[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Haven't been posting here for a while now. 

Just want to say hi and happy to see the old timers still around. I have been so hooked with the other show (The Return of Superman) that I only get to watch RM two days later. 

I didn't like the last ep too much. I think the mere fact that the "Intro" of the episode (including the dance sequence) took almost half the show was an indication that there weren't a lot of "meat" in that episode.

On the other hand, i like the no guest episode. for many many months, i have been waiting for an episode where the members would bond instead of compete. However, I just felt like it lacked the drama. they were so confined in that room. i wish they were put in an island or something. a place where there could have been more activities. 

it also showed how smart YJS is. he figured out the "task" when they were allowed to go out and realized they were never asked to come back. 

I have stopped posting the ratings because they are consistently last. 

i tried watching the pre-programming that copied the concept of Return of Superman and it is a weak one. The Song Triplets in Return of Superman is just way too strong right now. They are at their cutest stage and the parents are doing such a good job at raising them that it's hard to find someone that will compete with them. They are so strong that they are pulling up 1N2D too. 

I think SBS should just look for a different show as a pre-program or lead-in for RM. it's useless to copy the concept of Return of Superman. 

• Like 1

I  feel like they should just stop doing the couple teams because they always end up being a weak episode.  This weekend I was watching old episodes which I've skipped for whatever reason and I really wish RM would go back to their roots. Games were simpler and just allowed the cast to take over.

Guest fiona1111

I  feel like they should just stop doing the couple teams because they always end up being a weak episode.  This weekend I was watching old episodes which I've skipped for whatever reason and I really wish RM would go back to their roots. Games were simpler and just allowed the cast to take over.

I was doing the same thing. I feel that the slump might have been because of the change in head PD. The current one has his moments but I can't help but think that they've run out of new ideas so they end up doing the same thing. Don't get me wrong I still religiously watch the show every week but I have to admit it's less fun that it was before. 

Running Man E268 English Subtile

English Subtitle by DramaFever

Edited version by rphere

[ENG SUBS] Running Man 268 by dramafever edited by rphere

https://app.box.com/s/18w0837szyfd2cbm0a9s0rmn9yi4t7gz

• for HDTV 720p ver.*you can try with another version.
  • edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
  • if link error please PM me
  • cr to dramafever via ads

Hello fellow RM Fans,

I am an avid fan of RM, which I discovered only 1.5 years ago. Thankfully, I could watch all the past episodes (I love the ones from the first year the most) on gooddrama.

RM was at its best with Cho PD at its helm. The recent episodes were boring, in my opinion. The last one had the bells (for the chasing team), which I used to love. However, the 2 teachers there did not do much for me. I thought that they tried too hard, but were not effective (in making the audience laugh).

That being said, I wish that RM will be able to re-capture its old magic. I love the entire Running Man cast and hope to see them thriving in their program.

• Like 2

hey guys, i want to share my running man latest episode, i will add the english subtitile tommorow

http://ktvm.weebly.com/running-man-ep-269.html

Episode Info:

• Guests: Park Bo Young, Lee Chun Hee, and Kim Hee Won
  • Casts: Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Jong Kook, Ji Suk Jin, Kang Gary, Ha Ha, Song Ji Hyo, Lee Gwang Soo
  • Aired on: 18/10/2015

Video Info:

• Resolution: 1920X1080 [1080p]
  • Audio: 2.0 Channel

English Subtitle Status:

• Raw

if you have any suggestion about my site, please tell me, cause i'm quite new to this :D

edit: english subtitle available right now

Edited by KTVM

Running Man E269 English Subtile

English Subtitle by DramaFever

Edited version by rphere

[ENG SUBS] Running Man 269 by dramafever edited by rphere

https://app.box.com/s/v8qvp726xgl9jhku0vtpuo8z73zpsyds

• for HDTV 720p ver.*you can try with another version.
  • edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
  • if link error please PM me
  • cr to dramafever via ads

Guest pink_dolphins

The latest episode was interesting to know those generational shops and it was fun at the same time with the name ripping game. :P

I loved this week's episode.  SJH and her brother were absolutely adorbs in their reenactment of their favorite childhood television show, and the middle portion set me up to feel really bad for SJH's team since all they won was the extra 100 years through Jae Suk.  But that final nametag ripping race!  Wowza.  Great strategizing from the one team and SJH was simply ace with the way she used her arms and legs to hold down two people and wait for help from reinforcements. 

• Like 1

I havent laughed so much in a while ~ so happy that team ji hyo won esp when the odds were against them. They were very smart to have stayed in the safe zone during defence time and also when they wiped out the entire bo young team during their first round of attack I think that really gave them the confidence and also advantage. 

The funniest moment of the ep had to be the chun hee and kwang soo moment tho ahahha Basket and hamper omg ahahah the old and young fool hhahahahahahaha

I loved this week's episode.  SJH and her brother were absolutely adorbs in their reenactment of their favorite childhood television show, and the middle portion set me up to feel really bad for SJH's team since all they won was the extra 100 years through Jae Suk.  But that final nametag ripping race!  Wowza.  Great strategizing from the one team and SJH was simply ace with the way she used her arms and legs to hold down two people and wait for help from reinforcements. 

i dont' think she was waiting for help. i think she was just fighting the two and i have no doubt in my mind she would have ripped both nametags even if she was all alone. 

i think the funniest part for me was when Kwangsoo and SJH were biting each other like hell. those two are so close and playful. 

• Like 2

i dont' think she was waiting for help. i think she was just fighting the two and i have no doubt in my mind she would have ripped both nametags even if she was all alone. 

You're right.  That was a mischaracterization on my part.  Having said that, given the situation she was in, it was a hard battle for her to out both of them.  I don't doubt that she couldn't have pulled it off, but it certainly made things easier when Jae Suk came along to help.  That she managed to pin them down for as long as she did created the opportunity for help to come along.

Edited by themarchioness
  • Like 2

I havent laughed so much in a while ~ so happy that team ji hyo won esp when the odds were against them. They were very smart to have stayed in the safe zone during defence time and also when they wiped out the entire bo young team during their first round of attack I think that really gave them the confidence and also advantage. 

The funniest moment of the ep had to be the chun hee and kwang soo moment tho ahahha Basket and hamper omg ahahah the old and young fool hhahahahahahaha

I think their biggest confidence boost was when they realized KJK hadn't been resurrected and also knew that all 5 second lives had already been used.

When the final prize was revealed, I thought, "Ah.  Of course Ji Hyo's team won."   She's not Gold Ji Hyo for nothing!  :P 

• Like 2