Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mrdimples said:
I won't get too upset. There are variety people who I applaud for their quick thinking, wit and ability to hold a show together but I will never admire them or look up to them the way I do Joo Won. It is alright to be yourself if you are just the guest of a variety show for one or two episodes. However to be a member of the team, you need what they call a Variety Personality and in this aspect, I agree with Joo Won that he doesnt have one. I am actually glad he doesn't because as much as they amuse me, it is not something I like. On 1N2D, Joo Won could have stayed on because each member can take different roles and I saw his as being the adorable maknae, often competitive, can't stand going hungry and does the hyung pile like no other. But I guess the Korean viewers were a lot more critical. I think it is also partly Joo Won's fault because he always sets a very high standard for himself. Those naysayers may actually be less than those who approve of him but he is a perfectionist. Since he won't bend himself to Variety and people find his true personality boring, he figured this might not be the best for the show and his hyungs. As I said, there are probably other reasons. Joo Won has committed to the musical for a run of approximately 7 months, throw in fanmeets and a movie, he has no time. A compromise is made and 1N2D became something he had to let go even if he didn't want to. This musical is very important to Joo Won and he has and will have to sacrifice for it. That's why I am so intense in showing him our support in the Rice Wreath Project, I want him to know we understand all he has done and support him.

I've listened him...Very sweet voice. I'm not fond of musicals but when i listened them, it's remind me 2 scenes :
when Sam is not saying the "I love you" but "So am I", and she's mad.
and when he says the 3 words through the medium, and Demi didn't recognise him because he had never said them... At that time, I was so sad to see Patrick say it too late...
If JW wants to be the emotional Sam and be sincere on scene, he will break a lot of heart.