Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I think some pages back, someone was asking me to revise my moat quiz. Now, I remember that I tried to do it a long time ago because the Chief Gardener at that time was complaining that my "Where Do You Belong" quiz was instrumental in making almost every new member Moaty. I don't agree, we have been getting more gardeners these days, right?

Anyway, I did try to revise the quiz and see what happened ...

In the Garden
mrdimples: CG......where are you? *whimpers* I am scared, CG........
CG: what's is it again? Can't you see I am trying to meditate here? Those moaties are a nuisance, Ican hear their screaming and laughing in their caves
mrdimples: Yes, yes CG....it's really scary. They seem to be growing in numbers, I just saw a new recruit shrieking all her way into the tunnel.
CG: mrdimples,  I think your quiz is to be blame! It's making almost all participants moaty. I better grill you on this one before more Moaties overrun this entire place!
mrdimples: *whimpers* here it is, CG..............
be5a3112b31bb051d0e042af367adab44bede01a
CG: Why must you choose of all pictures this one with a torn pair of jeans???
mrdimples: Isn't it more (w)holesome this way? Imagine where it leads to..............
CG: MRDIMPLES!
imagesqtbnANd9GcSNCfHNgWaTO7vXeTZEaKMxcr
CG: this one I really don't understand. How can this picture get moaty? Why are you talking aboutkitchen top?
mrdimples: I know it's a bit cluttered but you can get rid of all stuff in one swipe, you know? Just don't
accidentally turn on the stove, I don't fancy a burnt back
CG: burnt? I think you need to spend more time in the kitchen, mrdimples, to improve your culinary skills.
mrdimples: yes, CG

gaksital20avi_003788355-1-1.jpg
CG: And this one....tsk tsk...you girls are terrible. Can't you see the poor boy is drenched? 
mrdimples: yes, shall we take off his clothes and wipe him down?
CG: mrdimples! Are you going to help me revise this quiz or not???
gaksital18avi_002438155-1-1.jpg
CG: These moaties are sick. This one, poor Kangto has not even fully recovered from his wounds, remember how he groaned in pain?
mrdimples: Hmmmmm...........I wonder if those planks will creak? 
120621-eab081ec8b9ced8388-e08-hdtv-24fps
CG: *shakes her head* I really don't understand why the Moaties are so obsessed with Joo Won's bb....bb.....back....
mrdimples: Should I focus on the front then?
CG *buries her head*
f636afc379310a55f90c5b60b74543a98226107d
CG: And what's this? Are we encouraging people to play with fire? 
mrdimples: Easy, I can always adjust, CG. Which knob should I turn?
8644ebf81a4c510f47b1788e6059252dd42aa529
CG: this one is really awful.....I cannot imagine why would any girl  want to be cuffed up?
mrdimples: yes yes....poor mok dan....we should have one with Kangto tied up and Mok Dan holding the whip? 
CG: *!!!!!* ........neva mind..........lets move on...gaksital8avi_000008475-1.jpg
CG: you moaties are mad....why would anyone choose to lick shaving cream....what else do they lick?
mrdimples: *excited* Ahh...it's a long list..first.....
CG: STOP! I don't want to know.......
a4bcf4e4-1-1-1.jpgfa7fw7-1-1-1.jpgablfo9-1-1-1.jpg
CG: are we on the last one? Good! I don't think I can look at this stupid quiz any longer.......
CG: Hmmm.....don't you think these pictures are really skewed?? towards.....ahem.....towards........
mrdimples: SKEWED? No, I have been very fair..........see......Left, Centre, Right? 
CG:  AAARRRRrrgghhh my head! I give up. Do what you want with your stupid quiz. I am going to continue my meditation in the garden

Guest moonstruck9

Seeing the "Catch Me" trailer made my night especially after this long day. I had a long 3 hour lab but oh dang, he looks so good and I think all of my frustration's gone away haha!Baby, work that suit and tie ;D

I was admiring watching new pics and gif when my mouse became crazy (it's not even a joke) and has refused to obey me...
Is it the second effect of the perfect legs ?

image.jpg

Is it a new startegy created by garden's Chief to protect his resident from moat ?

Is it a sign for me to go work ?

Ok, i go back to my students...

• Like 1

I...can't...breathe....need..oxygen....*faint*      image
                                  tumblr_mmm9pszwIN1rvgn4zo10_400.gif

tumblr_mmm9pszwIN1rvgn4zo9_400.gif

tumblr_mmm9pszwIN1rvgn4zo7_400.gif

cr: mishiellie
                    image image imageimageimageimage    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage  imageimageimageimageimageimage  
                                                    image image======If you face a situation where the beliefs of others pressure you to compromise your own, be courageous. Even at our most ordinary, courage is our omnipotence. 

Miro said:                                 I...can't...breathe....need..oxygen....*faint*      image

cr: mishiellie
                    image image imageimageimageimage    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage  imageimageimageimageimageimage  
                                                    image image======If you face a situation where the beliefs of others pressure you to compromise your own, be courageous. Even at our most ordinary, courage is our omnipotence. 

caught with a cold, had a stunt with the boss, loads of laundry to wash up but the best news out: YAYYYYYYY!!!!!! GOOD DOCTOR DVD CAN BE PRE-ORDERED!!!!! I just ordered my copy now :D :D :D (grinning from ear to ear)....
I wanted to own an original DVD copy of one of Joo Won's dramas at least. My sister has come down for vacation and she has seen Joo Won's name being mentioned on some variety shows. As of now I have got a "new chick under my wings" for training :P

-edit-
Welcome dear @joowonielovely to the thread. Enjoy your time around here >:D<

Calling Subbers!

Who wants to sub the Three Little Words MV

Here's the iseensee video

and the chinese tudouhttp://www.tudou.com/programs/view/F2WDFtIi7Kw/# one which I used to translate the subtitles, you should reference this for your subbing.

I correct what I said just now. The lyrics are not identical but very similar to the original of course. So sometimes, I take from the English lyrics instead of translating directly as I think it would sound better

PM me for the translation