[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

The main perk of when Song Ji Hyo was revealed to be in a relationship with her CEO back in the days, was that RM shippers were made to stay in their lanes, they had a line that they could not cross and kept everyone on their best behavior (well most anyways lol) now that she's single, all the conspiracy theories of x,y,z are magnified and it just make me roll my eyes.

As for the latest episode of Running Man, I really enjoyed it. Most often than not when 2PM is on it tends to be a good episode. I always love seeing in particular Nichkhun with the team, because he along with Yonghwa are like extended members of the show. I felt bad for Suk Jin's son though, so you could tell he was disappointed that his Dad wasn't on the winning team, especially since it was his episode.

are you thinking of a specific episode? and do you think it's magnified on this site or in public overall

I'm talking about in general, Song Ji Hyo's whole journey thus far on Running Man has always involved her being shipped with someone, I mean Monday Couple helped for her to form a certain identity on the show. It's just fans become overzealous and begin mistaking reel for real, which is why they got "burned" when it was revealed she was dating someone that wasn't Gary or even Kim Jong Kook. Now that there's another "chance" since she's single I've come across people who believe it's only a matter of time Monday Couple come out and reveal that they're real because of x,y,z interaction in the show. I'm fine with shipping but it irks me that people take whatever happens on the show so seriously.

Guest shineesdreamgirl

Im planning to continue supporting running man till the very end. I tried watching its competitor shows but no one else comes close with their camaraderie and rapport. They grew into me and it would be difficult to take them out of my system. so i hope i'd be seeing them for a long period of time until they can all still run.:lol:

Me too. I really enjoy watching the show and I hope that they don't take it off the air for a long time. I'll be very upset when the time comes. Its my favorite show and its always so funny. :D

The main perk of when Song Ji Hyo was revealed to be in a relationship with her CEO back in the days, was that RM shippers were made to stay in their lanes, they had a line that they could not cross and kept everyone on their best behavior (well most anyways lol) now that she's single, all the conspiracy theories of x,y,z are magnified and it just make me roll my eyes.

As for the latest episode of Running Man, I really enjoyed it. Most often than not when 2PM is on it tends to be a good episode. I always love seeing in particular Nichkhun with the team, because he along with Yonghwa are like extended members of the show. I felt bad for Suk Jin's son though, so you could tell he was disappointed that his Dad wasn't on the winning team, especially since it was his episode.

are you thinking of a specific episode? and do you think it's magnified on this site or in public overall

I'm talking about in general, Song Ji Hyo's whole journey thus far on Running Man has always involved her being shipped with someone, I mean Monday Couple helped for her to form a certain identity on the show. It's just fans become overzealous and begin mistaking reel for real, which is why they got "burned" when it was revealed she was dating someone that wasn't Gary or even Kim Jong Kook. Now that there's another "chance" since she's single I've come across people who believe it's only a matter of time Monday Couple come out and reveal that they're real because of x,y,z interaction in the show. I'm fine with shipping but it irks me that people take whatever happens on the show so seriously.

I find it funny, honestly, these people that seem to can't get a grip on the fact that these people have already said they are not together and they don't see themselves being together in the near future. They are so comfortable as a family that they don't mind getting caught sitting on each others' lap. 

I have also come to realize that these delusional people are necessary to keep Korean Entertainment alive, regardless of how irritating they are. Well, maybe not necessary but they certain keep things interesting. So, I say keep on going with those delusions, keep on shipping, keep on standing firm on their belief. These fanatics keep RM alive in or out of Korea.

As for the Monday Couple, their MC moments have been so far and few in between. Part of it, I think, is the consciousness to help Ji Hyo be known as an independent woman and not someone who is the "other half of" and quiet honestly, she deserves that. She has the most individual win in the group, she has proven to be a fiercely competitive person and yet, she is always paired with someone. Why does Gary and Jong Kook get to be their own person and Ji Hyo has to be paired with someone? Come on. She's Ji Hyo, the ace. Give her the recognition she deserves. 

I remember when these photo of Gary "partying" Singapore came out, in a trip where he was also with Ji Hyo, no one paid attention to Gary's "partying" photos even though it is all over instagram just because "it's normal for a rich successful hip hop artist". On the other hand, one photo of Ji Hyo with the CEO and it's all over news. I'm a Gary fan but i feel for Ji Hyo. Monday Couple should only be "one of her many characters" on the show. She's the ace, first and foremost and true fans should accept that. 

Edited by klent
  • Like 6

[FANVID] RM RACE START SEASON 3 HONGKONG

CAST MEMBER PERFORMANCES

credit to uploader

[ENGSUB] GAME START - NAME TAG ELIMINATION

credit to uploader

[VCR INTRODUCTION]

RUNNING MAN

credit to uploader

RUNNING MAN CAST

credit to uploader

Edited by joyan08
  • Like 3

anyone can tell me what's the first song used in ep 255 when the rice bowl fight?

i think i've heard this song somewhere but i don't know the title. anyone know? thx

Hi! The title of the song is " Show me your Bba Sae" or "Show me your Moves" this song has been one of the favorite RM dance song every time they do some party crazy dance. If your a RM follower you must heard it on Episode 205, they really dance this song like crazy with the guest and Guk Joo is there too..

here's the song

and this the episode that I'm talking about

RUNNING MAN EP257

web_3696077686_06ab84b2_zpsvydwclui.jpg

dcgallsongjihyo

Edited by joyan08
  • Like 1

Thx for your info. But i read somewhere that song is David Guetta - Bad. Which one is right?

anyone can tell me what's the first song used in ep 255 when the rice bowl fight?

i think i've heard this song somewhere but i don't know the title. anyone know? thx

Hi! The title of the song is " Show me your Bba Sae" or "Show me your Moves" this song has been one of the favorite RM dance song every time they do some party crazy dance. If your a RM follower you must heard it on Episode 205, they really dance this song like crazy with the guest and Guk Joo is there too..

here's the song

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images or videos!

and this the episode that 

here's the song

and this the episode that I'm talking about

Hidden Content 

I'm talking about

Hidden Content

thx for your info. But i read somewhere the song is David Guetta - Bad. Which one is right?

thx for your info. But i read somewhere the song is David Guetta - Bad. Which one is right?

Oh sorry I didn't quite catch your question it's my bad.

Yes the first song is David Guetta's BAD then came next "Show me your Bbae" :)

Oh sorry I didn't quite catch your question it's my bad.

Yes the first song is David Guetta's BAD then came next "Show me your Bbae" :)

okayyy thanks :)

• Like 1

[PIC] 150727 Running Man Filming

Team Red: Kim Jong Kook, Kang Gary, Cha Ye Ryeon
Team Blue: Yoo Jae Suk, HaHa, Lee Yo Won
Team Orange: Ji Suk Jin, Lee Kwang Soo, Song Ji Hyo

https://runningmannews.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/f374e-11326588_1626163490976668_164233026_n.jpg?w=640&h=640

d50dc-11312467_990983724279228_201550271a06c0-1171209_1659584810942286_19550447901f8c-11325055_1669910149888919_36910288

https://runningmannews.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/c5f23-11265200_1467667313533624_1543217284_n.jpg?w=640&h=640

14fc1-11809994_586042908204808_944264037

1f9ed-10523508_1608419102772792_3823141159c2e-11312099_1022067461159310_78924690

Source: https://runningmannews.wordpress.com/2015/07/27/pic-150727-running-man-filming/

DEAR MOD,

how come spoiler tag is not working? 

Edited by klent
  • Like 2

Running Man E257 English Subtile

English Subtitle by DramaFever

Edited version by rphere

[ENG SUBS] Running Man 257 by dramafever edited by rphere

https://app.box.com/s/u0k3sz00gte9eqrvnuai0f453v2pz1on

• for HDTV 720p ver.*you can try with another version.
  • edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
  • if link error please PM me
  • cr to dramafever via ads

The beauty about running man is that even the members pretend to ship a couple. They are in a variety program. Every week they have different guest, different games. Even if this week's games are not guest like idols or actors but I enjoy it because a sport men's competitive instinct are always intact. I was surprised how fast they adapted to the situation. @gingerschnaps..I think  jae suk deserve to win. That volleyball lady can take choi hong man anytime. Rofl. The basketball player with haha is super funny. Wonder why they are always not wiling to oust Ji hyo. But I could see kwang so seems to have a pact with their team and they seem to know each other's secret powers. Poor Gary did not understand the situation until too late. I think outting her is a no brainer as she is quite a strong player. Too bad for Jong kook. He had a chance to win.

Edited by cissmahs_3690

TWonder why they are always not wiling to oust Ji hyo. 

Because she is a woman. They will always be more gentle towards her. If they treat her as rough as they treat as the men, they will be castigated seven ways to Sunday. that's just how the culture is in Korea. I could name a hundred incidences that could prove just how gentle they are. The good thing about Ji Hyo is that she uses that to her advantage. Imagine if she is given all those advantages and she still ends up losing most of the time, how stupid is that?

Kwangsoo is the only one that can be "slightly" naughty towards her but it's only because of the character he has built and because he is the maknae but still not close enough to how rough he is towards men. 

Regardless, Ji Hyo should be treated as the queen of RM because she IS the queen. 

• Like 2

@cissmahs_3690

my mistake, i read ur tagged post before watching the episode haha!! Be back later thank you very much for spoiler dear:tears::lol:

oops my bad. Sorry. Enjoy anyways...:tears:

TWonder why they are always not wiling to oust Ji hyo. 

Because she is a woman. They will always be more gentle towards her. If they treat her as rough as they treat as the men, they will be castigated seven ways to Sunday. that's just how the culture is in Korea. I could name a hundred incidences that could prove just how gentle they are. The good thing about Ji Hyo is that she uses that to her advantage. Imagine if she is given all those advantages and she still ends up losing most of the time, how stupid is that?

Kwangsoo is the only one that can be "slightly" naughty towards her but it's only because of the character he has built and because he is the maknae but still not close enough to how rough he is towards men. 

Regardless, Ji Hyo should be treated as the queen of RM because she IS the queen. 

duh..I kinda of know that. But they just need to type her name on the keyboard. Not manhandle her. This is a competition after all. If they wanted to give her an advantage, the games should be easier for the ladies. But obviously they wanted the women to have the same as the guys. Very rarely do they get advantages except for the wrestling. Jihyo even had to carry suk Jin before. That's how strong and capable she is. That's why I like her. She is just as capable as the next guy!

duh..I kinda of know that. But they just need to type her name on the keyboard. Not manhandle her. This is a competition after all. If they wanted to give her an advantage, the games should be easier for the ladies. But obviously they wanted the women to have the same as the guys. Very rarely do they get advantages except for the wrestling. Jihyo even had to carry suk Jin before. That's how strong and capable she is. That's why I like her. She is just as capable as the next guy!

Duh... that's the whole point. Men manhandle men but men won't manhandle women. Men will target other men but men will not target other women. Ji Hyo is a woman so.... No question about her being capable though. I just doubt that she will stand a chance on an actual wrestling match. But then again, this is Running Man, right? 

I disagree on women not having the advantage often, there's lots of games where the rules are different for women other than wrestling. But that's fine, even in Olympics, women don't play against men. Even the WNBA has different rules than NBA. I guess, we shouldn't expect more.  

I also like her. She knows how to play her cards, consistently competitive and very focused. I have seen every guy in Running Man slack off but never Ji Hyo. 

• Like 2

i think one reason could also be that (if i remember correctly )they would need to have to find another ctrl alt del keys to oust another member so i guess they would want to eliminate first the strongest competitor --- who they believed to be KJK. 

Edited by meh2222
  • Like 1

i think one reason could also be that (if i remember correctly )they would need to have to find another ctrl alt del keys to oust another member so i guess they would want to eliminate first the strongest competitor --- who they believed to be KJK. 

Definitely.  In every name tag race, they're never only thinking about who they should eliminate in that moment.  They're also thinking beyond that moment to who will be left to take down.  The nametag ripping game isn't solely about strength and skill, there's also some strategy involved.

That's why when KS and his teammate couldn't eliminate KJK (because he was holding onto KS's nametag), they targeted Jaesuk.  KS was probably figuring he could team with JH to take down KJK, and then she'd be easier to eliminate than if JS was left.  But then JS and his partner appeared!  So all that was left for them to "delete" was JH.

• Like 2