Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hershy kissez

Are you trying to get your download manager to appear? If so, try this, on the popup, right-click > refresh > cancel. It works for me.

thannx so much

many thx for your advice....happyroach!!!

your advice helps me alot...but i still have a couple of questions that i couldn't figure it out yet.....

My problems are

1. if i can't finish downloding the file and i have to turn off my computer, does clubbox will save my file for me to continue downloading next time i log in?....coz from what i have faced is that the clubbox doesn't save my file and i do have the download it all over again.....how can i solve this problem?

2. for almost 2 weeks that my clubbox has problem when i start downloading the file, it will suddenly disappear and i do have to restart and it couldn't help me....how can i fix this problem?

I downloaded a file and I started playing it but the sound is not there! Is this something I can solve, or does it have something to do with the file?

clubbox is finally working at 15kb. its gonna take forever! i wanna do quickdownload. im sorta new at clubbox. how do you get mileage or points or whatever you call it? i always have 1450 mileage and 0 points. help, please :unsure:

Guest happyroach

^ No. You don't even have to have an account to download from CB.

I downloaded a file and I started playing it but the sound is not there! Is this something I can solve, or does it have something to do with the file?

Probably missing audio codecs. Google AC3 filter

many thx for your advice....happyroach!!!

your advice helps me alot...but i still have a couple of questions that i couldn't figure it out yet.....

My problems are

1. if i can't finish downloding the file and i have to turn off my computer, does clubbox will save my file for me to continue downloading next time i log in?....coz from what i have faced is that the clubbox doesn't save my file and i do have the download it all over again.....how can i solve this problem?

2. for almost 2 weeks that my clubbox has problem when i start downloading the file, it will suddenly disappear and i do have to restart and it couldn't help me....how can i fix this problem?

Clubbox DOES save your files so you can resume anytime. It might not save your queue (you have to go back to the boxes/download links to start the download). Although if you choose for CB to start when Windows starts, your queue will be saved, too.

And as of thhe whole CB disappearing: no need to restart your computer. Just go back to any CB page and start a download. Your CB should pop back up

most likely it's a AUDIO CODEC problem.

You can dl frm tis site.....most common wld be AC3 filter.

http://www.free-codecs.com/Audio_Codecs.htm

clubbox is finally working at 15kb. its gonna take forever! i wanna do quickdownload. im sorta new at clubbox. how do you get mileage or points or whatever you call it? i always have 1450 mileage and 0 points. help, please :unsure:

topic already covered here

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...095entry59095

Guest sunkissed

does clubbox consistently pause for any of you? it worked fine before and now whenever i press download, it just pauses forever...

Guest ladygurl

everytime i download from clubbox these days i get this message: SOCKET IN IT FAILED.

does anyone know what it means? clubbox usually works for me. i wonder if i'm the only one who encountered this problem. or maybe i should uninstall and then reinstall clubbox?

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

my clubbox hasn't been going anywhere after it loads the file...it stays @ 0% for however long i'm on (more than an hour) and it's not because i have a slow connection, has anyone else been having this problem? i'm just wondering because i'm not sure if it's clubbox itself or my computer...thanks.

Guest Mz.Mo0.NiQu3

THANK YOOH SOOO MUCH FOR THE TUTORiAL!!~~

i have a weird question...

when yooh typed up the tutorial,

what font thingy did yooh use for the screencaps ^^;;

hehe.. it`s reallie pretty =]

agen, thanks A BUNCH for this tutorial!!~

Guest CoFFeeLoVe

I know this was mention before...but it wasn't exactly answered...when i try to dl an .avi file and a .srt file, i can't only dl the .avi but the .srt stays at 0%

I've tried other movies and dramas...but all of the subs aren't downloading...but i can dl the .avi's....

Just wondering if this is my problem or one of cb's $#!+ ....it's fustrating cuz i was able to dl the first ep of gokusen 2 fine but i can't dl the subs for the 2nd and so on... :(

But thankz alot for making this tutorial! it's helped alot!

Guest icecoldgal18

my clubbox hasn't been going anywhere after it loads the file...it stays @ 0% for however long i'm on (more than an hour) and it's not because i have a slow connection, has anyone else been having this problem? i'm just wondering because i'm not sure if it's clubbox itself or my computer...thanks.

hrms im having the same problem also. so im sure it's not your connection. i suspect it's clubbox. but i never really used to have such a problem. hopefully next week it'll be better :unsure:

Guest happyroach

Mz.Mo0.NiQu3: I used SDKwangSoo for fonts.

And CoFFeeLoVe: no, that's not supposed to happen. If you know where the srt's come from (d-addicts.com is a good place to check), you don't necessarily have to get them from CB.

thx alot for your help, happyroach!!!...

but i still don't understand why my clubbox couldn't resume my last downloading file!!!!....

Guest *wenDzie^^*

hi, can i just ask u how come my clubbox file disappeared on me?? T__T

i uploaded like 15 episodes and now theres only 3?? T___T

when I start clubbox the programm it keeps closing down after i right click and go to download file to d/l the file i want.

why is this happening????

:(

Archived