Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

my clubbox hasn't been going anywhere after it loads the file...it stays @ 0% for however long i'm on (more than an hour) and it's not because i have a slow connection, has anyone else been having this problem? i'm just wondering because i'm not sure if it's clubbox itself or my computer...thanks.

cld be CB. I'm having same problem now.

what do you need to download for your computer to play .avi files?

lotsa players play avi format. But if you wanted to play soft sub with it, use BS Player.
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest happyroach

hi, can i just ask u how come my clubbox file disappeared on me?? T__T

i uploaded like 15 episodes and now theres only 3?? T___T

Within the week after a file is uploaded, you must get at least 10 downloads off of the file, otherwise the file expires. If it gets 10 or more downloads, the file will stay for an extra week. So on and so on.

Any player (maybe except quicktime). What you need is codecs (try K-lite codec pack <--google)

Guest cystaltears

i have a problem with clubbox.... i dunno why but everything i open clubbox it closes itself with in 5 mins... it keeps on closing...how do i prevent that from happening? >< please help

Guest j'dore*

my problem is when i try to download, i get that active x thing.

so i installed the active x

& that active x sign still pops up again everytime i try to download something

Guest andy<33

i started using clubbox just now. I'm using winxp computer, but everytime i wanna d/l from cb it always said "undefined". And i can't continuing d/l. What's the matter with my computer.

my friend said that i must d/l a cb downloader before i d/ling from cb.

is that true?thank you for replying. And may you give the link of cb downloader if there is one?

Do you guys ever get this problem where in the middle of a download, it just freezes? The average speed, and the expected time don't change either? @_@ Any way to fix it or prevent it from happening?

hi, can i just ask u how come my clubbox file disappeared on me?? T__T

i uploaded like 15 episodes and now theres only 3?? T___T

You need to get 10 downloads for each files for it to stay there for another 10 days, if after ten days and it still doesn't get 10 dls or more, it gets deleted.

Google VLC Player. It plays all types of file, no codecs needed.

is anybody elses liek dis liek after the pop up comes up for the activex and if i push ctrl+N and when the new window pops up, internet explorer closes... anybody hving dis problem??

Then stop pressing CTRL+N. Try right-click, encoding > KOREAN. OR right-click > Refresh > Cancel.

my problem is when i try to download, i get that active x thing.

so i installed the active x

& that active x sign still pops up again everytime i try to download something

^ Read post above.

Do you guys ever get this problem where in the middle of a download, it just freezes? The average speed, and the expected time don't change either? @_@ Any way to fix it or prevent it from happening?

It does that sometimes, but just have patience, leave your computer on for as long as you can, it will finish downloading eventually. Happened to me a few times and if it doesn't, try deleting it & dl all over.

Guest mintoro

happyroach... If I wanna maintain in slver grade.. i have to get 100 points b4 the inspection date right? But how can I know how many ppoints I've got now??

happyroach... If I wanna maintain in slver grade.. i have to get 100 points b4 the inspection date right? But how can I know how many ppoints I've got now??

Your current point is 1. It can be found on the white box near the top right hand corner. Btw, it doesn't matter if you do get downgrade to bronze, you can easily gain back to Silver with a click of a button. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

Guest chdairkld

Ok guys, I'm not sure if this is my computer's sudden problem or not? I have always been able to download from clubbox, either directly or by Crtl+N or F11. But now all of a sudden I have to re-download clubbox everytime I want a file or if I press Crtl+N this pops up:

clubbox5ri.th.png

^What do you mean by accessing CB links? Aren't they flat out displayed...?

Unless it's a protected box, then you have to sign in to view the links

this is what happened when i used IE

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/taroe/adf.jpg

and this is what happened when i used Mozilla

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/taroe/dgh.jpg

it usually loads for both of them but it haven't been working for around 3 days now.

Guest mintoro

Your current point is 1. It can be found on the white box near the top right hand corner. Btw, it doesn't matter if you do get downgrade to bronze, you can easily gain back to Silver with a click of a button. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

is the white box updated everyday??? bcoz sometimes it's 2 and sometimes is 3

I just wanna know where to see how manuy points i got

Archived