[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Running Man E258 English Subtile

English Subtitle by DramaFever

Edited version by rphere

[ENG SUBS] Running Man 258 by dramafever edited by rphere

https://app.box.com/s/h7r6yifp4fsozfbh47k054wvlwfmv1mx

• for HDTV 720p ver.*you can try with another version.
  • edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
  • if link error please PM me
  • cr to dramafever via ads

Guest gingerschnaps

@cissmahs_3690

This by far is one of the dirtiest race i've ever watched hahaha! When getting out alive from the race is more important than winning. Jung min really had the knacks for variety. Im laughing my a$s off when he pushed jaesuk from the race course and he fell flat into the pond. When jaesuk took revenge he slipped on banana peels, another body gag moment. Haha barely made it out in one piece. I love this week's episode, the participants are all great. I skipped the last last week's ep since it bored me. I gotta say jaesuk in convenient store shopping is daebak, i remember yooames bond. I love monday couple moment when they played the police line game, gary helped her getting a flag at one point. And im satisfied that gary and the rest of mafia team won in the game.

Edited by gingerschnaps

@cissmahs_3690

This by far is one of the dirtiest race i've ever watched hahaha! When getting out alive from the race is more important than winning. Jung min really had the knacks for variety. Im laughing my a$s off when he pushed jaesuk from the race course and he fell flat into the pond. When jaesuk took revenge he slipped on banana peels, another body gag moment. Haha barely made it out in one piece. I love this week's episode, the participants are all great. I skipped the last last week's ep since it bored me. I gotta say jaesuk in convenient store shopping is daebak, i remember yooames bond. I love monday couple moment when they played the police line game, gary helped her getting a flag at one point. And im satisfied that gary and the rest of mafia team won in the game.

I know right. I think this is the first RM episode I laughed till I cried. I think they must be good friends with Jung min for him to do that to them. Haha. I am glad Gary had the smarts to drive off. Or maybe JK has already discussed their game plan that in case he does not turn up by x secs' whoever is in the car must drive off. Funny was ji suk Jin choosing to be in the wrong team base of the actress clue and being thrown out. Haha like those cops working for the bad guys and getting killed off in the end.

@cissmahs_3690

I know right. I think this is the first RM episode I laughed till I cried. I think they must be good friends with Jung min for him to do that to them. Haha. I am glad Gary had the smarts to drive off. Or maybe JK has already discussed their game plan that in case he does not turn up by x secs' whoever is in the car must drive off. Funny was ji suk Jin choosing to be in the wrong team base of the actress clue and being thrown out. Haha like those cops working for the bad guys and getting killed off in the end.

Jongkook, at one point, mentioned that if the guest gets caught, he will lure them over and bid for as much time as he can. I don't recall the whole team being there when he said. Of course, he might have said it and it was edited out. 

However, if he did say it to the team, Gary wouldn't have been screaming his name as he was driving off. RM has been around for some time now, I think it is instinct for almost everyone to do what Gary did. I think he just knew that Jongkook was still alive and was taking his chance to "fetch" Jongkook before he gets to the final destination but obviously, his priority is to bring the goods to the final destination as it would be final victory anyway. 

• Like 1

Running Man E259 English Subtile

Edited version by rphere

[ENG SUBS] Running Man 259 by dramafever edited by rphere

https://app.box.com/s/nfqd0p1jtvdj6olrvimo12ofiryh9fo9

• edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.

@gingerschnaps....oh my the week seems to fly and it is already Friday and I have not even commented on the last RM episode. I was watching healing camp with Gary and kwang soo. Interesting. Anyways, I wish the final mission was more challenging than the first team to just do a pose. It is very unchallenging. Just as long as you finish the previous mission first it is a sure win. Ji hyo look really hot in that dress, kwang soo the perv could not take his eyes off her skin haha. She really outshone the other two lady guests for the red carpet walk. Surprised to see dong wan. Beep beep. Cute fella. Just wanna pinch his cheeks. Haha.

• Like 2

@gingerschnaps....oh my the week seems to fly and it is already Friday and I have not even commented on the last RM episode. I was watching healing camp with Gary and kwang soo. Interesting. Anyways, I wish the final mission was more challenging than the first team to just do a pose. It is very unchallenging. Just as long as you finish the previous mission first it is a sure win. Ji hyo look really hot in that dress, kwang soo the perv could not take his eyes off her skin haha. She really outshone the other two lady guests for the red carpet walk. Surprised to see dong wan. Beep beep. Cute fella. Just wanna pinch his cheeks. Haha.

Song ji hyo looked sooo beautiful and sexy in her outfit, when she walked the red carpet, she looked like a fashion model walking the catwalk

• Like 1

OMG have you guys heard that in the next runningman episode song ji hyo and lee dong wook will be reunited, i have waited for this for soo long, an secretly always hope that they will reunite in a drama or movie, i loooved their chemistry in the last runningman episode!

• Like 2

Ji hyo look really hot in that dress, kwang soo the perv could not take his eyes off her skin haha. She really outshone the other two lady guests for the red carpet walk. Surprised to see dong wan. Beep beep. Cute fella. Just wanna pinch his cheeks. Haha.

That was actually my favorite moment of that episode.  I just loved the shocked expression on all their faces when Ji Hyo showed up all dressed to the nines.  She's so much a member of their family and just "one of the guys," that every once in a while, to see them reminded of her like that, it's pretty awesome.

And of course there was Kwang Soo's, "OMG, It's actually skin!" moment.  LOL!!!  Oh Giraffe.... :D

As for Dong Wan, I was so surprised to see him!  But it was a welcome surprise.  I'd actually just been thinking it'd been a while since we last saw him and then suddenly there he was. 

OMG have you guys heard that in the next runningman episode song ji hyo and lee dong wook will be reunited, i have waited for this for soo long, an secretly always hope that they will reunite in a drama or movie, i loooved their chemistry in the last runningman episode!

Really???  That's awesome news.  I hope the episode will be more exciting than the last one he guested on.  The Ji Hyo-Dong Wook interactions were great (especially when they called Gary to make him jealous) but the whole cooking thing was kind of a snooze fest.

• Like 1

Ah, more information on LDW's guest appearance: http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/17/girls-days-yura-park-seo-joon-and-lee-dong-wook-to-appear-on-running-man/

Park Seo Joon's going to be on it too.  Oh no!  Two of SJH's prior partners.  How's a girl supposed to choose?!  Heh, heh, heh.

Looks like LDW and PSJ are participating to help promote their new movie, "Beauty Inside."  Too bad Han Hyo Joo couldn't join them.  I always love her on RM!  (It's actually because of her and Go Soo that I started watching RM.)

I remembered in one of the old episodes (think she was in a limo - in RM idol games) that Ji Hyo said she hates people (or bfs) singing songs with her name on it... and in this episode, a legend sang her a song with her name in it.. hahah

• Like 1

Running Man E260 English Subtile

Edited version by rphere

[ENG SUBS] Running Man 260 by dramafever edited by rphere

https://app.box.com/s/pkupn5i8nelma4ksx8jeap98852ad3y8

I remembered in one of the old episodes (think she was in a limo - in RM idol games) that Ji Hyo said she hates people (or bfs) singing songs with her name on it... and in this episode, a legend sang her a song with her name in it.. hahah

yeah u can see her squirming. Her eyes betrayed how uncomfortable she felt but since the guy is an old singing legend for kpop standard she just had to suck up to it. She also said it as a pet peeve in the recent haha byul episode.

• Like 1

Guest adikkeluangman

“Running Man” Plays 90s Games With 90s Stars

The August 23 episode of “Running Man” will feature the “million sellers” of 90s, that is, singers who have sold at least a million copies of their albums. These artists include Kim Gun Mo, Lee Ha Neul of DJ DOC, Lee Jae Hoon of Cool, Koo Jun Yup of Clon, and Park Joon Hyung of g.o.d.

Furthermore, last week’s million sellers have invited other million sellers of the 90s, which means “Running Man” will be even more exciting than usual!

CM1ap35WoAAeNux.png

A related production staff said, “Many VVIPs were featured, and Yoo Jae Suk and other Running Man members could not hide their surprise at their appearances.” It is said that the guests played a lot of games that were popular in the 90s as well.

Tune into “Running Man” on August 23 at 6:20 p.m. KST to find out how the 90s top stars fare in the variety show!

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/20/running-man-plays-90s-games-with-90s-stars/

@gingerschnaps...wow this episode reminds me of school days sort of. Of course during those days I did not know Koreans existed let alone kpop. I was too busy fangirling over Brit pop and daily changing crushes. Than I grew up and realize that the world is a lot more complicated than I thought. Which brings me back to the point that in South Korea some teenager is doing the same thing and thinks that the world revolve around h.o.t and g.o.d. And maybe don't realize the existence of other beings. Or maybe I am that naive and ignorant. Most of the members of running man in this episode could understand the genre as they grewup with it so the enthusiasm. But what surprise me is that even young people knew those older songs. But maybe they have parents who blast those music 24/7 just like my kids will know music by the cure to euro trash like milli vanilli. Can hardly wait for part 2.