[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

I havent laughed so much in a while ~ so happy that team ji hyo won esp when the odds were against them. They were very smart to have stayed in the safe zone during defence time and also when they wiped out the entire bo young team during their first round of attack I think that really gave them the confidence and also advantage. 

The funniest moment of the ep had to be the chun hee and kwang soo moment tho ahahha Basket and hamper omg ahahah the old and young fool hhahahahahahaha

I think their biggest confidence boost was when they realized KJK hadn't been resurrected and also knew that all 5 second lives had already been used.

When the finalarrow-10x10.png prize was revealed, I thought, "Ah.  Of course Ji Hyo's team won."   She's not Gold Ji Hyo for nothing!  :P 

HAHAH yup that was definitely a confidence boost I thought they would really buy four other KJK name tags but in the end they just did the opposite and it caused them to lose ahahha and quite ironic too team ji hyo actually told them the idea of 5 KJK if they had listend to them they could have beaten them with their own idea. '

HAHAHA omg I thought the same thing when the prize was presented As long as there's gold Ji hyo will win hehehe 

• Like 2

hey guys, i want to share my running man latest episode, i will add the english subtitile on Monday or Tuesday

http://ktvm.weebly.com/running-man-ep-270.html

Episode Info:

• Guests: -
  • Casts: Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Jong Kook, Ji Suk Jin, Kang Gary, Ha Ha, Song Ji Hyo, Lee Gwang Soo
  • Aired on: 25/10/2015

Video Info:

• Resolution: 1920X1080 [1080p]
  • Audio: 2.0 Channel

English Subtitle Status:

• Raw

if you have any suggestion about my site, please tell me :D

Edit: English Subtitle Added

Edited by KTVM

Running Man E270 English Subtile

English Subtitle by DramaFever

Edited version by rphere

[ENG SUBS] Running Man 270 by dramafever edited by rphere

• for HDTV 720p ver.*you can try with another version.
  • edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
  • if link error please PM me
  • cr to dramafever via ads

Wow the set for this ep was really elaborate it looks like they spent a lot of time and money hehe. The only problem I have is that I wish the winning condition for kwang soo was different. Like I wish the winning condition was that he would win when all seven members were in the last room. Having the condition as all six members in the finish room except him was too specific and makes it harder for kwang soo to win. the whole games was obviously more biased towards the side of the other six members. There were clues all around in the rooms and the hunters who were supposed to be their enemy turned out to be their clues. and since the hunters had to go looking for them they were litterally handed the clues.  The PD talked about being fair but I feel they could have given kwang soo one more advantage which would allow him to manipulate the RM members to the finish room. 

• Like 2

KTVM - thanks for the vids - looking forward to the subs!

oh, thanks for share ^^

You're welcome ^_^, i will continually post it

notes & vent: i take the sub from dramafever, just in case if you wonder to know, cause someone says that i'm steal from the other group, but i'm the fastest among kshowonline and kshownow, quiet  frustrated because it :(

Wow the set for this ep was really elaborate it looks like they spent a lot of time and money hehe. The only problem I have is that I wish the winning condition for kwang soo was different. Like I wish the winning condition was that he would win when all seven members were in the last room. Having the condition as all six members in the finish room except him was too specific and makes it harder for kwang soo to win. the whole games was obviously more biased towards the side of the other six members. There were clues all around in the rooms and the hunters who were supposed to be their enemy turned out to be their clues. and since the hunters had to go looking for them they were litterally handed the clues.  The PD talked about being fair but I feel they could have given kwang soo one more advantage which would allow him to manipulate the RM members to the finish room. 

I think LKS won. let's remember that each member of RM has their own character to play. His character is the revengeful, loveable betrayer. He is there to create chaos, stress and laughter. Although he would have loved it if he won, i'm sure, he simply wanted to make an episode where he is the center creating chaos and making everyone laugh. 

He did that. and the RM producers acknowledged that at the end when they said "thank you Kwangsoo for making us laugh". 

it was a darn good episode and it was all because of LKS. 

p.s.

Kudos to Gary for figuring out the culprit. 

I think LKS won. let's remember that each member of RM has their own character to play. His character is the revengeful, loveable betrayer. He is there to create chaos, stress and laughter. Although he would have loved it if he won, i'm sure, he simply wanted to make an episode where he is the center creating chaos and making everyone laugh. 

He did that. and the RM producers acknowledged that at the end when they said "thank you Kwangsoo for making us laugh". 

it was a darn good episode and it was all because of LKS. 

p.s.

Kudos to Gary for figuring out the culprit. 

YUP I agree with you on the LKS's character I just found it unfair that the game was unbalanced. I guess I just dont like it that it's so scripted coz let's face it I am sure it wasnt LKS who came up with the maze idea maybe he had some part to play but I am sure most of the planning was done by the production team. And the way I see it he could still play his character even with a fair game. Let's say for example, the rules were fair and both sides (RM team and LKS) had equal chances of winning. If KS wins, it would be edited such that it's his very first win ever and this his revenge was successful. And in the later eps when he keeps being clumsy, it will make a great footage as they can always tease him with this win, like "oh  where's this LKS that managed to fool all the RM members?" If he did not win (which he probobly wont due to his inability to not act suspiciously in fear of the rest finding out his secret, I mean haha his expressions are a dead giveaway) he could still be branded as the icon of bad luck and the clumsy giraffe. So ya, I dont think that maintaining his character is a good enough reason to have a biased game.  

• Like 1

YUP I agree with you on the LKS's character I just found it unfair that the game was unbalanced. I guess I just dont like it that it's so scripted coz let's face it I am sure it wasnt LKS who came up with the maze idea maybe he had some part to play but I am sure most of the planning was done by the production team. And the way I see it he could still play his character even with a fair game. Let's say for example, the rules were fair and both sides (RM team and LKS) had equal chances of winning. If KS wins, it would be edited such that it's his very first win ever and this his revenge was successful. And in the later eps when he keeps being clumsy, it will make a great footage as they can always tease him with this win, like "oh  where's this LKS that managed to fool all the RM members?" If he did not win (which he probobly wont due to his inability to not act suspiciously in fear of the rest finding out his secret, I mean haha his expressions are a dead giveaway) he could still be branded as the icon of bad luck and the clumsy giraffe. So ya, I dont think that maintaining his character is a good enough reason to have a biased game.  

They same argument could be made though that by making all 7 members enter the room as the winning condition, that would have made things too easy for LKS to win.  He'd already set up this impossible maze with death hunters at every corner.  I don't think it was actually all that easy for the members to win.  Initially, it seemed rather impossible given that the minute they were released from their rooms, the death hunters would be there.  It wasn't until the members figured out they could rip off the death hunter nametags that we started seeing any progress in the show -- and remember, they'd already been filming for hours by that point.  We just got the edited down version!  (Speaking of which, I really wish we'd gotten to see more/larger scenes of the upside down room.  That seemed cool!) 

The other thing is, LKS totally could've finagled his way out of that moment when they were at the door.  When the first three members went in, that was his opportunity to tell Haha and Gary to go in first but that he was going to go back for Ji Hyo.  I actually expected him to do that, and it would've been logical for him to have "self-sacrificed" himself for that purpose since he's the maknae.  But instead he dug his heel brakes in, which made Gary suspicious, and then it all went to pot, basically. 

It's true there were clues at every turn for the RM members but I have to say, I didn't think they were very obvious ones.  (Again, remember, it still took them hours to get there.)  If anything, what I thought the episode demonstrated is how far the members have come along in their deductive reasoning given the number of years they've now been participating in these games.  They've all been trained to be suspicious of each other but kudos to Gary for putting together those final clues in this episode.

I'm in agreement with @klent that everyone was a winner in this week's episode -- the members for figuring it out and Giraffe for providing such a fun game for everyone to participate in*, and drive them a little made in the process.  He didn't look too disappointed to lose in the end and even had fun sharing off his secret door and office.  Family's family, and it's just how the game is played.

On a final note, I loved this week's episode.  The set was way elaborate, and even though I spent half my time wondering how much time and cost was required to build it, I can definitely say it was worth it.

ETA: * Just wanted to clarify and say that because I agree, it likely wasn't Giraffe who actually came up with the game, but the producers, what I meant was that Giraffe provided the center for the episode. 

Edited by themarchioness
  • Like 2

They same argument could be made though that by making all 7 members enter the room as the winning condition, that would have made things too easy for LKS to win.  He'd already set up this impossible maze with death hunters at every corner.  I don't think it was actually all that easy for the members to win.  Initially, it seemed rather impossible given that the minute they were released from their rooms, the death hunters would be there.  It wasn't until the members figured out they could rip off the death hunter nametags that we started seeing any progress in the show -- and remember, they'd already been filming for hours by that point.  We just got the edited down version!  (Speaking of which, I really wish we'd gotten to see more/larger scenes of the upside down room.  That seemed cool!) 

It's true there were clues at every turn for the RM members but I have to say, I didn't think they were very obvious ones.  (Again, remember, it still took them hours to get there.)  If anything, what I thought the episode demonstrated is how far the members have come along in their deductive reasoning given the number of years they've now been participating in these games.  They've all been trained to be suspicious of each other but kudos to Gary for putting together those final clues in this episode.

I'm in agreement with @klent that everyone was a winner in this week's episode -- the members for figuring it out and Giraffe for providing such a fun game for everyone to participate in*, and drive them a little made in the process.  He didn't look too disappointed to lose in the end and even had fun sharing off his secret door and office.  Family's family, and it's just how the game is played.

ETA: * Just wanted to clarify and say that because I agree, it likely wasn't Giraffe who actually came up with the game, but the producers, what I meant was that Giraffe provided the center for the episode. 

i think LKS came up with the general idea for each game and PDs just plugged in the details. PDs took pains in showing LKS mentioning the door mazie, ant and giant rooms, the crouch maze, etc. it is to show that LKS was relaying the details. LKS mentioned the wrist/ankle band and PD said "we will not be responsible for that". he suggested it. i think those were aired to show that LKS was really the SAW in that whole JIGSAW episode. 

LKS is an extremely smart guy, he just downplays it because his role/character is to be the stupid maknae. 

also, just want to highlight some the things that even the members said as a credit to the mastermind of the game:

SUKJIN: this is really an interesting/fun episode

LKS: The goal is to stress everyone out EVERYONE: We are very stressed!

Remember that when HAHA first came back to the ANT GIANT ROOM, he said 'I WAS JUST HERE 4 HOURS AGO'. that means they have been in the maze for hours already before that first maze ripping part with the hunters happened @themarchioness is right, LKS managed to get the member go round and round for hours already. it's just that the members have been doing this far too long that their level of critical thinking and distrust (LOL) is just way too high. nonetheless, it was almost a full 24 hours before they got to the end. also, the clues were so discreet that not even Jaesuk and Ji Hyo noticed it. Even when Gary was pointing it out, there weren't completely sold to it. 

That's how discreet those were. 

anyway, i am just extremely satisfied with this episode and that has not happened in a long while. I hope RM stays on the air longer. there are news the Song Triplets is leaving Return of Superman early next year. They will lose a lot of fans for sure but maybe RM can regain them. 

Edited by klent
  • Like 1

Guest teacoast

The other thing is, LKS totally could've finagled his way out of that moment when they were at the door.  When the first three members went in, that was his opportunity to tell Haha and Gary to go in first but that he was going to go back for Ji Hyo.  I actually expected him to do that, and it would've been logical for him to have "self-sacrificed" himself for that purpose since he's the maknae.  But instead he dug his heel brakes in, which made Gary suspicious, and then it all went to pot, basically. 

On a final note, I loved this week's episode.  The set was way elaborate, and even though I spent half my time wondering how much time and cost was required to build it, I can definitely say it was worth it.

yeah tbh, i think that LKS could've easily won the game but he was having a bit too much fun and got found out when he decided to start shoving them in that room . XD" he actually had really strong power to control this weeks game, but that's my own opinion anyway .

and i think it's true that both parties ended up winning something . LKS got the joy of torturing his hyungs and nuna and the rest of the RM cast won the game . everyone wins . XD

hey guys, i want to share my running man latest episode, i will add the english subtitile on Monday or Tuesday

http://ktvm.weebly.com/running-man-ep-271.html

Episode Info:

• Guests: Shim Hyung Tak, Kim Kwang Kyu, Kim Sook, Park Na Rae, Hyun Joo Yup, Kim Min Gyo, Zizo, Im Hyung Joon,

After School’s Uee, GFRIEND, SEVENTEEN, N.FLYING, GOT7 & etc.

• Casts: Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Jong Kook, Ji Suk Jin, Kang Gary, Ha Ha, Song Ji Hyo, Lee Gwang Soo
  • Aired on: 01/11/2015

Video Info:

• Resolution: 1920X1080 [1080p]
  • Audio: 2.0 Channel

English Subtitle Status:

• Subbed

if you have any suggestion about my site, please tell me :D

Edited by KTVM

It's been a while since I've really liked an episode of RM.  And Episode 271 is it!!

For the first time, it's not all idols, but instead a bunch of personalities.  Exciting.

YJS is really the best when it comes to emceeing.  Imagine, interviewing 49 people from different walks of life.

Wow!!

• Like 1

It's been a while since I've really liked an episode of RM.  And Episode 271 is it!!

For the first time, it's not all idols, but instead a bunch of personalities.  Exciting.

YJS is really the best when it comes to emceeing.  Imagine, interviewing 49 people from different walks of life.

Wow!!

Running Man E271 English Subtile

English Subtitle by DramaFever

Edited version by rphere

[ENG SUBS] Running Man 271 by dramafever edited by rphere

• for HDTV 720p ver.*you can try with another version.
  • edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
  • if link error please PM me
  • cr to dramafever via ads