Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Hello my Cuties friends ♡♡♡♡♡

Wishing all of U a very Happy Lunar New Year... It's the Year of the Horse this year and may all of U and your loved ones have a prosperous and blissful year ahead.

Here are 2 vids I found of the Chinese New Year celebratory fireworks in Singapore at the Marina Bay last night :)

cr. Valerie Tan

cr. Sesquialteral

Uri cutie has to work even today - first day of the Lunar New Year. I hope he will get to spend some quality time with his family this morning, get pampered by Mommy Moon and be fed with all his favourite jeon (korean pancakes) and other festive goodies :)

Guest Maryss Falconi

mrdimples said:
jooceci said:

@farbarri    I too pondered about Joowon..why am I so enamoured, so fascinated, enthralled and smitten by him. I have always been rational and have my feet planted solidly on the ground.

I guess its like friends you meet, some you get along like two peas on a pod but some like oil and water. No matter how you try, it just won't mix. There are so many actors out there, so why Joowon?? Yah, why him???  My friends think he is not the handsomest..., not oozing with sex appeal,. too young,.too much aegyo.. But I beg to differ... Its okay if you don't like Joowon, my friends, coz I am tons of cutie' friends HERE!!!

There's just no answered to this "Joowon' mysteria"......   I just put it as COMPATIBILITY and FATE!!!

rionae said: Awww, just finished watching Ojakgyo Brothers :((

Sharing one BTS video that i found (i think its from Entertainment Weekly?) but its without subs (LOL Joowon's laughing @ 2:13)

There's also an episode of Happy Together with the OB casts, gonna watch it tomorrow!

It's getting late now so...

YES OPPA!! :x :))

And Happy Lunar New Year to all cuties! :D

Lotte Sells Steal My Heart

South Korea’s Lotte Entertainment has announced a raft of sales on Steal My Heart and Hot Young Bloods ahead of the European Film Market.

Directed by Lee Hyun-jong, romance Steal My Heartstars Kim A-joong from 200 Pounds Beauty and Joo Won from TV series such as Good Doctor and 7th Grade Servant as well as film including Don’t Click and S.I.U.

Joo plays a top profiler while Kim plays a famed thief he is trying to catch.

The film has sold to Japan (Klockworx), Taiwan (AV-Jet), Mongolia (Taewang Sangsa XXK), and Vietnam (Lotte Cinema Vietnam).

http://www.screendaily.com/news/lotte-sells-steal-my-heart/5065882.article?blocktitle=HEADLINES&contentID=40295

Happy Lunar New Year to all fellow cuties... Though I'm not celebrating but still it's a holiday and I'm happy
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[news] 'breadking kim teak gu' Juwon villain performance

cr:ystarchannel1
interesting video about joowon's performance as villain in BKKTG, there's interview of joowon, his costar Eugene and PD-nim (he comments about how casting joowon)

farbarri said: i sooooooo want to sub this video!!!! aaaaahhhhh!!!! he's so freaking adorable!!! i love his laugh~ so genuine~ :x :x he learns a lot from this drama, which makes him able to receive recognition for Bridal Mask. the senior actors from OB teaches him a lot, and the drama production crews made him comfortable~
whenever anyone posts Joowon's drama BTS, MVs or anything, i always feel a strong urge to re-watch the whole drama again. missing Joowon like crazy!
EDIT: wait, you havent watched the Happy Together with OB casts? you will fall deeeeeeeeper in love with him~ his characters are amazing, but his real life personality.... his adorableness when being interviewed..... aigoo~ i'm feeling really hot right now..... :x :x :x

Ojakgyo Brothers finale screencap Part 2/2

Drawings of Kim PD with Taehee and Jaeun
bdw3.jpg
Aww Joowon's face got covered. But still looks manly :x
5izk.jpg
Ahh so well drawn
v99h.jpg
Here comes the crazy karaoke time with the brothers
56gq.jpg
AFRO HAIRS. HAH.
yx56.jpg
They must have had so much fun filming this (as seen from that bts video i posted recently kekekeke)
gkeo.jpg
Taepil ah~
if3p.jpg
Lol they somehow looked like a choir
f66h.jpg

gs19.jpg

Cutie and pink bedsheets
rol4.jpg
Cutie with wet hair =o
7lix.jpg
Cutie's natural laugh? hehe. Looks like what we have seen alot on 1N2D (AHHH I HAVE TO REWATCH IT NOW)
eby8.jpg

And for the finale, this heartwarming pic. Awwww. (Lol the baby came out in 1 second :)) )
ancg.jpg

OHMY THIS IS SOOOOOO SWEET!
v5dv.jpg

From the ending credits of OB :(( Ehh where's cutie....
w7r7.jpg

@rionae... Wah! Thanks for OB galore..

Sometimes I just want to tell everybody, especially his new fan to go and watch his other dramas... Especially Ojakgyo Brothers and Gaksital. Heh. I dont say this because he is my bias (psstt, HE IS SO GOOD in here. No doubt), these two dramas are good drama with good acting from all the cast and good storyline.. See, soooo many 'good' there. If its good, boast about it. Keke. (Aishhh I miss his acting)

I think the last group photo, was taken during the scene of his Tae Bom hyung's wedding? Tae Hee & Jae Eun were missing from group photo b'coz they're late. Yeah, blame that slowest sweetest tie scene in OB episode 17 :-) :-) :-)

Speaking of group photo, I wonder why we dont have any group photo of winners (on stage) for KBS Drama Awards 2013?? I dont remember seeing any of it...

Enjoy your Lunar NY Holidays and Happy Weekend Cuties!

Another interesting video, I think it's about the secret of Joo won

cr: 진정현The title of video  id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"시크릿키워드 주원 편스타들의 연관검색어에 사로잡힌 은밀한 사생활을 밝히는 tvN 시크릿키워드 5위 깨는 과거 ..김대중 대통령 성대모사 4위 약동원 3위 반전 성격 2위 반전 몸매1위 아이돌

translated by google translatorSecret keyword Joo mail Searches related to stars' private lives caught tantalizing secret 4 of tvN's Secret Keyword breaking past the vocal cords. President Kim Dae-jung in simulated about mobilization 3 of 4 reverse reverse side of one of nature Idol 2

julyjaejoong said: Happy Lunar New Year to all fellow cuties... Though I'm not celebrating but still it's a holiday and I'm happyJoowon @ MBC Drama Award 2013
41bd114e251f95ca487180e1cb177f3e6609521ccr: as tagged
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[news] 'breadking kim teak gu' Juwon villain performancecr:ystarchannel1
interesting video about joowon's performance as villain in BKKTG, there's interview of joowon, his costar Eugene and PD-nim (he comments about how casting joowon)

Joowon's tweet yesterday garnered attention from media
주원 새해인사 "설 연휴 잘 보내시고, 운전 조심하세요"뉴스 기사

기사 이미지

(translated by google translator)

Joo Happy New Year "Lunar bonaesigo well, drive carefully"

[TV Report = gimminji News] Actor Joo said the New Year's greetings. 

Joo at 30 pm on his Twitter, "Go venues. Lunar send yours, well. Ghosted drive carefully - it goes on stand ~ ~ ~ cheeks!" That was written and published with a photo. 

Joo in the photo was a Sikh. Wearing sunglasses halfway down banhanggi revealed hidden. Punggimyeo even deeper masculinity and captured the hearts of female fans. 

Netizens touched it, "Joo cute Happy New Year" "Happy New Year Joo", "handsome", "cute", "Joo cool", and reaction. 

Meanwhile, Joo musical 'Ghost' station to take the hero Sam Wheat being hot rolled

주원 새해인사, 남성다운 시크한 매력 '철철'

2014013017102862029_1.jpg

Happy New Year Joo , man -down chic ' Iron Wire '

Greetings and welcome the New Year with actor Joo took a photograph to the public.

Joo 30 days via his Twitter , " theater goes . Lunar send yours, well . Ghosted drive carefully - it goes on stand ~ ~ ~ cheeks !" Post one picture that was released with .

Joo released the sunglasses in the picture halfway down staring at the camera with a bitter look . Photos are especially chic at the stop Joo brings out the man down to the eye-catching appeal .

The closest Joo netizens took a photograph of the New Year greeting " Joo spend a good holiday ", " Tell me about the Joo than going to a musical theater ", " Joo seeks to show ", " Joo Swell ", " Joo energized attractive man down ", " Joo Ghost Action ", and a variety of reaction.

In the current musical Joo ' ghost ' station to take the hero Sam Wheat being hot rolled .

<Copyright @ Money Today, all rights reserved >

주원 새해 근황공개 “오늘도 대기실~”

201401311456163110_1.jpg

Recent public Joo year " waiting room today ... "

The present condition and said Joo .

Joo pm Jan. 30 is on his Twitter , " Today two yiyap waiting room ~ ~ ~ ~ ~" With that mentioned using a mirror to show Gonzo kkamjjik was taken .

Easy to open training pants in the photo on the hood Joo is wearing a T-shirt in hand camera was focused on nerves . Joo got this look in the mirror ' Ghost' posters that are waiting to jimjakke Joo was musical theater . Joo also digest the feast day busy schedule looked like richard simmons .

Among them were different , even Nam Joo fans love . Joo is a similar perspective on his Twitter once more , " Wow, Hong Kong fans - thank you letters and photos , etc. - " A gift to fans with the mentioned certification were published post shots . Wihaeseoda thanked fans to convey .

In Netizens " It 's busy holiday Joo is ", " Be careful not to spoil health ", "Happy New Year" , " Joo fighting! ", "Ghost I'll just go to " a variety of reaction. ( Photo by Joo Twitter)

JTBC Witch hunt (Chinese sub)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjQ3NzAxNTky.html

!>!>
!>!>

I've found Ghost the musical video (I think it's Broadway version starring Richard & Caissie Levy)
http://youtu.be/JFH3wVtZRqg

http://youtu.be/r3vbl7Q2gIs

http://youtu.be/ZJQNXSoXB7U

http://youtu.be/LP40hLZ6iFk

http://youtu.be/BMLIB68HkEA

http://youtu.be/DCwU-nLENZM

http://youtu.be/faD4VSg2MkM

cr: TheTheatreSM