Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mindymoe

4aaz.jpg
cr. ㅇㅇ dcinside.com

It seems like Cutie has new hairdo. so, already a king? :D :D :D

Edit: Where's our Angel Manager? Miss him hurhurhur.......

After two months of wait I finally got my Good Doctor DVD box and Poster. I know some of us on the thread has already got it but I just can't contain my happiness and thought of sharing it with you all :)

Front of the DVD box:
DSC_0031_zps7cc154c3.jpg

DSC_0005_zpsd00b2f5e.jpg

Contents of the entire set:
DSC_0033_zpsf3cb6835.jpg

DSC_0034_zps6169583e.jpg

Poster signed by JW, MCW and JSW:
DSC_0002_zps28932aef.jpg

Unreleased OST disc:
DSC_0006_zps13897f65.jpg

Signed pictures from JW, MCW, JSW and KYK:
DSC_0008_zps0e831b1f.jpg

:x  :x  :x

@mrdimples if Cest Si Bon started in May, then i think it is just not possible for a drama. I think in this case his acting committments are just those for Ghost and CSB. Fashion King completes filming in April, which gives Joowon only about a month to delve into his new character and learn the ups and downs of the group. He also need to learn playing guitar better than now. It'definitely not possoble. Two acting projects at the same time is fine with him, i think. But i dont think Joowon can take 3 projects at once. It's impossible.

As for resting, i trust Joowon fully. He knows himself better and know his body's ability. If he cant manage or feels too tired and would like a short break, i trust that he will ask for one or two days off. :)

Guest mindymoe

farbarri said: @mrdimples if Cest Si Bon started in May, then i think it is just not possible for a drama. I think in this case his acting committments are just those for Ghost and CSB. Fashion King completes filming in April, which gives Joowon only about a month to delve into his new character and learn the ups and downs of the group. He also need to learn playing guitar better than now. It'definitely not possoble. Two acting projects at the same time is fine with him, i think. But i dont think Joowon can take 3 projects at once. It's impossible. As for resting, i trust Joowon fully. He knows himself better and know his body's ability. If he cant manage or feels too tired and would like a short break, i trust that he will ask for one or two days off. :)

Wait.  When did Google translate stop translating 주원 as Samora?  And why does that make me kind of sad?
farbarri said: As for resting, i trust Joowon fully. He knows himself better and know his body's ability. If he cant manage or feels too tired and would like a short break, i trust that he will ask for one or two days off. :)

Wait.  When did Google translate stop translating 주원 as Samora?  And why does that make me kind of sad?

Heh.  I don't.  Pretty sure he's never going to take a day off.  (Okay, I'm probably exaggerating about that, but he makes me feel SO LAZY.  But possibly more sane, and certainly less sleep-deprived.)

But seriously, his schedule is always so tight.  A day off here or there is built in, but I really can't imagine him asking for anything in addition to that after his schedule is set unless it was absolutely unavoidable.  He is far too responsible and that's not really the right word for it exactly, but I get this feeling from him like he would never want to let anyone down, cause any inconvenience, anything like that.  He's too nice, in a nutshell.  I sometimes wish he would be a little less nice, for his own sanity's sake.  But I do trust that he knows his limits, and won't take on too much.

He mentioned before that he wanted to take some days off after Good Doctor ended, but since he is already behind schedule for Ghost, he said it is not possible. This somehow indicates to me that he asked for it, but he didnt get it. :D knowing Joowon, he probably requested for it in his aegyo voice like "cant i have one day off, please~" with a cute little pout. Kekeke! But denied.

I know he is a very responsible person and i have the same thoughts on Joowon's personality as you do. But i do trust that he will confide in those he trusts to plan his schedule accordingly. Joowon enjoys what he does, so he said it make him less tired. And i enjoy watching him enjoy himself, though i do get worried too. But he's a man and an adult. He should know what's best for himself. :) if something unfortunate happens to him, well, his company has a lot of angry fans to answer to.

farbarri said:

[size=2]Wait.  When did Google translate stop translating[/size]

주원 as Samora?  And why does that make me kind of sad?

farbarri

said: As for resting, i trust Joowon fully. He knows himself better and know his body's ability. If he cant manage or feels too tired and would like a short break, i trust that he will ask for one or two days off.

:)