Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

My twin, I am a CAT. And when cats are sooooo HAPPPY!!! They Purrr to their master. And Cutie is my master. Meooooowwwwwrrrrrr.......

...my GAWD, Cutie just made a full grown cat into a kitten.... hahahahaha. I am freaking dead right now. :)) :)) :))

○♡

Hahahahah! More than @coolreborn 's fangirling purr-girling, I am more excited to see the pics she took on stage! ^^ it looks like there were varying angles she took! And oh dying to read that fan account!!!

Also @jwthfc what were the three words that the Thai ladies said to Cutie during that part? It makes me curious...

And yay! Pics of the food project! Awesome!!! Congrats Cuties!! ^^

Wishing All Chinese fans A Happy Lunar New Year!

I wish all and Cutie 

身体健康 Good Health
龙马精神 Vigor & Vitality
步步高升 Progress
心想事成 May all your wishes come true
万事如意 May your heart's desires be fulfilled

and since it's the Year of the Horse, let's get galloping....

xjpr.jpg

those thighs!!!!!!!!!! jvw.gif  I don't mean the horse's

mrdimples said: Wishing All Chinese fans A Happy Lunar New Year!

I wish all and Cutie 

身体健康 Good Health
龙马精神 Vigor & Vitality
步步高升 Progress
心想事成 May all your wishes come true
万事如意 May your heart's desires be fulfilled

and since it's the Year of the Horse, let's get galloping....

those thighs!!!!!!!!!! jvw.gif  I don't mean the horse's

#random thoughts
when i like a certain actor, i fell in love with their drama/movie character first. male characters are always well written as they're very predictable and easy to develop. so i easily fell in love with most lead characters i've seen before in dramas. but when i get to know the actors in real life, i lost the attraction.
this is similar to how i get to know joowon where i fell in love with Han Gil Ro character, then Lee Kang To, Hwang Tae Hee, Park Shi On and Lee Ho Tae. but more than these characters, i'm in love with Joowon himself for being himself, just the way he is. his non-pretentious, genuine, passion and honest personality hooked us all. he is so opposite his characters that by alternating between watching his real self and his dramas/movies, we can easily relate to his characters out of sympathy/empathy. Joowon's real personality is the BEST character a man could ever wish to have. and the best point is? Joowon doesnt have to act it out because that is his self. :x