Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@mindymoe it's the name of the KBS special place for only their dramas, and some movies. Gaksital was one of their dramas, so they have a statue/billboard thingy as in the picture. :)

I wanted to visit there last december, but we need to make 3 days early booking, but we didnt know so we didnt get to go. Hopefully Good Doctor actor boards will be placed there soon. :x

Oops... stearly has posted the vid above :)

Yes, @stearly I saw a pic of Eunhyuk of Suju in Baidu JW Bar. A fan who attended the musical yesterday saw Eunhyuk and took a pic. But Im having problem with PB after the latest update, so I cant post the pic here.

Guest mindymoe

Organizing my pics folders, found this

jwv0.jpglrkj.jpg
Cutie in this ep is soooo hilarious, I think he found his maximum variety soul in this ep. I can't stop laughing cause his reenactment is so funny :)) :)) :))

Guest mindymoe

farbarri said: @mindymoe it's the name of the KBS special place for only their dramas, and some movies. Gaksital was one of their dramas, so they have a statue/billboard thingy as in the picture. :) I wanted to visit there last december, but we need to make 3 days early booking, but we didnt know so we didnt get to go. Hopefully Good Doctor actor boards will be placed there soon. :x

farbarri said:

@mindymoe it's the name of the KBS special place for only their dramas, and some movies. Gaksital was one of their dramas, so they have a statue/billboard thingy as in the picture. :)

I wanted to visit there last december, but we need to make 3 days early booking, but we didnt know so we didnt get to go. Hopefully Good Doctor actor boards will be placed there soon. :x

where's this place located? Is it in KBS building too? So this place is where we can see Cutie's standee the most :D :D :D

It's in Suwon, where Joowon's house is. :D hwaseong fortress and a few other attractions are there too. Suwon is the place in 1N2D winter episode. Check it out if you ever visit there. So beautiful~

It's different than the KBS building this is like the KBS museum.

wow.. who is that guy... looks like kang dong won but not really... omg.. they manage to sort of cloning uri cutie

Eerrrrr... i think it might just be KDW. Check out some of his pics in KDW thread - http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/110/kang-dong-won-%EA%B0%95%EB%8F%99%EC%9B%90/p330

-edit-

more recent pics at http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/110/kang-dong-won-%EA%B0%95%EB%8F%99%EC%9B%90/p340

Guest mindymoe

:)) :)) :)) :))

880.gif
cr. dcinside.com

I always love this part. I know our B-Boy can do anything :)) :)) :))
edit: he even do that with one hand only!! :)) :)) :))