Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

clubbox usually works for me on my other computer, but seeing that computers been a bit screwy lately i;ve been trying to use my brothers computer. The thing is i click the clubbox link to dl the file, then this screen

prob.jpg

pops up, so i click the thing to dled clubbox. Then i install it but then when i try to dl the file again, the same screen pops up and tells me to dl it again.

I know u've said to install activeX but how do u do that? Same with the firewall thing, Maybe my brothers put all the firewall stuff up, do u know how i take it off?

i've been stressing over this for a while and i finally tried something and it worked! :D

when that window pops up, right click on it

keep on right click again and again until you see an option called "encoding"

select that and choose "Western..." (it's something western, can't remember the exact words but it should be obvious when you get there ;) )

i selected "western" and it worked for me

if it doesn't work for you, try the other options

hope that helped :)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s u s i e

Hey can someone give me a link to download activeX. When the window pops up and I right click to download the whole screen just closes. -__-" Thanks!

Guest inabikari

clubbox usually works for me on my other computer, but seeing that computers been a bit screwy lately i;ve been trying to use my brothers computer. The thing is i click the clubbox link to dl the file, then this screen

prob.jpg

pops up, so i click the thing to dled clubbox. Then i install it but then when i try to dl the file again, the same screen pops up and tells me to dl it again.

I know u've said to install activeX but how do u do that? Same with the firewall thing, Maybe my brothers put all the firewall stuff up, do u know how i take it off?

I had this problem for ages and then someone on a forum showed a way that works for me everytime. First do alt-left arrow. This will bring you back to the previous page. Then do alt-right arrow and it should bring you back to the page you were on and then it should disappear like normal.

Hope this helps!

Guest >.^v adorkable

10/26/05: If you try to download from CB but everytime you queue a file your CB shuts down: If you know how to fix it, great. Share with us. So far nobody knows why it happens or how to get around it.

10/25/2005: A lot of people experience the whole CB disappears problem. So far there is no known cause or solution to it. If you were able to solve this problem, please let us know how.

that happened to me too so then i turned off clubbox completely and just clicked dl again until it turns on clubbox and queues the files on its own that should work

*dont turn on clubbox manually just let the dl link activate clubbox

hope it works for you guys if not then restart your comp and try it again if not then.. i dunnoe >.<

uh okay i'm still having the same problem....and i didnt get a straight answer.

i keep filling in the form for the foreigner account and everytime i click that "hwakin" button, it changes to a 500 Internal Server Error. I need to make a clubbox because my computer is running out of space. someone please help?

i am having the same problem... does anione know hot to fix this

or can someone set up a clubbox for me? :rolleyes:

Guest simpleandpink

i have a question. i wanna ask why does this thing appear.

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9306/whywhywnhy5gp.png

must i install the thing? when i click 'X', ntg happens...>___<

HELP!

The X closes the box. All you have to do is click on it [like it's a button], but don't click the X.

Gah. I have that "stuck at 0%" I'm pretty sure I left on my comp the whole night and it didn't work at all x_x I'm getting impatient. It's just a subtitle file, and I looked on kloofy.net and they didn't have it [i'm d/ling Full House - epi 4 subs]

Frustrating >_<

Guest cutiepie

The X closes the box. All you have to do is click on it [like it's a button], but don't click the X.

Gah. I have that "stuck at 0%" I'm pretty sure I left on my comp the whole night and it didn't work at all x_x I'm getting impatient. It's just a subtitle file, and I looked on kloofy.net and they didn't have it [i'm d/ling Full House - epi 4 subs]

Frustrating >_<

no need to download subs from clubbox, just go to d-addicts for drama subs

full house eng subs

http://d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7131

Guest dvsasiand0ll

i used to use CB alll the time. but i forgot what im supposed to do when i have this problem. on step 6 the window gets stuck and i used to push some buttons and it went straight to my CB download box. but now i forget. and did anyone ever find out how to search files on CB??? thanks in advance guys

Guest doki doki

10/25/2005: A lot of people experience the whole CB disappears problem. So far there is no known cause or solution to it. If you were able to solve this problem, please let us know how.

This is what happened to me when it did that..I clicked on the d/l link and then CB popped up again and started working. So, when it closes, don't go to start and run clubbox.exe, but rather, go to the box you're d/ling from and try to d/l again. Hopefully, CB will pop up and start working.

Guest s u s i e

My clubbox has been stuck on 0% for the past few days and all I want is a subtile file for the movie Suicide club. I've tried Kloofy.net but they don't accept free registration for email accounts. I really want to watch it.T.T

Plss...if anybody has the solution for why the CB keeps disappearing everytime you try downloading something...do share it!!!! My CB has been like that for a while and I can't dl anything from CB. But for now...does any one know how I can get the song by S.Jin-DiRiRing from Creidesca's clubbox???? Here's the link to it http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/15ru3 I'd really appreciate it if somebody can upload it in yousendit or megaupload. Thanks in advance.

Archived