Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest moonstruck9

tokkimoon said:Welcome!!! You've come to the right place!!! I seem to find more juicy Joo Won info. and images here rather than on tumblr! You're in for a crazy ride. The girls here are super friendly and will know ANYTHING and EVERYTHING about him. Hahaha. :D
mish6_zps3ded14f5.gif

While organizing some files on my external hard drive in the aftermath of a laptop meltdown (seriously, back up your files, everyone), I realized that it's been a year since the Win Win interview happened.

The cute:
ww1s_zps3a7c7d80.jpg

The sad:
ww1t_zpsd8eaf814.jpg

And you didn't think I'd forget the bromance, did you?
ww2br480_zps508ca8a0.jpg
Awwww....
Of course when I found that file, I had to rewatch it. :)

ebullience said:

Does Joo Won Ever Have Feelings for His Female Co-Stars?

joo-won_1384121107_af_org.jpg

If you were a male lead in a K-drama, you would definitely be surrounded by many beautiful actresses -- heiresses, innocent country girls, rich older women, the list goes on. Popular actor Joo Won revealed that the relationship between the leading actors isn't always platonic!

The interviewer asked Joo Won about his feelings towards his beautiful co-stars on the latest episode of MBC's 'Section TV'. "If you work on a project with pretty actresses like Moon Chae Won or UEE, don't you ever get any feelings toward them?" he asked.

"There is a good feeling that goes around during a project," Joo Won confessed. "If I say there aren't any feelings, then that would be a lie."

Which leading K-drama couples would you like to see in real life?

Credits: AllKpop

Guest kinkipeifun

Welcome all the newbie to this thread!! Actually I'm new here too :D
All the cuties here is SUPER FRIENDLY and willing to share with you all the latest update from our Joowon :)
Off course, here are Hundred Even Thousand of pic / gif / video / interview translation is waiting for you to explore to made you FALLING DEEPER LOVE to our Joowon <3
Aegyo cutie <3333
1_zps12a7901a.gif
credit: as pic logo
@tokkimoon I saw your cutie BINGO gif only flashback / remember that after Gaksital drama, BINGO is the famous word I had always talk to my friend instead of YES or TRUE word XDDDD

Thank you for your warm welcome.

@moonandhearts, our Cutie will always have this noona' s love and support. If I dont live on the other side of the world to Cutie then I would have a chance to see him perform on stage. You were so lucky to get to see him in person. I was thrilled reading your fan account.

@goldlotus, i've had lots of fun here (all those moaty posts and evidences) and I know I always will because all the cuties are awsome. Btw, do u live in vn?

Welcome to Joo Won Thread @moonjw and @moonstruck9 as well as other newbies who I may have left out. Translation of MBC Section TV video is done and will be subbed very soon by our dedicated team.

moonandhearts said: @Mjwonnie and @Miro *hugs* it was truly heartbreaking to see that last ep of Joo Won. And I don't know if it's more sad and cruel for our Cutie to have that last ep and then the week after learn that the other members are leaving as well, or just have the show run as it is without him... :( I always thought that he could come back once he finishes Ghost. *sigh* I was actually watching the subbed eps on kbsworld this morning and there's this particular letter that Cha Tae Hyun wrote for Joo Won during the suprise party for him and Jong Min... "People may say that you are good at acting when you cry, but when I think of all the reasons you must have for crying, I get emotional again." I always thought that Joo Won is just so great at acting and is innately gifted with the ability to cry within seconds. I never even thought that he might have experienced and/or is experiencing things which make it that much easier for him to cry. He's just so positive most of the time and good-natured that you wouldn't know or have the slightest idea if he's sufferring or being taken advantage of or what. He has always been honest and tell all in his interviews but perhaps there are much more going on? I hope there isn't any, though. I just want what's best for him and wish that he'll always be happy in whatever he does. And I'm just glad that through 1N2D, Joo Won has found hyungs that genuinely love and care for him, and that are very much willing to listen to him or be his support. --- @moonjw Welcome to Joo Won's thread!!! ^_~ enjoy your stay here and keep loving our Cutie! ^^

moonjw said: Thank you for your warm welcome. @moonandhearts, our Cutie will always have this noona' s love and support. If I dont live on the other side of the world to Cutie then I would have a chance to see him perform on stage. You were so lucky to get to see him in person. I was thrilled reading your fan account. @goldlotus, i've had lots of fun here (all those moaty posts and evidences) and I know I always will because all the cuties are awsome. Btw, do u live in vn?

cole%20qq%20speed%20girl%20017.gif OH HELLO TO ALL THE NEWBIES LIKE ME!!!
More smileys for free download Goodnight to all who are on the same side of the world like me! 

Los%20Angeles%20Girl%20031.gifAnd Good morning on your side!!!

image image imageimageimageimage    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage  imageimageimageimageimageimage  
                                                                        image image======

Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day...

Guest moonstruck9

Aww, everyone here is very nice and welcoming ^^
I just saw the  Where Do You Belong To quiz. I can't stop laughing. I don't know where I belong?! I want to remain and innocent and pure-minded girl but you can't always stop the dirty thoughts from peeking in, you know what I mean? ;D (LOL I can't believe I just said that). Now when I scroll through the pages all I can remember is that green "patch" in @mrdimples signature that says SIZE DOES MATTER. It's actually hysterical xDGave me a good laugh after taking a study break haha.
On a sidenote, if anyone here frequents tumblr, I would love to follow you there too! ^^I'm still adjusting to the forums :)

Guest kinkipeifun

Good night to you @Miro B & sweet dream ^ ^
Now is lunch time here and I having sushi with my colleague.
Happy Lunchtime with Shi On ! 
joowon7.gif credit: as pic logo & google
:D

said: Good night to you @Miro B & sweet dream ^ ^
Now is lunch time here and I having sushi with my colleague.
Happy Lunchtime with Shi On ! 
joowon7.gif credit: as pic logo & google
:D