[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest pink_dolphins

I really enjoyed this week's episode from start to end! It was so darn funny! :D:lol:

Here is your prize winners! :)

Edited by pink_dolphins

Running Man E253 English Subtile

English Subtitle by DramaFever

Edited version by rphere

[ENG SUBS] Running Man 253 by dramafever edited by rphere

https://app.box.com/s/jfeq57vi7uj33qmmlkr9nnlp2nynu3hp

• for HDTV 720p ver.*you can try with another version.
  • edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
  • if link error please PM me
  • cr to dramafever via ads

Edited by rphere

I really enjoyed this week's episode from start to end! It was so darn funny! :D:lol:

Haha. This episode had me laughing a lot. Kwang Soo held Ji Hyo's hand like it was nothing when helping her with the splits. I guess they've really grown a lot closer after all the time spent together. While kwangsoo couldn't even look his partner in the eye. Now you can see more of their real personalities coming out on running man. Poor HaeRyung haha. 

• Like 1

Guest pink_dolphins

Haha. This episode had me laughing a lot. Kwang Soo held Ji Hyo's hand like it was nothing when helping her with the splits. I guess they've really grown a lot closer after all the time spent together. While kwangsoo couldn't even look his partner in the eye. Now you can see more of their real personalities coming out on running man. Poor HaeRyung haha. 

I actually ship the two- KwangSoo and Ji Hyo- because over the years he is constantly good to her... but sadly i believe it is just dongseng and noona relationship as the youngest and the only girl of the group so they have a special bond with each other. ^_^

I pity Suk Jin and was her partner Hae Ryung? LOL :D They made this episode extra fun! When they were in the pool Suk Jin had to battle to stay alive swimming and not on the game. LOL. :D And my goodness Ji Hyo was so inflexible! Im happy I got to see Gangster JiHyo when she got angry after stretching so much. :P

Poor winners because they only got 2 basket of ... so I gave them a picture of what they were expecting-gold. Im glad they were the winners this week. I hope next week's episode will be as fun as well. B)

I actually ship the two- KwangSoo and Ji Hyo- because over the years he is constantly good to her... but sadly i believe it is just dongseng and noona relationship as the youngest and the only girl of the group so they have a special bond with each other. ^_^

I pity Suk Jin and was her partner Hae Ryung? LOL :D They made this episode extra fun! When they were in the pool Suk Jin had to battle to stay alive swimming and not on the game. LOL. :D And my goodness Ji Hyo was so inflexible! Im happy I got to see Gangster JiHyo when she got angry after stretching so much. :P

Poor winners because they only got 2 basket of ... so I gave them a picture of what they were expecting-gold. Im glad they were the winners this week. I hope next week's episode will be as fun as well. B)

Haha yeah! Today you really see their personalities a bit more than the other episodes.

Like we all know Kwang Soo will do anything to win even if cheating is what it takes :P His advice during the match was "Kick Him" haha I laughed out loud because we all know Kwang Soo is that type of guy who'd do anything to win. And yet at the same time he was so nice to JiHyo.

Ji Hyo on the other hand was almost full on gangster mode today. She started by kicking them when they approached the tent. And the look in her eyes when she got angry. I was genuinely sort of scared haha. 

Suk Jin. I didn't know his inability to swim was that bad. I guess he always somehow managed to avoid swimming games. The pool this time was pretty deep imo. He probably couldn't even tiptoe/hop across from the looks of it. That's why they always had one or two people in the pool near him after he jumps. He was so funny this episode but I felt bad for his partner, Hae Rung. Like not much point in participating. I hope she gets the chance to revisit runningman again so that we can get to see her do more. She was quite flexible too.  

• Like 1

Running Man E252 English Subtile

Edited version by rphere

Hidden Content

• edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.

The link does not work. Could you re-upload? 

It's good to see Song Joong Ki all well! I hope he comes back for an episode or even as a permanent member (though I doubt it). 

• Like 1

Well I just saw the recent episode with "Girl's Generation". 

Honestly, I gotta say that I liked their previous outing with the Running Man cast back in 2011 better than this one. If anything, it felt like there was too much going on for the audiences to get attached to any of the groups for this outing.

I think it would have worked better had they done a 2 part special with Girls Generation like they did before.

Now with that out of the way, could the Running Man PD please invite Min-Ho back again just so that he can his richard simmons handed to him by the Running Man cast the next time he participates in a game? Seriously, it was VERY UNFAIR that they had both Min-Ho and the other fighter dude present in the final game, where neither of them could be eliminated from the game. 

If people think that the whole "Grasshopper Hunting" with Choi Min-Soo was unfair, then this takes it to a whole other level. It's already well known on how Athletic Min-Ho is for age, let alone how competitive that he is. So when you add him, a large fighter (with zero manners or likability in my honest opinion), and a horde of masked men in a elimination game, then you're pretty much eliminating every possibility that all of the members have in having a legitimate chance in winning game without some crazy cheat involved (which is what Yoona got).

And I forgot his name, but the fighter dude that played the "Hulk" persona for Ji Suk-Jin and Ji-Hyo in the Avengers special (who also appeared in a recent episode for this year) has a more likable personality than the one that they got for this episode.

So yeah, I really hope that if Min-ho comes back, that Kwang-Soo, Gary, and Jong-Kook get to kick his richard simmons in a severe way because he was a straight up jackass in this episode with the way he treated everyone in the game (which was already unfair in concept alone).

@honeygeeko... Must be kismet cos saw this thread on soompi board when I have been searching for days....love running man from day one. From total variety strangers to good friends that's what I like about this show. Haha and Jong kook were already familiar with Jae suk from x men. But Kwang soo, Joong ki, Gary were new to variety. So it was fun to see them all bond over time. I also enjoy the early episodes when suk Jin who is a good friend with Jae suk insist on partnering with him every time resulting Jae suk losing most of the time. ROFL. such a funny bromance. Jae suk was so frustrated having to baby sit him than. But of course it is just to create variety gold. Good times. Good times.

Edited by cissmahs_3690
  • Like 1

Guest gingerschnaps

@honeygeeko... Must be kismet cos saw this thread on soompi board when I have been searching for days....love running man from day one. From total variety strangers to good friends that's what I like about this show. Haha and Jong kook were already familiar with Jae suk from x men. But Kwang soo, Joong ki, Gary were new to variety. So it was fun to see them all bond over time. I also enjoy the early episodes when suk Jin who is a good friend with Jae suk insist on partnering with him every time resulting Jae suk losing most of the time. ROFL. such a funny bromance. Jae suk was so frustrated having to baby sit him than. But of course it is just to create variety gold. Good times. Good times.

@cissmahs_3690

good to see u here! Yes i love running man. I started watching my fave actors as guests until i grow to like RM members. I got a lot of favourite episodes most of them features kwangsoo and his unlucky streaks haha! My most fave is when ks and jk is on the mud and jk was trying hard to flip down ks. For some reason ks managed not to fall on his back and the caption said he's like a cockroach that refuse to die. I haven't watched the recent episode yet, sub is still not out, i hope its fun and not boring like the last week one. It usually is not fun when there's a lot of guests. Most of the time even when they dont have guests they are still hilarious. 

Edited by gingerschnaps

Running Man E254 English Subtile

Edited version by rphere

[ENG SUBS] Running Man 254 by dramafever edited by rphere

https://app.box.com/s/ob4uee9sgvok9wd92x29xi2gvy9y3frn

Edited by rphere

Guest pink_dolphins

The 2nd and the 3rd parts were enjoyable esp. the nametag ripping. Master of negotiations Soo Young... LOL :lol: The episode was ok because I actually finished the whole thing.

Sad* :( because I didn't see much of Ji Hyo though.

Guest gingerschnaps

@cissmahs_3690

have u watched the latest episode? It was hilarious hahaha! Mud flat really is a great venue for body gags. As usual kwangsoo took the center stage accompanied by jaesuk in the funny monkey bar i ever watched haha! Jihyo stepping on jaesuk "jewel" was too funny and made me cringe at the same time. I just find taeyeon a little low on energy, she looked like a wavering paper, i hope she had breakfast before joining. Yoona, soo young and seohyun are the ones fairly competetive, argh i miss jessica!!! Too bad she's not snsd anymore...

Too bad SeoHyun got injured during the first game because of that JungKook's team wasn't shown much in the tetris game. I guess they decided to calm down a little so that she's alright. Once again this week I pity the teammates of Suk Jin haha. But all in all it was quite a funny episode. KwangSoo and his dance and his facial expressions. Epic.

However the final game was a lot unfair? haha. In terms of how a game works I think that was too one sided for Yoona (maybe there was a reason that she was chosen as the code that wasn't revealed to us or just randomly by chance it's her) But no complains there was Min Ho, who's as good looking as ever. And Choi Hong Man haha he seems to always appear when sunny is around (Invincible Youth, Roommate, and now runningman). 

• Like 1

@honeygeeko... Yes, I love this episode and the girls in SNSD sure have matured. I tot Tiffany was taller but obviously not. Sooyoung is such a persuader. Haha choi man has all their phone numbers. I can't believe Kwang so complain about being stripped in mud and ńot in water?! No diff to me. Haha. Payback time. Jae suk's unlucky orange underwears. It was sad that haha and Yuri could have won.

Edited by cissmahs_3690

Guest gingerschnaps

@cissmahs_3690

haha that orange undies making a comeback. Was he just unlucky he got caught with it twice or does he own numerous lols! I wouldn't be caught with orange, not my type haha. I thought tiffany resembled nickhun, maybe their eyes, too bad they broke up. I was watching a compilation of taeyeon's paper-like body gag and jongkuk looking out for her. Ji sukjin dragged her like a wheelbarrow in the mud with the caption "paper recycling". Soo young surely knows how to negotiate in a sticky situation. This episode was just all fun, I totally enjoyed it.:lol:

about kwangsoo, ikr? Same thing for me too. Maybe in the water he can hide and the reflection is mosaic whereas in the mud u can't see the color yes but its like a sculpture, shape and all. I can't force myself to look at jaesuk in his orange underwear. Kwangsoo and jaesuk has this habit of pulling down pants. They did it with gary before but the difference is that gary didn't wear any long johns just briefs? I just saw his thighs hahaha!

Too bad SeoHyun got injured during the first game because of that JungKook's team wasn't shown much in the tetris game. I guess they decided to calm down a little so that she's alright. Once again this week I pity the teammates of Suk Jin haha. But all in all it was quite a funny episode. KwangSoo and his dance and his facial expressions. Epic.

However the final game was a lot unfair? haha. In terms of how a game works I think that was too one sided for Yoona (maybe there was a reason that she was chosen as the code that wasn't revealed to us or just randomly by chance it's her) But no complains there was Min Ho, who's as good looking as ever. And Choi Hong Man haha he seems to always appear when sunny is around (Invincible Youth, Roommate, and now runningman). 

i always pity anyone who was paired with ji suk jin. I forgot the girl's name last week, his partner. She was quite good and can carry out any mission if only sukjin was competetive enough. Although he tried his best but maybe his age deters him? Anyway the game is just for fun and entertainment so I don't think it will traumatised his partners for life lols! It was such pity though. I didn't notice seohyun being injured, i still saw her so active in mega tetris.

i always pity anyone who was paired with ji suk jin. I forgot the girl's name last week, his partner. She was quite good and can carry out any mission if only sukjin was competetive enough. Although he tried his best but maybe his age deters him? Anyway the game is just for fun and entertainment so I don't think it will traumatised his partners for life lols! It was such pity though. I didn't notice seohyun being injured, i still saw her so active in mega tetris.

It may have something to do with her face. I'm not exactly sure about the details of the injury but her team was generally edited out during the mega tetris. Even during the dance battle as well they weren't seen much. But according to SM the injury is minor, nothing to worry about. 

• Like 1

@honeygeeko.... suk Jin really is showing his age. The spirit is willing but the flesh alas is weak. I was wondering why did Jong Kuk team looked like they were not even in the game for the Tetris round. Poor Seo hyun. She is still so sporting. Also in the mall mainly see Gary team with yoona and sooyoung and Haha team. Yes sad tiff and nick broke up. But to have lasted that long is amazing enough. But it is fun. Almost as fun as when Big Bang came on.

Guest teacoast

AAAAH I TOTALLY THOUGHT ONE OF THE GATE KEEPERS WAS NOH HONG CHUL . i was so disappointed when it wasn't him haha T^T