Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest maygrool

looks like he gains weight again.
he is doubled-chin now!
Its like what Ivy said, "he never cares about his image."
But, it doesn't really matter to see him undressed or raw face.
He is just superb in my eyes whenever and however.
May be that's why he doesn't care about his image or weight because his fans love him unconditionally!
LOL!
Cheers Oppa for always being who you are! ✿✿✿

zg13.jpg

@goldlotus

Thanks for the video.  Ahhhhh lovely song.  I love his pairing with Park Ji-yeon too.  Maybe because of their age difference.  Hah. She's a good musical actress, natural acting and lovely voice. I wonder after this musical, she will  jump into k-drama/movie.  She got massive talent. 

BTW, I want to ask this to @moonandhearts, you said during the rehearsal that Cutie the one who don't know how to seat still (keke) and love skinship, esp with someone older than him, be it Ahjumma, Ahjussi, Hyung and Noona (kekeke).  What about Park Ji-yeon, she's younger than Joo Won,I wonder how their off-screen interaction.  We know how 'clingy' Cutie with his Noona co-star but not with his younger co-star like Park Bo-young, Jin Se-yeon and Uee. 

To @mrdimples, thanks for your latest translation.. Love it.  How not to love him more and more and more and MORE! 

Guest maygrool

looks like he gains weight again.
he is doubled-chin now!
May be that's why he doesn't care about his image or weight because his fans love him unconditionally!
LOL!

zg13.jpg

kinkipeifun said: Lee Su Geun, Uhm Tae Woong, Yoo Hae Jin, and Sung Si Kyung are officially leaving the show. Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Jong Min is staying for another season.

http://1n2d-season2.tumblr.com/post/66639773157/uhm-tae-woong-sung-si-kyung-and-yoo-hae-jin-to-also
I don't understand why the situation end-up become like this... many of cutie hyungs is leaving too...Why lets cutie crying hard for leaving the show and now they are leaving too.... 
The producer group can made they leaving together or film the Season 2 last episode together... :((
-edited-
5ef7.jpg

everytime i saw this picture... Im so sad ***heartbreaking*** sobs sobs crying so hard seeing this episode...> <
Everything will be okay! Joowon Fighting! :x

maygrool said: looks like he gains weight again.
he is doubled-chin now!
LOL!