[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Episode 264 is da bom. Never think an A lister like kwon sung wo will appear on a variety show like RM but he did. Sad that his team could have won but jihyo should not have second guessed her instinct. Wouldn ' t it be great to have won and found out it is your wifey. I truly enjoyed their camarederie but i find alot of shots were of jaesuk and team instead of the guests. Would have been great to see more of their interactions. But all in all i enjoyed it. 

yeah..it would have been great if more scenes was showed between these two couples....

• Like 1

Running Man E264English Subtile

English Subtitle by DramaFever

Edited version by rphere

[ENG SUBS] Running Man 264 by dramafever edited by rphere

https://app.box.com/s/ed14b6rez4ao55761nkpxno3z4fmuupe

• for HDTV 720p ver.*you can try with another version.
  • edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
  • if link error please PM me
  • cr to dramafever via ads

Running Man E265 English Subtile

Edited version by rphere

[ENG SUBS] Running Man 265 by dramafever edited by rphere

https://app.box.com/s/2p4c94hz9pydufn7k14slevo6x45igoo

• edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.

• Like 1

Guest adikkeluangman

Gong Seung Yeon, Red Velvet′s Joy, Park Han Byul and More to Appear on ′Running Man′

The Running Man partner race is coming back. 

A source from SBS′ Running Man stated to Newsen on September 21, "Park Han Byul, Gong Seung Yeon, Joy, Yoon Bak, Stephanie, Park Na Rae and Kim Jain are filming the high school scandal partner race today near Gyeonggi-do."

98097002.jpg

This is the first time Park Han Byul, Gong Seung Yeon, Yoon Bak, singers Joy and Stephanie, gag woman Park Na Rae and professional climber Kim Jain are appearing on Running Man. They will partner up with the Running Man members, donning school uniforms to fit the ′High School Scandal Partner Race′ concept of the filming.

The episode featuring these seven guests is set to air on October 11. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/98097/gong-seung-yeon-red-velvets-joy-park-han-byul-and-more-to-appear-on-running-man 

I am not loving the latest ep. Overall it was a very dry ep, with really pointless games. I watched the tru gary ep, but this ep is simply pointless. There were not much rm for cast or guests to shine. In fact it was a waste for the guest, esp for WonderGirls (not sure her name) considering it is WG long awaited comeback.

The only thing worthy is knowing the brainy idols, John Park is a surprise cos everytime he guested he was linked with LWS n bit dumb n dumber feel. YJS is expected to be brainy, as seen in other QnA section in past eps. The bottom 3 are expected.

• Like 1

On one hand it is great way to showcase Gary's new album which is doing well on the charts but on another hand, i see the desperation on his face speaks volume. I have never seen peaceful Gary so anxious to do missions. Normally give me the feel that he dont really care about winning and just like to be part of the cast. This episode is different. Rather than using this deserted island for trugary, they really should have taken the pretext of hunger games and fly with that. And since they are with intellects, they can team up to answer question base mission within certain time frames to get tools or survival gear like immunity or something. Haha gave Gary the h understanding as a fellow artist how desperate he must be to high kick him like that for his album final finish. This is a bittersweet episode... @gingerschnaps Looking forward to next week hong jinyoung and kim jong kok love-line. I still remembered in one episode when she appeared and JK blew sand out of her eyes. Haha. And she was in WGM than. Now we can see that obviously everyone in k entertainment know how fake wgm is only clueless shippers just don't get it.

Edited by cissmahs_3690
  • Like 1

They said TruGary and I just stopped watching.lost my “appetite”. i did not like TrueGary episode. ok ok, I really hate it when they gang up on Gary :angry::tears:

i know what u mean. But look at it in another way, Gary got alot of airtime just for himself and it is good for his album promo. Also even he thought he had to stay overnight, he just shrug it off as my album will have only 9 songs. He did mot get angry. In fact he was more upset that his friends did not help him like rap mon not giving him a k. He understand he is not like that and wonder why rap mon will do that and even gave an excuse that it could have been a h. And he hope that they are doing it cos of a hidden camera, and not cos they are not regarding him as a friend. Gary is really some one who treasures friendship. Actually what is the prize for punking Gary like that for the whole team? Sitting by the beach and eating? Makes no sense.

Guest Torniquet

Hello friends.

Soon i will be flying down to Melbourne for a meeting with a new team we recruited. As a team building / icebreaker excercise trivia was suggest. I however think perhaps the games might be much more fun and engaging. So any ideas?

Itll likely be in a hotel conference room so cant really be running around or anything. About 20 people. I was thinking 4 teams of 5 and teams play each other per round. Everyone will pretty much be aged 16-25.

So yeah games that are actually fun but also that i can actually do heh. So far i have jotted down

Pretty much all the card games from Genius heh. So like the one on the forehead and you bet if yours is higher or not. Same with the one where you have the blocks and you put one number out per turn and the higher number wins.

I was also thinking that one where you go around in a circle and take one card from each person. Theres one joker in someones hand and whoever has that at the end of the game loses.

So yeah keen for more ideas heh.

If you can tell me where its from and even the video as well that would be great. Will be easier just putting a video compilation together to explain all the games heh.

Thanks.

They said TruGary and I just stopped watching.lost my “appetite”. i did not like TrueGary episode. ok ok, I really hate it when they gang up on Gary :angry::tears:

Gary knew he was being tricked. He just brushed it off. he actually said "I hope it's just a hidden cam" and he has been on the show for a while. He just didn't mind. He is a sport. That's Gary. 

• Like 3

Guest jeff2hogan

It's just a way to make Gary the main character without actually putting any pressure on him. He can't be spy because he'll be too nervous and the rest of the members are too sharp anyway.

Guest gingerschnaps

@cissmahs_3690

although i know its just a game I can't stand to watch him suffer. Gary is pure hearted. He's the right guy for this truman show-esque scenario because he would never suspect or speculate. He's the kind who never expects ill intentions from other people although its just a game, its his true nature which makes him an easy target. He looks pitiful and i saw what haha did for him, pretending its a mistake but i know he did it for his friend to lessen his burden maybe silently rooting for him. Yep bitter sweet episode and I don't want to see it often. The first trugary episode saddened me. Yes im looking forward to subbed yesterday episode but aside from jk and jinyoung loveline, i am also waiting for monday couple moments.. :D

Running Man E266 English Subtile

Edited version by rphere

[ENG SUBS] Running Man 266 by dramafever edited by rphere

https://app.box.com/s/luhjgb894n3z54j6cjk85i8o6zvkfomk

@gingerschnaps.... How are u! Will put spoiler alert here...did Jong kook just outed Monday couple! For real!!?! Even Gary was putting hints like this is the part where the boyfriend fetched the water for the girlfriend. Hope they are not teasing us right? Can't shake off Im joo hwan character from oh my ghostess! But when he showed his pink undies that was like ROFL moment for me. He is such a hoot. And the double betrayal is typical suk Jin haha moment. All for variety...cute.

It was nice to see a good old fashion Chase Team vs Mission Team.  They should really bring that back especially after hearing Gary say that KJK and the boys were back together again.  The chase team of KJK and his boys have such a good success rate, I would love to see it again on Running Man.  I'm not even expecting much from the no guest episode since the episodes have been hits and miss (more so) lately.

• Like 2