[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Running Man E261 English Subtile

English Subtitle by DramaFever

Edited version by rphere

[ENG SUBS] Running Man 261 by dramafever edited by rphere

https://app.box.com/s/1rirfgorf55q5wbuomy1oehki3q3zp6b

• for HDTV 720p ver.*you can try with another version.
  • edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
  • if link error please PM me
  • cr to dramafever via ads

• Like 1

I have not LMAO watching RM in ages... and I did in the latest episode with tears... and even when I replayed the clips where Jae Suk and Kwon Ryul were running away from the stroller stalker I laughed again. That will be my go to clip when i need a laugh. not forgetting MC moments~!!! 

This is one of the thing I liked about RM - which has been missing in the last few years. - I started being a runner on in 2013 and I have watched all episodes  numerous times 

• Like 2

The PD sure knows how to give out candy and snatch it away from you. After a carnival, it's time to scare the pants of the members. It is surprising that they even with the VJ and bright lights of the cam, the "ghost" could still scare the bejesus out of them. And obviously, the betrayal mode is not only limit to the betrayer brothers. Haha. Jong kook being left behind by his manly VJ. All that muscles are for show. ROFL. @gingerschnaps. ... Hey sista! Poor suk Jin by the time he finish I could see dawn breaking. No wonder he left his VJ behind. Even if he always tell his wife he has late filming but obviously it was already long night even old people need their beauty sleep. 

must say that the previous few eps have been so funny. thank you PD/ writers for bringing back the magic of RM.

initially i tot the million albums eps will be boring but the simple games and the party feel really boast the "high feel". i ended up enjoying the games, esp the using feet to pass the CD. Daebak!:D

as for the horror part, it was so filled with funny moments. of cos YJS and his VJ tripping over each other will now go down in RM hall of fame! the 2 scary cats together!!! esp YJS kept telling VJ to go in first, stay close etc. kinda of love it when the VJ abandoned the RM, payback for all those time chasing aft RM with the camera!!

My fave will be MC. OMO! are they seriously dating or????? stop playing with my heart. SJH looks so happy, pretty these days. mayb her schedule is not so packed and she got plenty of beauty sleep. wish them all the best!!! make my dream come true pls pls pls.

looking forward to LDW and PSJ to be back on RM. WELCOME WELCOME back!!! hoping they will team with SJH and mayb include Gary too, then can see where her affection lies. she has partnered with LDW for all the eps that he was in. will we see SJH abandoning Gary for the handsome guests???

so looking forward to RM! pls keep up the gd work and happy 5 years of running!! wish that we will have many many more yrs running together.

• Like 1

Guest jeff2hogan

Is there any plan for overseas shooting this year? If they are worried about fans interrupting the games they could go to places that they aren't as popular like in Europe or Africa. It's been over two years since Asia Race episodes.

Also, is Lizzy on bad terms with the Running Man crews? I know she didn't leave much impression during her time as regular, but it's strange that they never mention her ever again. I would love to see her as a guest one more time.

Running Man E262 English Subtile

Edited version by rphere

[ENG SUBS] Running Man 262 by dramafever edited by rphere

https://app.box.com/s/8q7lxk7onfwxll2q06xj6x0i3jl53ijp

• edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.

Love the food but Jong Kook having to pay for such a big feast. Ouch. Even I felt the hole burning through the pocket. But it is not the first time Jong Kook had to pay for a big meal. The earlier running man episode where jae suk team won when all the office people turn up for the meat bbq meal and Jong kook had to pay for the pancake feast he held as penalty. But he did got lucky with a pretty OL he hit on. Haha. I kinda like the comeuppance when the "ugly" team won. Kwang soo is always a black hole. LOL.

• Like 1

Hahah ep 262 was more hilarious than I expected it to be all thanks to kwang soo haha it's so blatent that he said ox bone soup for comedic purposes and instead beacause of that he was teased throughout the episode but I kinda feel sad for him tho and the rest of the rm also actually by having to eat so much arent they destroying their bodies ??? Esp since they have trained so hard to build tjose six pacs and all as in the case of kwang soo and jong kook gosh I feel so bad for them :( it would actually give me a peace of mind if it was revealed that the staff helped to finish some of the food >< 

• Like 2

Hello again!  Back in June, I posted in this thread for the first time [LINK].  I mentioned that I was in the process of watching all of the Running Man episodes in order, from the beginning, in the hopes of one day catching up to the current episode and being able to watch them as the come out. 

I did it! lol. :w00t:    I spent the better part of 6 months, watching a couple of episodes each day (when I could) and I managed to watch ALL 262 episodes (and I loved every minute of it!!).  I'm so excited to now be able to watch the new episodes with other RM fans.   

I guess now that I'm all caught up with Running Man, I should probably start watching all those dramas I have queued up at Dramafever, lol. :lol:

• Like 4

Running Man E263 English Subtile

Edited version by rphere

[ENG SUBS] Running Man 263 by dramafever edited by rphere

https://app.box.com/s/dx2shb6l8yovx98kfv2uwfc89upepie6

• Like 1

@gingerschnaps was looking forward to this show because of Yura. I enjoyed their convo in the car when they were fixing her up with seo jun. haha too cute. I even wish to screencap the pass the wreath segment when yura and seo jun were the first couple to do it, so kdrama worthy in slo-mo. Wish they were more inventive like previous university episodes. But this time it is only brute force. As usual jong kook in his real army drill sergeant mode. Is gary and ji hyo wearing couple caps? And ji hyo wore the same wig that gary wore! COULD MC COUPLE BE REAL!!!!

Guest gingerschnaps

@cissmahs_3690

ikr! I wanna watch it later too because of yura. Anyway, im avoiding any spoilers so i haven't even read the entirety of your post (learned my lesson). I will watch it later so im keeping my opinion but i just cant help but reply. Anyway about the last part, i noticed that too i think several weeks ago, they wore that same halyang cap, as i know its from gary's company, not sure. Kwangsoo also wore it too the last time. What happened to nba caps of jihyo? Haha! Well i will cheer on them if MC became real, they've been teasing the fans for 5 yrs now hehe.  Anyway, i love watching this business couple too as haha mentioned before.:lol:

Guest gingerschnaps

@cissmahs_3690

i really loved how yura played well in this game. She's not your average chic (jihyo of course is still the ace). Yura is very competitive in wreath and tshirt relay. All groups worked hard to be fair. (Side note i shipped her with seo jun, they look gorgeous, only in this episode lols). Kkuk was a very good strategist. But he just failed in the first game, kwangsoo was unexpectedly good on that undercover part timer. Jaesuk failed miserably due to his striking features lols! The winner for me truly deserved it. It was a fun-filled episode.

@cissmahs_3690

ikr! I wanna watch it later too because of yura. Anyway, im avoiding any spoilers so i haven't even read the entirety of your post (learned my lesson). I will watch it later so im keeping my opinion but i just cant help but reply. Anyway about the last part, i noticed that too i think several weeks ago, they wore that same halyang cap, as i know its from gary's company, not sure. Kwangsoo also wore it too the last time. What happened to nba caps of jihyo? Haha! Well i will cheer on them if MC became real, they've been teasing the fans for 5 yrs now hehe.  Anyway, i love watching this business couple too as haha mentioned before.:lol:

I was wondering about the NBA caps as well, I got a feeling once she terminated her contract with her agency -she is free to wear any other caps.. hahahah

Business couple or not, my heart flutter everytime they share the screen, and small little little gestures will send MC fans screaming in joy.. lol 

• Like 1

@cissmahs_3690

i really loved how yura played well in this game. She's not your average chic (jihyo of course is still the ace). Yura is very competitive in wreath and tshirt relay. All groups worked hard to be fair. (Side note i shipped her with seo jun, they look gorgeous, only in this episode lols). Kkuk was a very good strategist. But he just failed in the first game, kwangsoo was unexpectedly good on that undercover part timer. Jaesuk failed miserably due to his striking features lols! The winner for me truly deserved it. It was a fun-filled episode.

its okay if we ship her with any cute lovable guys haha. I just think it is squel worthy their jjongah moments but i kinda accept that they are just good oppa-dongsaeng relationship. I hope Yura will marry well since her dream is to be a great mom so hubby must be someone who will look after her in a manner suited to her needs. Just like jihyo, maybe mr ceo is rich etc but he is not giving her the status she might be craving for. And now i know jong kook is buddy up to more stars, he has his own agency now and he will want some big names in there to attract more stars over.

Haha.  Someone share this video with me and my first thought upon seeing it was, "Running Man!"  I mean, seriously, can't you see them having a field day with a live action Hungry Hippo as one of their games?  Just picture it: KJK with Kwang Soo as his hippo.  Oh the hilarity that would ensue...

Episode 264 is da bom. Never think an A lister like kwon sung wo will appear on a variety show like RM but he did. Sad that his team could have won but jihyo should not have second guessed her instinct. Wouldn ' t it be great to have won and found out it is your wifey. I truly enjoyed their camarederie but i find alot of shots were of jaesuk and team instead of the guests. Would have been great to see more of their interactions. But all in all i enjoyed it. 

• Like 1