LOL. I think they got the anime dubbers of the Philippines who are actually good, got good voice. Nice!!!

And I find it more funnier in our language, maybe because even if I do not watch it, I can understand what they are saying... kekekekkee.

I love it, I will watch this.

But as usual,they did so many cuts. Especially Cutie's cutie moments... jeeezzz....