Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

practicing for next shooting, i see~ LOL at the director! the director that Joowon puts his trust in for this project. hope to see them collaborating more in the future. :x

nnnggggffffffff...... toned ARMS..... ruffled hair..... fall-in-love-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277

zwnr.gif

cr to @jeonghyang from GD thread

You forgot the sexy stare and the killer smile! Kyaaaah! ~

It's one of those days eh? Wanting to be Cutie's towel, Cutie's toothbrush, Cutie's shorts? Ok then I wanna be that blanket that envelops our Cutie! ^^

Guest mindymoe

Anyone can translate this? This is Lee Ki Hyung (musical actor) talking about Joowon, since he watched Ghost last time. I only can read but can't understand the rest, only understand Cutie's name in there :( :( :(

8wp4.png
cr. dcinside.com

stearly said: AndrejaH said:

@stearly It is nice way trying to survive here :D Might hang out with you guys then XDDD You guys have any idea if someday there would be Ghost video available :P even fancam lol just so wanna see it cuz I'm too far from Korea, can't go see it... cute-panda-emoticon-020.gifbut so so so curious, always liked the original movie and with him being as Sam... cute-animated-japanese-kitten-grey-8.gif

@mrdimples (rofl love your nickname :3 ) Oooh thanks, took me some time to do that edition and I would probably be able to help thou am not thaaaat great, usually really need compatible pictures then something nice can come out ^^ Thou if you need me might not be 100%best to ask me about it in middle of this mess haha am scared I might overlook it ^///^ I see private messages are also option here (not used to the forum yet huhu) so I think that would be best where you can ask me ^^ Now you've made me excited to try and do sth new rofl

AndrejaH said: @mrdimples (rofl love your nickname :3 ) Oooh thanks, took me some time to do that edition and I would probably be able to help thou am not thaaaat great, usually really need compatible pictures then something nice can come out ^^ Thou if you need me might not be 100%best to ask me about it in middle of this mess haha am scared I might overlook it ^///^ I see private messages are also option here (not used to the forum yet huhu) so I think that would be best where you can ask me ^^ Now you've made me excited to try and do sth new rofl

mrdimples said: AndrejaH said: @mrdimples (rofl love your nickname :3 ) Oooh thanks, took me some time to do that edition and I would probably be able to help thou am not thaaaat great, usually really need compatible pictures then something nice can come out ^^ Thou if you need me might not be 100%best to ask me about it in middle of this mess haha am scared I might overlook it ^///^ I see private messages are also option here (not used to the forum yet huhu) so I think that would be best where you can ask me ^^ Now you've made me excited to try and do sth new rofl

Did the quiz hahaha funny thing is I'm exactly on half... that shouldn't be possible right? Well... it is, I got 4-4 but... last question about pants... I wanna take both answers... He and IT looks great in colorful pants hohoho So I can say I'm still on the line XD I'm bipolar lol ^^ Should say I can shft from one side to the other XDDD

3 days off this thread and a lot of videos and pics have bloomed !

With no new dramas in the future (and seing his busy schedule, I don't know if I have the right to hope for one), this place is a big help to wait for his return and try to survive.

Thank you all contributors, especially the JWC subbing Team. Even if watching him in an interview is nice, I prefer to understand what he says !

As promised I did one more fanart because I was so warmly welcomed ^^
It is a bit more dreamy because I really love these photos hehe of course photo credits go to rightful owners :)When I did this I had some troubles blending but then I said: he is a ghost... so I added all those whiteness and light colors which actually seem like wings bursting out of his back right? Kinda gives angel kinda feeling to it :) But I couldn't resist adding another picture right there in the middle of whiteness :) I really love it <3
Thought I should explain what my idea was XDNot sure if it is possible to resize the picture here or if it does n it's own...  o.O So sorry if it's too big XD
Threelittlewords_zps4092442f.png

@andrejaH welcome to the thread and those were awesome manips you made there! ^^ keep 'em coming! Thanksies!!!

Oh and I guess you belong to the rockies seeing as you can't decide whether you belong to the garden or the moat. :P it's the place for those in denial. ㅋㅋㅋ maybe you'd like to be part of the Joo Won Cutie International Fans resident list? Check out page 1 for it and for all Cutie goodies! ^^

---

What is happening? Why is everyone fighting to be on Cutie's body? And trust my twin to be Cutie's shorts!

@moonandhearts sweetie, I hate to disappoint you, Cutie is wearing his shorts under that blanket. And how do I know? Because I am his underwear. Yes, yes, can't afford to distract all those good people on the set with just a pair of flimsy shorts/boxers, know what I mean? I do the job of reining them in. No need to thank me :D

Welcome @AndrejaH to the madness of Joo Won thread. Your fanart is awesome! Would you like to help us in the future if we need fanart artist?

@mrdimples hmmm I didn't think of that. This really proves why you and @coolreborn are the moaty masters! Hahaha! It's ok, I am more than happy to be the blanket being hugged by Cutie! ^^

---

So Joo Won's dramas (Good Doctor and L7CS) will be shown in our country this year. I really hope they'll be a hit as I'd love for more people to take notice of our Cutie and love him even more! ^^

This is a reaaaaallly late reply, but say what twin? Cutie is coming to the states??

I need to start strategizing from now on how to stalk him!!

(am I gonna get a warning for posting large picture?)

@latteholic There U are, my dear twin... was wondering how much longer U are going to be hibernating with that tons of snowing over at your place. Yah... U should start practising your steath skills... :)) :)) :))

Guest mindymoe

It's been a while since Ojakgyo Brother airing on my local TV, and I've just noticed it last week :( :( :( It's obvious why I just realized it, because it aired on 3 am!!! At first, I thought that it was aired at 3 in the afternoon, but one day I can't sleep and then turn on the tv and voila! OB is in the house..... Oh God, who's gonna watch this show early in the dawn??? This is the first time for OB to be aired in my country, but why must 3 am???? Nobody will watch it. I know that some people wake up in this hour, but not to watch tv of course, they'll go praying and won't watch drama in that hour X( X( This drama has heartwarming story and has quality too for family, and it's aired in the dawn? when your soul is still in your dreamland?
neko%20007.gifneko%20007.gifneko%20007.gif
I'm sorry for fussing early in the morning. I've just watched OB because this is my day off. and one thing that I disappointed for is the dubber voice.. hur hur hur.... I wanna hear Cutie voice in the dawn, it's a rare thing to hear his voice this early, for sure to get my sense back. :)) :)) :))

But why must at 3 am in the morning????? :(( :(( :((