Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Just want you all to know,something really bad happened to LSG and maybe 1N2D season 2 will be disbanded.I hope Joo Won is not that effected,but at the same time I hope he also will provide the healing effects to all his hyungs. I am very sad because this is my favorite variety show and I love all of them too. :(

@coolreborn                                   left_right078_001.gifready.. sing!!!! left_right078_001.gif
SAENG-il CHU-kah HAM-ni-dah, 
SAENG-il CHU-kah HAM-ni-dah, 
SA-rang Ha-neun @coolreborn, 
SAENG-il CHU-kah HAM-ni-dah

Love%20icon135.gif Love%20icon072.gif Love%20icon010.gifLove%20icon024.gifLove%20icon123.gif

Guest nhatkhanh

Happy birthday to @coolrebornHope all the best will happen to you, I really thankful for your regards about the storm in VietnamHope you have a full of happy day :x

mrdimples said:

An actor who came into being through hard work and an actor who is like a lottery ticket.

Joo Won said “I am just serious, like anyone else.” But those who know him said his type of industriousness is seldom seen. Lee Jung Sub PD who directed Joo Won in his debut drama <Baker King Kim Tak Gu> said: “Once the filming commenced, my initial rejection of Joo Won was slowly dissipated by him and vanished.” PD Lee had once objected strongly against the casting of Joo Won whose acting has yet to be tested. But he also spoke about how the shift in his view of Joo Won came about: “In one wild joyride scene, we had to use a stuntman because Joo Won didn’t have the license. However, once I shouted “OK”, Joo Won actually got out from the car.” PD Lee recounts what Joo Won had said then: “Although I could only watch from the side, at least I got to see it once for myself. In the future if there is a joyride scene, I would know how to drive. With this thought, I sat in as the co-driver.” PD Lee expressed: “Joo Won is basically different from other people; he will succeed in the future. <Kim Tak Gu> might have been a lucky strike to Joo Won but to me, he is the lottery ticket.”

The Star With No Celebrity Syndrome

Those who know Joo Won have regarded him highly for remaining totally unchanged even after he got famous. Park Ran Ju who appeared with Joo Won in 2009 <Spring Awakening> said “Initially I thought that after Joo Won oppa became a top star, it would be very difficult to contact him but whenever I have a new show, he would be the first one to call and encourage me.” Lee Chang Hee reunites with Joo Won in <GHOST> after 7 years since <Altar Boyz> also commented of Joo Won “He is a star who behaves unlike a star.” He said “7 years ago, Joo Won would always wear sports attire to the studio Although he is very handsome, he would not dress up. Recently, his popularity soared and he still comes wearing simple clothes. When the other actors hear him telling them ‘Hyung, you are really awesome, when I can be like you, hyung?’ everyone got very flustered.” Assistant Director Lee Ji Young of <GHOST> also said that Joo Won does not put on airs of a celebrity at all. He does not act like a top star but as the maknae of the group. She laughed saying “I once requested him: “Maknae, please bring my car from the car park.” PD Park from <1N2D> said: “Because of his busy schedule, Joo Won felt really bad that he was unable to go for his morning soccer session with the neighborhood ahjussis. Joo Won has not the slightest Celebrity Syndrome.

@mrdimples This by far is my fav news article cum interview about Joo Won. I saw the key words "Peter Pan" on Naver, and I am so glad you translated it. There is a saying - when you're born, you will be crying and your parents and docs will be smiling; however, when you die, the people crying for you shows how much you were loved and we go away smiling.

The number of people irrespective of being technicians, supporting actors or stylists or variety PD's all love Joo Won for who he is and that I feel is the biggest award one could earn during their career in showbiz. Fighting Joo Won ah!

@mrdimples  Thank you so much for the translation.   It was a very nice interview !!!!
A "teacher-like actor"........... OMG..........that's much much better than being called a star-like actor.
His pure and simple nature doesn't change at all since his debut.
The more I learnt about him, the more serious I am suffering from JOOWONIA.

The article about Joo Won being a good actor without the airs of a celebrity is by far the best and most touching one I have read. The qualities that are mentioned by his sunbaes and hoobaes as well as the PDs who worked with him, are exactly what that have made us all love him so much :x :x :x

Im now feeling really happy and like a proud noona whose little dongseang has been praised by the teachers and principal at school :D:))