Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest aki_wagi

ok, what about my question pllzzzz??how to download the file?? after the 'clubbox' box appear,it won't start to work!!! i push the start downloading button,n nothing happenned... is it suppose to queue the files like the example?? coz i just wanna download just one file at that clubbox...wait, maybe the link already expired?? how to know the link already expired??or it won't??

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest happyroach

^If it expired you won't even see a download link. The file won't be added to your queue.

For some people it just gets stuck at 0% indefinitely.

For some it's just server traffic and the file'll start downloading after a period of waiting time.

If you waited longer than a day and you're still stuck at 0%, well. Tough luck :/

Guest saranglsc

Okay...about that disappearing file manager issue. Has anyone found out why this happens and/or a way to fix it? I restarted my computer, but cb still doesn't wanna stay open.

**EDIT**

Cb's working fine now. I just uninstalled it, restarted my computer, and reinstalled it.

Although now my info on the file manager doesn't match the info that shows up when I log on. Near the top of the file manager, it shows my user name and how many points and coupons I have...it says that I have 0 coupon items; when I log onto my name via the clubbox site, it says that I have 1 coupon. Honestly, I don't really care about the coupon. I'm just glad that cb is running again. I'm just wondering which info to believe.

Guest happyroach

^Clubbox doesn't distinguish between computer brands, unless there's some serious hardware shortcomings (which I doubt).

It should just be differences in OS/firewall/program/etc configurations.

Again, if files get stuck at 0%, wait it out. If after a whole day and the file is still stuck at 0%, something's wrong with your network settings. If the file picks up, then all is well.

Guest happyroach

You join the box if the join button turns into a quit button

You don't know your status at anyone's box. Only the box owner knows. Unless that person messages you and tells you specifically what your status is, you won't have a clue.

Guest mintoro

oh thanks for replying :)

anyway, my clubbox won't works too... this is the 2nd time being like that... 1st time i uninstall and reinstall in worked. But now i tried the same thing still can't work it! :( uh... ive miss alot of dls now... ive been unbinstall9ing and restarting and installing my comp whole day... :( clubbox really makes me crazy these days!

Guest happyroach

If it had worked before and not worked anymore, there must've been something you've done differently. Did you install any new programs that are running while you run Clubbox? Had a power outage and had to reset your router? Faulty Windows installation could also be a problem

Just try to run as few programs as possible while you run Clubbox to avoid program incompatibilities

Otherwise there really isn't anything you can do

Guest beautifuldays

Seriously, clubbox is being very weird these days..

I totally hate the speed it was going at(like 2kb/s!!) so i bought a coupon.

Then, it hanged on me.. <_<

Whenever i click to dl a file, a sign will popout saying Internet explorer needs to close.

And everything related to clubbox will just shut down..

After i uninstalled it, and tried to re-install, it wouldn't let me..saying that it is a corrupted file..

So now basically..I'm stuck!!

I cant re-install clubbox after uninstalling it!!!

Help~~~!! >0<

Edit: Finally!! Clubbox let me re-install it..

we'll see how things go..*sigh*

Guest aki_wagi

is it true that some files need to be wait 4' a whole day 4' it it to start working??is it only involves downloading 700mb files or it doesn't care which files....???

Guest hello_se7en

man what a savior!! i've been trying to make an account for this for so long and i could never seem to work with it, but this is so much easier. thanks sooo much!!

Guest mintoro

now i can open the file manager... but the worst thing is i cant even load a clubbox page properly

it always leads to :there is no such page" and i have refresh ...

and when i tried to dl a file... the popup makes me wait for so long and then ended up with " no such page" AGAIN!!

EDIT:

problem solved~~

i dunno what i did but luckily back to normalll

Guest beautifuldays

i need help now... :(

I wanted to dl from lollol101's clubbox..

But when i quick on either quick dl or just normal dl..

It would show this..

untitled2.jpg

and shut down all IE related to clubbox~ so basically i cant dl anything..

what should I do now??

hey..

tis is wad happens after i pressed d/l (tis only happens in naynay123 cb)

the d/l box appeared with tis msg "업로드중 이거나 삭제된 파일이므로 다운로드 할 수 없습니다."

i check it up at babel fish and tis is wad it says "It is in upload or the file which is eliminated is the knock-down road there is not a possibility of doing."

i dun get it.. wad am i supposed to do to make it start?

I have a simple question to ask:

- How could I uninstall clubbox? (coz I think I have screwed up my previoius installation, so I would like to remove EVERYTHING Clubbox related from my computer and then start a new download fresh)

Actually... to be more specific.. I am suspecting my Clubbox isn't working becoz I am missing the "NowStarter.ocx" file (the ActiveX control thing)

- does anyone know whether this file is really needed by Clubbox and if yes, could anyone UPLOAD that particular file for me (and could anyone also tell me the PATH under which your NowStarter.ocx file is located in your computer?)

* hope someone understands what I'm saying...

Guest Da Xing Di

i've been downloading a movie today and it stucked at 99%, so i tried to pause and restart but still no effect, so i restarted my whole computer...

but now if i get the file in clubbox and i click on Download the clubbox shut itself down...i have no idea what to do...any suggestions?

Guest beautifuldays

^ I think u've got the same problem as many of us..

Only answer i have is to just keep trying..

I tried and the whole thing keep shutting down for countless times and it finally worked..

After dl-ing one file, it's back to square one..

I'm still trying..for like half a day already~ :unsure:

Archived