Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest doki doki

Plss...if anybody has the solution for why the CB keeps disappearing everytime you try downloading something...do share it!!!! My CB has been like that for a while and I can't dl anything from CB. But for now...does any one know how I can get the song by S.Jin-DiRiRing from Creidesca's clubbox???? Here's the link to it http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/15ru3 I'd really appreciate it if somebody can upload it in yousendit or megaupload. Thanks in advance.

I posted a solution about 5 posts up from yours. Try that. vc1188 does the same thing and said it works.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotgal_kt27

i would like to ask if this section includes on how to increase ur clubbox space....for example...if i'm reaching the limit for the usage,....do i use my mileage points to exchange for it or something else??? plz help...been trying to look thru the clubbox website and couldn't find anything

Guest happyroach

^First you have to get gold box.

After that I think you have to get a certain amount of downloads (the amount being rather high) in order for CB to notice your box's popularity and then increase your box space

Do you have a gold box already? If you do and you get constant downloads, your box should upgrade soon

Guest mintoro

Issit that the file i dling must have someone dling as well so it can be faster? I've been dling nn5 from nonstopfive but it stuck in 0kb/s for whole night!

I think my box got downgraded, but no matter how many times I try to upload stuff, clubbox won't let me. Why is this happening? Don't you need to upload stuff to let other people download in order to get back to a normal box?

I try to restart but still the same... only certain flie will stuck at 0... others still can download as normal.

For me it's stuck at 0 for a minute or two so try waiting for 5 minutes?

Guest happyroach

I think my box got downgraded, but no matter how many times I try to upload stuff, clubbox won't let me. Why is this happening? Don't you need to upload stuff to let other people download in order to get back to a normal box?

Been answered. Look a few pages back

Guest Funkie_dayZ

Issit that the file i dling must have someone dling as well so it can be faster? I've been dling nn5 from nonstopfive but it stuck in 0kb/s for whole night!

it happens to me too in most of da cbs [esp nonstop5] i used to dl from.. now i can onli dl from 1-2 cb... :ph34r::ph34r:

^Restart your computer

i tried restarting... re-dl clubbox... still da same..

anyone got other suggestions!?

Guest angelzstar

it happens to me too in most of da cbs [esp nonstop5] i used to dl from.. now i can onli dl from 1-2 cb... :ph34r::ph34r:

i tried restarting... re-dl clubbox... still da same..

anyone got other suggestions!?

You just have to be patient i guess.....it happened to me before, and after like a day and a half, it started to d/l

Thanks very much happyroach for the song. And doki_doki, I think the CB disappearing has something to do with my internet privacy. Cause everytime I tried downloading it, the computer blocks the clubbox window from appearing. I'll try doing it the way it was explained in page 5 and see if it works and let you know about it. Thanks!

Guest SUjjang

Topic #6: Uploading

1. In your clubbox where your file list should be, there's this little orange button c_upload.gif. Click that.

2. New window pops up:

box10.gif

3. Now you see this in the window:

box11.gif

4. The window should disappear and the file(s) should start/queue in the upload tab of your Clubbox download manager.

box12.gif

okay. so i did all that to upload the file. and i understood i could read korean etc, but the problem is the box that pop ups doesn't disappear and the file doesn't start nor cue and my clubbox download manager doesn't even come up >.<;;

Alright, I was wondering if someone could help me out here.

So i followed the downloading procedure and everything went fine till step 7. Instead of getting the window as presented, i get a different window, and it tells me to download something. Which i have... over 20 times now. But after going back into the website to download, the same window appeared again to tell me to download the same thing.

Since I can't read korean it has become quite difficult. Thanks for any help given.

Guest mei_yee_chan

clubbox usually works for me on my other computer, but seeing that computers been a bit screwy lately i;ve been trying to use my brothers computer. The thing is i click the clubbox link to dl the file, then this screen

prob.jpg

pops up, so i click the thing to dled clubbox. Then i install it but then when i try to dl the file again, the same screen pops up and tells me to dl it again.

I know u've said to install activeX but how do u do that? Same with the firewall thing, Maybe my brothers put all the firewall stuff up, do u know how i take it off?

I had this problem too the last time. Somebody from this forum told me to right click on the grey area (at the bottom of the page), go to Encoding and select Auto-Select. You'll have to do this till you get the clubbox manager thingy to pop up. Usually once or twice should do the trick. Good luck!

A question: How long will a coupon last? I don't want to waste my points if it's not gonna last that long.

Guest hewoniex

is it supposed to download only one at a time ? :] thanks fer the tutorial. its helpfull :P

& after the screen comes up and shows you the rate of everything downloading.. do yu have to press anything else?

Archived