Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest whizzer's_rose

guys, I hope you can help me..i wanted to sign up but I can't find that button in the link that you've given on how to register....I've scrolled but there's nothing there...

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Da Xing Di

hey, sorry for bothering again, but when i logged in for my account for checking out some CB that needed pw i found beside my name:

쪽지 1

and when i clicked on it it was some kind of msg i guess...since i don't speak korean yet, but it said hi and then a lot of blahblah and laughing like ㅎㅎㅎ or ㅋㅋㅋㅋ... do you have any idea why i got that kind of msg?

oh...and is CB weird for others nowadays too? i'm trying to download a file for 3 days now and it's always close my CB or if it's in it then it just simply stays at 0%...no matter what...i've tried to pause it then restart, restart the whole computer...nothing...sigh

hi.. thanks to your help, managed to get clubbox... finally! other times, i had to reboot the whole comp! so thanks..

but only got to download to some extent...

i click on some clubbox links but i get this blank page...

in korean:

선택하신 파일은 업로드 중이거나 삭제되어

다운로드 받으실 수 없습니다.

after the babel fish translation:

"The file which it selects is in upload or it is eliminated, the knock-down road there is not a possibility of receiving."

that doesnt make much sense, but i know the links i clicked on for clubbox are really recent!

or is this what you guys have been saying as "clubbox disappearing'?

:rolleyes: the babel fish translation cracks me up though! really appreciate what you are doing as the messages make no sense whatsover!

btw,my firewall is down too... so is anti virus... any ideas?

sorry to add, but that weird "The file which it selects is in upload or it is eliminated, the knock-down road there is not a possibility of receiving." message comes on for almost all clubbox links..

Guest hello_se7en

uh okay i'm still having the same problem....and i didnt get a straight answer.

i keep filling in the form for the foreigner account and everytime i click that "hwakin" button, it changes to a 500 Internal Server Error. I need to make a clubbox because my computer is running out of space. someone please help?

Guest t b a b y

okay. it's been soooooo long since i've downloaded from clubbox. now i totally forgot the concept.

i checked the files i want to download. and i noe i'm supposed to click this button so that another screen pops up. i kept clicking the download button but nothing is happening. what do i do now?

hi.. thanks to your help, managed to get clubbox... finally! other times, i had to reboot the whole comp! so thanks..

but only got to download to some extent...

i click on some clubbox links but i get this blank page...

in korean:

선택하신 파일은 업로드 중이거나 삭제되어

다운로드 받으실 수 없습니다.

after the babel fish translation:

"The file which it selects is in upload or it is eliminated, the knock-down road there is not a possibility of receiving."

that doesnt make much sense, but i know the links i clicked on for clubbox are really recent!

or is this what you guys have been saying as "clubbox disappearing'?

:rolleyes: the babel fish translation cracks me up though! really appreciate what you are doing as the messages make no sense whatsover!

btw,my firewall is down too... so is anti virus... any ideas?

sorry to add, but that weird "The file which it selects is in upload or it is eliminated, the knock-down road there is not a possibility of receiving." message comes on for almost all clubbox links..

sorry about the previous post....

I obviously don't know how to reply properly, my bad

I just wanted to translate that mssg.

"the file you have chosen is currently being uploaded or has now been deleted and it is not possible to download it at present"

hope this helps...

clubbox usually works for me on my other computer, but seeing that computers been a bit screwy lately i;ve been trying to use my brothers computer. The thing is i click the clubbox link to dl the file, then this screen

prob.jpg

pops up, so i click the thing to dled clubbox. Then i install it but then when i try to dl the file again, the same screen pops up and tells me to dl it again.

I know u've said to install activeX but how do u do that? Same with the firewall thing, Maybe my brothers put all the firewall stuff up, do u know how i take it off?

Guest run_lola_run

Newbie here. I hope someone can help me...I can download avi files just fine on clubbox but when I try to download .srt files it always gets stuck at 0% and it stays that way. It even happened on a different computer I was using. Does anybody know why that is? Do I have to do something special to download .srt files?

Any help would be appreciated..thanks!

hey..

cb worked juz fine for me before (i ususally have to install cb n then unstall it n then install it again with that active x thing...) but since yesterday (after installing n uninstalling) whenever i try to dl a file a window pops up n i hav to agree to sth..when i agreed to it n clicked on "continue" it said that i hav to restart the transfer manager or sth. where is the transfer manager? can nybody help me (pm me if possible)

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

has anyone's computer gotten the blue screen that says "physical memory being dumped" while using clubbox and restarted???? mine did that twice yesterday when i was using clubbox, i'm not sure if it was clubbox but i'm pretty sure it was because i didn't do anything different on my computer besides running that online. if so, does anyone know what i can do to fix it??

Guest kooshie

I wonder if anyone else has this problem...

After exchanging points for a coupon and choosing a file for quick download, the QD window appears but when I click on the first button, nothing happens and the windows sorta jam up....

Does anyone know how to make it work?

points2.jpg

okay.. i have few qns which i think are quite dumb but i really need sumone to xplain to me..

1)whats the difference btw avi/srt etc etc files.. ?

2)how does d-addicts works..?

-like for eg. i haf to dwnload the subbs.. den what happens after tt? the subbs will auto appear on the drama?

3)how to see if a certain drama is subbed/dubbed or tv rip/dvd rip etc?

-because some cb owners simply dun have any description on the file that i want to dwnload..

Guest lilibee

Guysss im having problem with Clubbox

for the last 3 days 1 could not go to any of the clubbox

The IE just appear blank on " error on page"

Its appear like this

Capture_8.jpg

Im so desperated :(

I guess it due to my computer or cookies ??? im not sure

,,how i'm gonna fix it btw

Guest happyroach

^Try encoding in Korean?

Heh this is all so weird. I thought CB had a lot of problems before, but seems like lately there's all these new and WEIRDER problems. :/

And uh...it's kind of useless trying to diagnose from here, especially since I haven't encountered any of these problems myself. It'd be much easier if I were on your computer but uh...yeah lol

I was able to dl from clubbox a while ago, but evverytime I press on the dl button, the activex window pops out even though I already have cb installed.

What is the problem?

clubbox usually works for me on my other computer, but seeing that computers been a bit screwy lately i;ve been trying to use my brothers computer. The thing is i click the clubbox link to dl the file, then this screen

prob.jpg

pops up, so i click the thing to dled clubbox. Then i install it but then when i try to dl the file again, the same screen pops up and tells me to dl it again.

I know u've said to install activeX but how do u do that? Same with the firewall thing, Maybe my brothers put all the firewall stuff up, do u know how i take it off?

This same exact thing happens..what to do?

Guest ispammy

meh... can anyone help me with my clubbox problem?

see, I was trying to upload some files.. after clicking the upload button, when the download manager appeared, a message box also appeared saying that the file contained an invalid path... and when I clicked ok on the message box, it shut the download manager down...

now I tried to cancel the uploads by deleting the files on the box's page (did I miss something?) but the message box still appears when I start up the manager...

now the only way I can download is by letting the message box stay and to not press enter... but I still cannot upload...

thanks!

Guest mintoro

BTW to join a box: in the big blue/gold bar across the top, you should see this button z_join.gif on the right side. Click that to join

I don't see the button ... issit mean that i already joined?

and i can't view the folder list , there wrote

"폴더목록을 보실 수 있는

권한이 없습니다."

what this mean?

uh...i dont know if this question came out but i tried to make a foreign acoount and everytime i click the last box to send in my form(or whatever) this internal error pops out. its getting frustrating...is it my computer? or is it the website?

i am having the same problem

Guest happyroach

I don't see the button ... issit mean that i already joined?

and i can't view the folder list , there wrote

"폴더목록을 보실 수 있는

권한이 없습니다."

what this mean?

Bablefish, dear.

And I think most likely it requires you to personally write to the owner of the box in order to join

Archived