Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

how can i know how many points i get?

i read from other forum saying that bronze still can upload but there is a limit of upload for all bronze user that is 5TB.. and we need to maintain 100 points to be silver...

can tell me how can i know how much point i get??

When your clubbox is bronze that means you share 100GB with other bronze boxes. Don't make a new box, you can easily turn your box into silver again. Sign in, go to your clubbox page, you will see a button, shiny & big one, hard to miss right above your folders on the left, click on that, and your box will turn back into silver.

NVM. I see that your box is silver already.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest happyroach

Actually in terms of boxes

The best way to go is probably to share a box with someone. That way you have someone to help you upload, so you have more files in your box, which allows for more downloads. Try to upload POPULAR files --> more downloads. Lots of advertisement --> more downloads.

Basically just try to get as much downloaded from your box as possible. You can even keep your Clubbox open and download from your own box to boost downloads.

Your ultimate purpose is to turn your box from silver to gold, where your files won't expire and your total box capacity increases indefinitely. In order to do so, you need at least 500 points and 50GB/week worth of downloads by the date of inspection.

How points are calculated:

GB downloaded / GB uploaded x 100 = points

To check your points and downloads, simply look on the upper right hand corner of your box page:

points1.gif

To check your inspection date and such, click z_boxadmin.gif first.

Once you're in, scroll down and find the following on the lower right hand corner of the page:

points2.gif

FOR THOSE OF YOU WITH CLUBBOXES:

Try to make sure that each one of your files get at least 10 downloads in 10 days. Otherwise the files EXPIRE

Guest hershy kissez

ahhhhhh clubbox is STILL not working for me T______T

i seriously dont know what to do.

when ever i try opening a new page (thats how i alway used to do it) a IE error message pops up.. i click out of it and all the windows from IE x-out as well....

for most of the clubbox users i know its working fine except for me..

pleease can anyone help????

Guest LovelyChoco

hey can anybody help me with login?

i have the right password and username but the website just refreshes and doesn't do anything

THanks

Guest hello_se7en

uh...i dont know if this question came out but i tried to make a foreign acoount and everytime i click the last box to send in my form(or whatever) this internal error pops out. its getting frustrating...is it my computer? or is it the website?

Guest happyroach

hey can anybody help me with login?

i have the right password and username but the website just refreshes and doesn't do anything

THanks

Disable any pop-up blockers

And for everyone whose CB stopped working all of a sudden...go try things out on a friend's computer? Or go to a library computer or something. Something isn't configured right on your computer and with the little information given it's really hard to determine exactly what's wrong. Maybe after comparing things to another computer you can get an idea of what to do

If you're REALLY desperate, you can always format and do a clean install of Windows (to clear all configuration problems)

If even after that CB still refuses to work on your computer then you're screwed ;D

Guest hershy kissez

i feel so stupid for keep coming back in here and asking so much questions.

but when i tried CTRL + N on just a normal IE page for example msn.com, the new page succesfully opened.

the only time it keeps disappearing and x-ing out is when i try it on clubbox.

i was thinking if i should reinstall clubbox.

would anyone know if that will help solve the problem?

i already resetted my IE, scanned it with spyware and adware but the problem isnt getting resolved.

so pleaseeeee any answers would be greatly appreciated :(

Guest hershy kissez

^ i tried that just now and it just makes the top bar where it says File, Edit, View, Go, Bookmarks, Tools, Help disappear and the page bigger.. o_O

im updating my IE just incase that will do some help...

btw what is F11 suppose to do?

6. Check where it says "회원번호를 확인하였습니다." and click this b_complete.gif

7. You should be brought back to Clubbox's homepage. Sign in with your ID+PW and you're set.

I accidentally closed my browser on step 6, is my account weird now? I signed in with it, and it still works... but I didn't check that part ><; Am I going to encounter future problems with my acc now, because I didn't check "회원번호를 확인하였습니다" and confirm again? Thanks for all the help.

Guest happyroach

^ i tried that just now and it just makes the top bar where it says File, Edit, View, Go, Bookmarks, Tools, Help disappear and the page bigger.. o_O

im updating my IE just incase that will do some help...

btw what is F11 suppose to do?

I guess you didn't bother to read the instructions I put up on the first page

But when you press F11, the window enlarges to full screen. Go to the URL bar and click enter

I accidentally closed my browser on step 6, is my account weird now? I signed in with it, and it still works... but I didn't check that part ><; Am I going to encounter future problems with my acc now, because I didn't check "회원번호를 확인하였습니다" and confirm again? Thanks for all the help.

If you can sign in with your account then all is well

Guest hershy kissez

^im sorry i didnt read the first page.. >_<

but thanx for the info.... hopefully itll work :(

===============

edit// okay i did as you said. i pressed F11 and then went to the url/addressbar and pressed enter.

all it did for me was go back to the page where you click to download. what am i doing wrong?

^^ All right, thanks so much happyroach. By the way, just out of curiousity, do you happen to know what that phrase says? I'd translate it myself but I can't find any that do Korean :mellow:

Guest joyous1

okay. im having problems with clubbox too these past few days. i keep getting a blue screen that pops up on my computer saying that there was a serious problem/error and that i have to to shut down the computer. it seems to happen right after i start to dl something from clubbox and i think it has to do with the nowcom software that clubbox makes you dl. anyone else having this problem? anyone know how to fix it? help! please~

^im sorry i didnt read the first page.. >_<

but thanx for the info.... hopefully itll work :(

===============

edit// okay i did as you said. i pressed F11 and then went to the url/addressbar and pressed enter.

all it did for me was go back to the page where you click to download. what am i doing wrong?

Are you trying to get your download manager to appear? If so, try this, on the popup, right-click > refresh > cancel. It works for me.

okay. im having problems with clubbox too these past few days. i keep getting a blue screen that pops up on my computer saying that there was a serious problem/error and that i have to to shut down the computer. it seems to happen right after i start to dl something from clubbox and i think it has to do with the nowcom software that clubbox makes you dl. anyone else having this problem? anyone know how to fix it? help! please~

Yep, mine used to crash everytime I access a clubbox page with background music, kinda weird, but it does happen to me a lot. You can try some registery cleaner to fix some of the problems. Go to download.com, and search for a registery cleaner. I tried it once, seem to be ok.

Guest sasuke-kun

is there anyway to delete the list of clubboxes you registered for? like theres a scroll menu thing on the top right of the page and you click it and lists all the clubboxes... is there some way to unregister for those sites?

nm... i have to go to each CB and do it... sigh...

Guest akirasberry

screen_001.jpg

im suppose to click that white button to join the person's clubbox or something right??

but it leads me back to the front page of that persons clubbox

could someone help me out here ><

does anyone know how i can join the person's clubbox club thing so i can dl off them

Archived