[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest gingerschnaps

@cissmahs_3690

that raging rhinoceros forehead slap of gokju had me burst out laughing hahaha! Yes im happy with Bora winning she very well deserved it. I like sistars in rm, they are all athletic, competetive and no reservations. Soyu was just so bully when she tackled bomi but i still love her she's my bias haha but yeah i admit she can play dirty just to win. I love sistar among other girls group, their songs and bods, fantastic! 

2pm next episode!!! They are also my fave male idols!! Variety gods are so generous. Lets come back here next week to party, aye?

Edited by gingerschnaps

@honeygeeko... Aye aye captain. I will put on my best dress just to watch 2pm. Hahaha. I think having lots of different guest is a blessings. I rather they have beautiful girls as guest rather than grumpy old people who don't want to do anything. Than that episode of RM will be as dry as a week old bread. At least the girls and boys understand they are there to promote and have fun as well so their competitive edge comes out. It makes for fun watching and help move the program along. Sometimes I pity the idols as their schedule can be so grueling they barely have any sleep yet they are suppose to be happy and polite. If I don't get enough beauty sleep, I am as grouchy as a grizzly bear and I will just be on my iPad the whole day like now instead of doing household chores. Hungry children? McDonald's delivery puhleeze. Haha. I digress. I enjoy gokju even if she can get OTT sometimes but that is a gag woman for you. 

Edited by cissmahs_3690

Guest gingerschnaps

@cissmahs_3690

hahaha better put on make up too while you're at it! Lols gokju praised and dissed kwangsoo in one breath. Praised his abs and dissed his rotting nails after. I like watching rm with right amount of guests, its hard, even for video editors to give them ample air time if they exceeded 10 peeps, rm included. I love it when the guests are all competetive that's why i like younger ones. nickhun and yongwha are tough competitors since they are both aiming to win. But there are two eps i hate, that grasshopper hunter, i dun like that episode that much because i felt that rm guys need to pave way for that veteran actor, its just not a fair game. I forgot his name but rm are afraid of him, i felt like watching friday the 13th.

I hate when they pair jihyo with the members when they have to do couple games, especially when some of the members complain, when i hear them complain i'm always thinking the one i feel sorry for is Jihyo, for almost never getting a partner outside the members. I want to see her partnered with other male celebities. The PD is soo disrespectful if he can invite girls for the guys each time they do couple games, he can also invite one guy for jihyo too, it's just not fair, and stupid from their side too, because this woman has sooo good chemistry with her partners, and the best episode on running man was when they invited men who had a crush on her. She is sooo beautiful and has the most charming personality they could pair her with soo many other hot celebrities, besides she is one of the few members who are single making her pairing with other celebrities much more interesting to follow!

Edited by mary-ann
  • Like 1

Guest sukalei

I hate when they pair jihyo with the members when they have to do couple games, especially when some of the members complain, i want to see her with partnered with male celebities. The PD is soo disrespectful if he can invite girls for the guys each time they do couple games, he can also invite one guy for jihyo too, it's just not fair, and stupid from their side too, because this woman has sooo good chemistry with her partners, and the best episode on running man was when they invited men who had a crush on her. She is sooo beautiful and has the most charming personality they could pair her with soo many other hot celebrities, besides she is one of the few members who are single making her pairing with other celebrities more interesting to follow!

Ji Suk Jin has it worse.  During couple games, he almost always is partner with Jihyo even though he prefers others.  At times, he doesn't even get a partner and has to go solo.  Not just RM members complains about JSJ when they get partnered up but even guests complains.  He gets disrespected the most. 

I think because ji hyo and suk Jin are actually very close and this is a show, they show like they dislike partnering her but in fact I think they don't mind. In fact I think they can play games more comfortably but really their air time will be less as the PD will concentrate on showing the guests. suk Jin is good for guessing games and solution base type games. @honeygeeko... Yah I never watched the catch grasshopper part 2 when they invited that man again. It was just too creepy. Like they can't get away from him. They should have done it as a Halloween special. Actually kwang so and Jong kook are good buddies and even work out together but the animosity is to create a more fun atmosphere or else it will be too boring to watch. They have to entertain the guest too or they stop coming as it is a tiring show with all that running around and games.

Guest gingerschnaps

@cissmahs_3690

true. That reaction is not true, its just for variety sake. Besides, jihyo was paired to guy celebs before, depending on the rm theme for that week. No need to be seriously aggravated for jihyo. Im sure she dont mind at all, its just a variety show and not a romantic drama. Jihyo can be paired to hottest guys whenever she makes new projects. Those rm guys can only be paired to beautiful ladies, inside the show. Besides, jsk is a married man, jihyo is the perfect partner, she's a family and a competetive player too.

I hate when they pair jihyo with the members when they have to do couple games, especially when some of the members complain, i want to see her with partnered with male celebities. The PD is soo disrespectful if he can invite girls for the guys each time they do couple games, he can also invite one guy for jihyo too, it's just not fair, and stupid from their side too, because this woman has sooo good chemistry with her partners, and the best episode on running man was when they invited men who had a crush on her. She is sooo beautiful and has the most charming personality they could pair her with soo many other hot celebrities, besides she is one of the few members who are single making her pairing with other celebrities more interesting to follow!

Ji Suk Jin has it worse.  During couple games, he almost always is partner with Jihyo even though he prefers others.  At times, he doesn't even get a partner and has to go solo.  Not just RM members complains about JSJ when they get partnered up but even guests complains.  He gets disrespected the most. 

he may be disrespected, because of how uncompetitive he is, and he should be honored to be paired with Jihyo. With Jihyo she almost always is partnered with the members for no reason other then it being habit, and i'm irritated by it especially when the members complain, i know they don't mean it in bad way, but the one i feel most sorry for is Jihyo because she get's paired with the members 98 % of the time when they have to do a couple game, while the others always get to do couple games with guests, i wish they would treat all the members equally when they do couple games, if they can invite girls for the guys, they can also invite male for Jihyo, since she actually is single, young and beautiful her pairing with other male celebities is sooooo much more interesting to follow!

Edited by mary-ann

Guest gingerschnaps

Just read on Soompi, Ji Hyo broke up with CEO Boyfriend two years ago,,,, :D ,,, Shippers can ship Ji Hyo now!!!

i heard that too, spartace and monday couple shipping can cruise once again:lol:

I think JSJ should really work out or get into a better shape so that he becomes 'competitive' in games... It's so sad/embarrassed to see him losing in every aspect and I certainly don't want to see him get kicked out of this RM cast simply because he is not competitive.  Wouldn't it be fun to see the impala to take revenge against the tiger if he's in better shape...lol  :w00t:   Aw, perhaps not the tiger...how about against the grasshopper B)

Edited by ccbabe
  • Like 1

Just read on Soompi, Ji Hyo broke up with CEO Boyfriend two years ago,,,, :D ,,, Shippers can ship Ji Hyo now!!!

i heard that too, spartace and monday couple shipping can cruise once again:lol:

I think Spartace won't happen as Kim Jong kook seems very set to remain single. Kwang so seems to have let it slip the last time and even this episode when they said this is a chance for the single guys, JK protested no-no. A lot of idols from his time married in their 40sand to much younger girls so maybe JK might be the same. As of jihyo and Gary, we can only dream. Although I am happy they got over the awkwardness after the dating fiasco of jihyo and her CEO causing Gary to almost quit RM, but I think Gary has gotten over that infatuation but they are just good buddies now. Sigh. 

• Like 1

Guest gingerschnaps

@cissmahs_3690

really?! Such a waste for those pectoral muscles. I noticed that too! No more infatuated gary. But maybe because they gotten closer, im really leaning more to MC heh! Bummer! Anyways im still excited  about 2pm guesting. Is it the first time these boys play together? I havent  saw jun k. Played before. None that im aware of. Who is your bias among them? Mine's taec and wy. I hope they are energetic in the game next sunday..

I think JSJ should really work out or get into a better shape so that he becomes 'competitive' in games... It's so sad/embarrassed to see him losing in every aspect and I certainly don't want to see him get kicked out of this RM cast simply because he is not competitive.  Wouldn't it be fun to see the impala to take revenge against the tiger if he's in better shape...lol  :w00t:   Aw, perhaps not the tiger...how about against the grasshopper B)

yoo jae suk was a weakling when they started but got a boost in confidence when he played yooames bond. Jsk lacks two aspects, perseverance (which jaesuk possessed) and strength. He needs to work on those 2 to get past his weakest link status. Sometimes jihyo even beat him when its about strength, wrestling with ks or slapping hands game.

Guest iceblader

@cissmahs_3690

really?! Such a waste for those pectoral muscles. I noticed that too! No more infatuated gary. But maybe because they gotten closer, im really leaning more to MC heh! Bummer! Anyways im still excited  about 2pm guesting. Is it the first time these boys play together? I havent  saw jun k. Played before. None that im aware of. Who is your bias among them? Mine's taec and wy. I hope they are energetic in the game next sunday..

yoo jae suk was a weakling when they started but got a boost in confidence when he played yooames bond. Jsk lacks two aspects, perseverance (which jaesuk possessed) and strength. He needs to work on those 2 to get past his weakest link status. Sometimes jihyo even beat him when its about strength, wrestling with ks or slapping hands game.

this is the first time all of them appearing together. i am more of banana bias :phew:

@cissmahs_3690

Jun.K guested in Episode  195, along with Wooyoung, Junho, Chansung, and Nichkhun (and 2NE and other members from Mystic Entertainment).  The only person absent from 2PM was Taecyeon who was busy filming "Wonderful Days" at the time.

As for the criticisms against JSJ, let's try and remember that the man is almost 50, and a good 7 years older than the next oldest member of RM (YJS).  As weak as he is compared to the others, I always keep that in the back of my head when watching, as I'm pretty sure that when I'm his age, I'll feel fortunate if I can do even half of what he does now. 

• Like 2

Guest gingerschnaps

Jun.K guested in Episode  195, along with Wooyoung, Junho, Chansung, and Nichkhun (and 2NE and other members from Mystic Entertainment).  The only person absent from 2PM was Taecyeon who was busy filming "Wonderful Days" at the time.

As for the criticisms against JSJ, let's try and remember that the man is almost 50, and a good 7 years older than the next oldest member of RM (YJS).  As weak as he is compared to the others, I always keep that in the back of my head when watching, as I'm pretty sure that when I'm his age, I'll feel fortunate if I can do even half of what he does now. 

I stand corrected. So jun k already played, i guess i missed that, thank you! Sorry if it came out as criticism. I appreciate his effort but sometimes its frustrating especially the previous episode: couple race, where in they needed to make poses. His partner didn't have the chance to show off.?But yeah ur right, i should have cut him some slack for his age. XD

I stand corrected. So jun k already played, i guess i missed that, thank you! Sorry if it came out as criticism. I appreciate his effort but sometimes its frustrating especially the previous episode: couple race, where in they needed to make poses. His partner didn't have the chance to show off.?But yeah ur right, i should have cut him some slack for his age. XD

Although Haeryung didn't get to fully participate in the games, she still managed to score a lot of screen time in that episode, and it's all because of JSK.  When he failed in his games, he apologized a lot and asked the PDs to make sure they still edited her in a lot and then kept up the funny beats to ensure that their parts wouldn't get cut.  That's really the mark of an entertainer who knows what he's doing.  So, while Haeryung might have lost out in the participation aspect of guesting on RM, she won on the exposure aspect -- and let's be honest, that's really the more important part.

Having said that, I think it was because of that episode that the PDs then partnered him with Ji Hyo in Episode 255.

• Like 2