Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@mindymoe aww, you're such a sweetheart~ i'll try to complete it soon. I'm occupied with subbing team's projects and real life. Work and home life pretty much take up my time, but i'll get to Ghost asap since you requested for it.

Thanks, dear~ so far, which part from Scene 1 did you like the most? :) it's hard for me to choose, but i'd have to say the trio ending song and Sam-Oda Mae parts are my absolute favourite! :x

Guest mindymoe

@farbarri take your time, don't be hurried. Make it very emotional :D :D
I like the trio song too. Since I've listened the original cast recording, I like how they combine Suspend My Disbelief and I Had a Life. They sang it powerfully, and that's why you sat in the edge if the chair! :)) :)) It show how frustrating when Sam knows the truth about Carl. I've watch this scene with another Sam only, so I'm curious to death how Cutie do this scene with his originality :-? And... maybe the bed scene???? :)) :)) :))
And Choi Jung Won as Oda Mae is just.... awesome.

I'm waiting for your Act 2 fan account, esp. the ending scene because I wanna know Cutie's acting in this. If I have an opportunity to watch Cutie in this scene, I'm sure that I'll cry a river... I'm a sensitive and emotional person :)) :)) :)) But please, take your time :) :)

Don't go, Sam hurhurhurhur.........

practicing for next shooting, i see~ LOL at the director! the director that Joowon puts his trust in for this project. hope to see them collaborating more in the future. :x
ol6.gif

nnnggggffffffff...... toned ARMS..... ruffled hair..... fall-in-love-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277
zwnr.gif

cr to @jeonghyang from GD thread

AndrejaH said:

@stearly It is nice way trying to survive here :D Might hang out with you guys then XDDD You guys have any idea if someday there would be Ghost video available :P even fancam lol just so wanna see it cuz I'm too far from Korea, can't go see it... cute-panda-emoticon-020.gifbut so so so curious, always liked the original movie and with him being as Sam... cute-animated-japanese-kitten-grey-8.gif

omo.... Sam + ShiOn~ those dimples and arms.... in-love-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774073
qn7.gif

9prn.gif

cr to @jeonghyang fron GD thread
it was summer when they started shooting Good Doctor, and this scene was one of the earliest they filmed. if i'm not mistaken, they started shooting in June, so a lot of the casts and staffs wear very casual clothes. :D this is also why filming takes a long time, because they do a practice round, then only start shooting properly. once they shoot, they had to do several takes, so moving the cameras, lights and audio equipments to different angle shots is also time consuming.