[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest mugita

While I enjoyed episode 152, I really don't like how the editing was done near the end of it.It was so rushed that I felt like I was watching a re-cap rather than a real segment.

Personally, I don't see why they had to introduce the guests for the next episode at the end of this one? Why not just giving us a preview like usual?
I have nothing against the guests. I'm excited and looking forward to the next episode too.But it just seems unfair that episode 152 got so much edited out near the end.I just thought or perhaps they didn't have enough material to edit properly?

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Running Man Ep 152http://www.kshow.tv/tv-show/raw-running-man-ep-152/

Guest browsing

mugita said: While I enjoyed episode 152, I really don't like how the editing was done near the end of it.It was so rushed that I felt like I was watching a re-cap rather than a real segment.

Personally, I don't see why they had to introduce the guests for the next episode at the end of this one? Why not just giving us a preview like usual?
I have nothing against the guests. I'm excited and looking forward to the next episode too.But it just seems unfair that episode 152 got so much edited out near the end.I just thought or perhaps they didn't have enough material to edit properly?

Sunday, June 30, 2013
1. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 15.5
2. MBC Real man 14.6
3. SBS Running Man 13.6
4. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 9.5
5. KBS Mama Mia 5.5
6. SBS Barefoot Friends 4.8
9:00 PM
KBS Gag Concert 15.9
* All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research via: enewsworld

Guest browsing

klent said: Sunday, June 30, 2013
1. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 15.5
2. MBC Real man 14.6
3. SBS Running Man 13.6
4. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 9.5
5. KBS Mama Mia 5.5
6. SBS Barefoot Friends 4.8
9:00 PM
KBS Gag Concert 15.9
* All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research via: enewsworld

tumblr_mp9jtfZh7s1rz4qdxo1_500.jpgtumblr_mp9jtfZh7s1rz4qdxo2_500.jpgtumblr_mp9jtfZh7s1rz4qdxo3_500.jpg

Hyojoo is good ~ 
(Could be due to Haha’s training when she first came xD )
Maybe they should let jihyo and her fight on the first match~
It will be so much more exciting ~
Jihyo had already drained her energy on the first two matches~ 
Love how Hyojoo and jihyo hugged and kept asking jihyo if she’s okay~ (joan loves rm.tumblr)

Running Man E152 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever
Edited Version by rphere

*+resync for HANrel 720p

(there's a glitch in the middle of video. I dont know is this happen just to me, just try :) )

*for HDTV 720p ver.
*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
*link error please PM me
*cr to dramafever via adskingofbeer

@rphere thanks 4 the sub.... btw its x only you im having the same problem also(video distort).... this is the 3rd time already im having the video distort with Hanrel version.... I 've look for Baros version but I didnt see it....huhu

woot woot!
I agree with everyone here, about how did they edit rushed towards the ending, the games are fun but noticed also that on ripping the nametag was too edited, I hope next time they wont do that, rather they edit the most important part of the game to make it more real!

0909_Jae said: @rphere thanks 4 the sub.... btw its x only you im having the same problem also(video distort).... this is the 3rd time already im having the video distort with Hanrel version.... I 've look for Baros version but I didnt see it....huhu