[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Wow, episode 271.  That was a rather thrilling episode.  And all we've done (for the most part) is just meet a bunch of people!  But it was fascinating and hilarious.  I'm surprised by how much I laughed just by listening to their conversations alone. 

It was also kind of interesting how all these people from different fields came together and were in awe of each other.  It's actually rather adorable.

I'm pretty convinced now that Haha owns all of Hongdae.  :P  And I think my favorite moment of the episode was when Jae Suk was all, "But I don't know a Pumpkin?  I just searched online and all I found were pumpkins."  LOL. 

Oh wait, no.  There was also Ma Asung.  *dies* 

• Like 3

Haha omg hyung tak came to running man hahhah I was hoping he would appear ever since he was on IC hope he is invited again properly again tho haha 

The ma asung part was hilarious. Jonin sung and uee too haha "I am not your acquaintance." Hahaa ouch. There there kwang soo.  

Lolz since most of the guests are haha's friends there's a festive vibe in the air haha 

• Like 2

Guest teacoast

MAN THIS EPISODE WAS SOOOO GOOD ! even though i watch every RM episode i feel as though lately it's gotten SERIOUSLY good . like hella . like for real . i also found it really amazing that out of the first 5 the came 3 of them was Gary's friends ! idk i feel Gary's super mysterious compared to the rest of the cast so I was pleasantly surprised . ^^ he has super loyal friends ! AND HAHA SUCH A HIPSTER SO MANY HONGDAE FRIENDS LOL . (edit: I forgot to mention that Hongdae is pretty famous in Korea for being the main staple of the hipster & indie scene haha . if you go there you'll see a lot of buskers and artsy stores . ^^ also because it's a uni area the food and shopping is cheap there too ;D LOL) 

i hope they get to reduce the other teams members ! RM members fighting fighting ! 

Haha omg hyung tak came to running man hahhah I was hoping he would appear ever since he was on IC hope he is invited again properly again tho haha 

IKR I WAS LIKE YAAAAY HYUNG TAK ! XD

Edited by teacoast

Guest dadedum

The recent episodes have taken a turn for the better, but since they've already lost some viewership in the past 2 years or so, it's hard for the ratings to pick up. Hopefully they can maintain the good streak long enough for people to show a renewed interest. I thought yesterday's ep was epic, I wonder if the changed time slot (sbs had to show a baseball game) negatively affected the ratings.

The games were chaotic because everything happened very quickly and there were so many guests scrambling around, but the adrenaline rush when watching how everything unfolds is definitely there. When kjk took on that guy 1 on 1, I was yelling at my screen, something I haven't done in a looong time for RM. 

YJS' hosting skills is unbelievable. He can make a dead log sound interesting. Even back when I watched xman, it always amazed me how he can remember everybody's names.. Haha knows people from all walks of life. Gary's are mostly from his music and boxing circle. KJK's from the gym lol. Sukjin asked his hoobaes. It's wonderful to see the dynamics between the members and their guests.  And then some things just don't change, like how Joon is so tanned and loud XD. 

Guest ungumuda

The rating for 100 vs 100 is very disappointing.:( Didnt hit 2 digit even though they were great eps. The production team/sbs really need to consider moving rm in another time slot. The oversea fans are really worried rm might get cancelled due to low rating in korea. 

The rating for 100 vs 100 is very disappointing.:( Didnt hit 2 digit even though they were great eps. The production team/sbs really need to consider moving rm in another time slot. The oversea fans are really worried rm might get cancelled due to low rating in korea. 

Running Man is the most streamed show out of all the SBS shows on average. It's not going anywhere for now. I would suggest following mkatter on reddit. He/she is good at breaking down the weekend variety ratings and what they mean.

https://www.reddit.com/user/mkatter

• Like 1

Running Man E272 English Subtile

English Subtitle by DramaFever

Edited version by rphere

[ENG SUBS] Running Man 272 by dramafever edited by rphere

• for HDTV 720p ver.*you can try with another version.
  • edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
  • if link error please PM me
  • cr to dramafever via ads

Running Man is the most streamed show out of all the SBS shows on average. It's not going anywhere for now. I would suggest following mkatter on reddit. He/she is good at breaking down the weekend variety ratings and what they mean.

https://www.reddit.com/user/mkatter

Not to mention all the money it brings in through advertisements, fan meets, etc.  I'm not too worried about RM disappearing anytime soon.  At least not to ratings.  I do worry about the members getting older and physical limitations and all that.  They impress me continuously on a weekly basis!

Anyhoo, loved these last two episodes -- actually laughed out loud multiple times, particularly during the nametag race of this week's episode.  Also, if anything, I think these two episodes really showcased the amazing MC-ing talents of Yoo Jae Suk.  How does he keep it going nonstop?!  And doesn't his voice ever go hoarse?  Mine goes raspy if I'm just sitting around talking with friends for an hour or two.  He was talking, whooping, hollering, singing along to Gfriend's performance, and the list goes on.  I bow down to his greatness.

• Like 1

Guest jeff2hogan

jihyo also got another actor to come, he paired up w her in a recent ep, forgot his name.

Yoon Park.  Although the list above says JSJ invited him, pretty sure it was Ji Hyo.

Did you even watch the episodes? They mentioned it more than once so it was pretty hard to miss. Sukjin invited Yoon Park, and Yoon Park invited Woori (which made her Sukjin's guest as well).

@gingerschnaps....Long time no talk talk. My ipad screen died. Long story short..i am back. Love that there were so many guest but it was messy and the final game of name tag ripping was unfair. I already know they will lose. If it had been a clash of really 80 vs 92 at once, running man might have a chance but they had to break it up to be even numbers on each side and RM just have alot more women on the team and did you see the sizes of those athletes, jong kook looked like a little boy next to them! Poor jihyo tried her best but was thrown down and there has been no monday couple moments these last few episodes! Like they have been forced apart. 

• Like 1

jihyo also got another actor to come, he paired up w her in a recent ep, forgot his name.

Yoon Park.  Although the list above says JSJ invited him, pretty sure it was Ji Hyo.

Did you even watch the episodes? They mentioned it more than once so it was pretty hard to miss. Sukjin invited Yoon Park, and Yoon Park invited Woori (which made her Sukjin's guest as well).

Wow, appreciate the maturity in letting me know I was in error. With over 90 guests, apologies for getting one match up wrong. 

• Like 1