Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest beautifuldays

Thanks but I've tried it....countless times....the whole day. I give up. :(

Hope it starts working again....yeah, good luck to us both, man....I'm starting to have withdrawal symptoms... :wacko::wacko::wacko: H-E-L-P ~!!!

Clubbox is working!! Right now~!!!

I downloaded a whole bunch of files~~

at a high speed too~ Quick try it~~~ kkk.. :D

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest happyroach

yeah.. may i noe wad i m supposed to do to make it start.. ? the weird thing is that i m only having problem with naynay123's cb.. am i supposed to be a member or something..?

Does the file even exist in naynay123's box? Cuz from what the message was saying the file has already been deleted. Then again you can't fully trust Babelfish

yeah Me toooo....i thought it was just me....cuz my clubbox download manager was already open and downloading...and when i tried to load other movies into the download manager...it wouldn't load so I tried to press the "CTRL + N" that someone on soompi last tiem suggested but then the same window popped up and freezes all my IE windows..... I then noticed that the movies will only load into your clubbox downlaod manager if there are no files in the download manager yet.... so.... wait till the files finish downloading and delete it off the download manager and reload the movies...try to downlaod again....and see it it works...

the asme thing is happenign with me~~ im missing out on all my shows~~

Guest kooshie

Clubbox is working!! Right now~!!!

I downloaded a whole bunch of files~~

at a high speed too~ Quick try it~~~ kkk.. :D

Darn...it's still not working for me....not sure what else I could try... <_<

Did it just automatically work again for you??? :unsure: I mean, you didn't do anything to it?

Guest snooxkie

Topic II: Signing Up - Getting Your Own Account

1. Go here: http://client.clubbox.co.kr:8002/join_02.htm

2. Scroll down and click this button: bt_agree.gif

3. Click this: r_toabroad.gif

4. Click this: b_ok.gif

5. Fill out the form.

box6.gif

6. Check where it says "회원번호를 확인하였습니다." and click this b_complete.gif

7. You should be brought back to Clubbox's homepage. Sign in with your ID+PW and you're set.

Hi! thanks for your tutorial, but i have question. i dont know if you covered it or not, but is the account free? just for signing up and downloading..? thanks.

Guest beautifuldays

Darn...it's still not working for me....not sure what else I could try... <_<

Did it just automatically work again for you??? :unsure: I mean, you didn't do anything to it?

It just worked after a few tries..and once it got started, I clicked on the subsequent episodes and they began automatically~

uhm..sad thing is..clubbox is being gay yet again currently..><"

Guest mintoro

hi, im trying to upload after my inspection ... but it shows this

동박스 공용용량이 부족하여 현재 업로드를 하실 수 없습니다.

잠시 후 다시 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.

※ 은박스 : 100GB 보장

동박스 : 공용용량 5120.0 GB 한도 내 100GB 보장

I get what it means from google language tool but i dunno why this happen... issit that bronze grade cannot upload files??

Guest happyroach

^Yeah I think if your box is brown you won't get to keep it anymore

Hi! thanks for your tutorial, but i have question. i dont know if you covered it or not, but is the account free? just for signing up and downloading..? thanks.

Yes. Clubbox is completely free.

Unless you want to purchase download coupons, but you really don't have to since you can get some w/ mileage points

Guest kooshie

It just worked after a few tries..and once it got started, I clicked on the subsequent episodes and they began automatically~

uhm..sad thing is..clubbox is being gay yet again currently..><"

This is weird but clubbox is working for me again!!! :blink: Although the speed's at 0 kb... <_<

But at least the download manager opens up and queues the files... ;)

Clubbox's having pretty bad mood swings these days...wonder if it's too congested or something since almost everyone's using it now...

Anyway, I'm not sure whether this is just coincidence but it only started working for me when I opened up the clubbox page to check my email (which i DONT normally do). The download manager just popped open right after i went to the clubbox page!!! :blink: Ok, for those who are really really desperate and nothing else has worked, no harm giving this a try... :mellow:

Guest hershy kissez

Anyway, I'm not sure whether this is just coincidence but it only started working for me when I opened up the clubbox page to check my email (which i DONT normally do). The download manager just popped open right after i went to the clubbox page!!! :blink: Ok, for those who are really really desperate and nothing else has worked, no harm giving this a try... :mellow:

waiit i dont get it.

im willing to try but i dont get it haha.

do you mean the clubbox home page or....? :huh:

Guest mintoro

how can i know how many points i get?

i read from other forum saying that bronze still can upload but there is a limit of upload for all bronze user that is 5TB.. and we need to maintain 100 points to be silver...

can tell me how can i know how much point i get??

Guest kooshie

waiit i dont get it.

im willing to try but i dont get it haha.

do you mean the clubbox home page or....? :huh:

Yeah, the clubbox home page...and then log into your account...that's how I check my emails in there. Not sure why this worked but it worked for me a few times... :unsure:

Guest hershy kissez

Yeah, the clubbox home page...and then log into your account...that's how I check my emails in there. Not sure why this worked but it worked for me a few times... :unsure:

ooh~~ i should try that. thanx

Archived