Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

whew! RL is such a monster! how's about having a job about, for and with Cutie? I won't mind working him with/for him 24/7! 
WARNING: This is a very long post. You girls are sooooo active lately that I have to backtrack 10+ pages each time I miss a day visiting this thread! And to think our Cutie only has 1 MAJOR activity these days.
first off, 
welcome to all newbies/delurkers! :D I cannot keep track of everyone so just a general post for now! ^^ You might want to send me your details (check my siggy) to update our "family list". To the 'old' residents of Joo Won Soompi thread, please do the same! :D so far I've only got 18 people on the list. Mostly rockies and moaties. :P 
next, 
mrdimples said:

Good Man & Good Actor - The Star cover story

Source: The Star

Chinese Translation: answnsdnjs on Joo Won Baidu

English translation: mrdimples on joowoncutie.wordpress.com

@moonandhearts
I am very flattered that you included me in your list. I admire Joo Won because he works great with all actresses and actors who were his costars. I am a fan of MCW and CKH and appreciated how well Joo Won performed with them. I am not really part of any fan club, though.:)

jwand said: @moonandhearts
I am very flattered that you included me in your list. I admire Joo Won because he works great with all actresses and actors who were his costars. I am a fan of MCW and CKH and appreciated how well Joo Won performed with them. I am not really part of any fan club, though.:)

coolreborn said: jwand said: @moonandhearts

tumblr_ls8w46RAou1qdippyo1_500.gif                               3D_emoticon_S146.gif Hopefully I'll made it to the Rice Wreath!!! My Next stop: For Philippines!

image image imageimageimageimage   imageimageimageimage-imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage  imageimageimageimageimageimage  
                                                                        image image

Hello everyone.... To all newbies, a very belated welcome ... To all 'oldies',.... yeah, it's me... I'm back :)

someone dear shared with me how much she cried the whole night after watching cutie's last episode of 1N2D...  to be honest, I haven't been so brave and just couldn't bring myself to watch it until today...

here I was already feeling very moody and pissed over some RL issues,... then I thought to myself... I am in serious need of some Joo Wonnie power!!!!

So I opened my YT browser and gamely typed in Joo Won... what I saw was the a clip of the final 5 mins of cutie's 1N2D's recording... what the heck right? Since I'm already feeling so moody... Boy was I wrong... my gosh... my heart felt like Ironman was crushing it with all his might! My eyes? well,.... they could have been a cousin of a typhoon.

man, seeing him cry like that was just so so painful!!!!

I am left still in awe at how much effect this guy has over me! I joke with some other dear friends of mine that he must have surely saved my life in my previous life... that's why I 'owe' him so much love and allegiance in this life....

whatever the case may be, even if i'm declared a truly 'LUNY Woonie', MJW will definitely be forever in my heart.....

:x :x :x

Annyeong cuties,
This is the first time I posted in this thread because I couldn't refrain myself from showing admiration of this young talented actor/man.  I became Cutie fan after watching Good Doctor even though I watched him in BM but I didn't follow him after the show ended. I know it's redundant but I still wanted to say that Cutie is a hell of an actor for his age. I became very curious about this man during GD so I decided to look him up and I found him on 1n2d and I told myself where have I been all these time that I almost missed out on getting to know this guy. Then I found this thread that provided me all the goodies and I can't say thanks enough to all the contributors in here, you guys make me a happy camper.   @mrdimples, you're awsome, I've learnt so much about Cutie from all your chapters. As I learn more about him I admire him more. He's not just talented but a very dedicated actor , he can just rely on his talent for acting but he chooses to work extra hard by showing up to the set early, observing others to learn things he's lacking,etc...That's the reason why he gets recognition (even though not enough) after 3 years of debut. He's just so genuine that make me feel like I know him at a personal level from reading/watching his interviews. He's just a beautiful person inside out.  

@Mjwonnie and @Miro *hugs* it was truly heartbreaking to see that last ep of Joo Won. And I don't know if it's more sad and cruel for our Cutie to have that last ep and then the week after learn that the other members are leaving as well, or just have the show run as it is without him... :( I always thought that he could come back once he finishes Ghost. *sigh* I was actually watching the subbed eps on kbsworld this morning and there's this particular letter that Cha Tae Hyun wrote for Joo Won during the suprise party for him and Jong Min...

"People may say that you are good at acting when you cry, but when I think of all the reasons you must have for crying, I get emotional again."

I always thought that Joo Won is just so great at acting and is innately gifted with the ability to cry within seconds. I never even thought that he might have experienced and/or is experiencing things which make it that much easier for him to cry. He's just so positive most of the time and good-natured that you wouldn't know or have the slightest idea if he's sufferring or being taken advantage of or what. He has always been honest and tell all in his interviews but perhaps there are much more going on? I hope there isn't any, though. I just want what's best for him and wish that he'll always be happy in whatever he does. And I'm just glad that through 1N2D, Joo Won has found hyungs that genuinely love and care for him, and that are very much willing to listen to him or be his support.

---

@moonjw Welcome to Joo Won's thread!!! ^_~ enjoy your stay here and keep loving our Cutie! ^^

Guest moonstruck9

Hi everyone! I was recommended to come here after I had tough luck finding Joo Won blogs on tumblr haha. It's nice to meet all of you fellow fans ^^ 

Does Joo Won Ever Have Feelings for His Female Co-Stars?

joo-won_1384121107_af_org.jpg

If you were a male lead in a K-drama, you would definitely be surrounded by many beautiful actresses -- heiresses, innocent country girls, rich older women, the list goes on. Popular actor Joo Won revealed that the relationship between the leading actors isn't always platonic!

The interviewer asked Joo Won about his feelings towards his beautiful co-stars on the latest episode of MBC's 'Section TV'. "If you work on a project with pretty actresses like Moon Chae Won or UEE, don't you ever get any feelings toward them?" he asked.

"There is a good feeling that goes around during a project," Joo Won confessed. "If I say there aren't any feelings, then that would be a lie."

Which leading K-drama couples would you like to see in real life?

Credits: AllKpop