Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest happyroach

^No clue what that said. Babelfish was...uh...no help at all.

(usually I just copy and paste Korean into Babelfish and have it translate for me. I'm not Korean)

Although I'm getting the feeling that those messages don't matter much.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read through "download' section of the Tutorial, and I have just realized that after selecting the files I want to d/l instead of clicking on the 'white' button, I have been for the past months since I learned of CB, clicking on the 'blue' button. I've still been able to d/l. Is there any difference? (What is the blue button for anyways??) -- Thanks

I'm not sure if anyone else has the same problem as I do? I'm new to clubbox. Managed to download the program, but everytime I try to download a file, clubbox would open up and I'll get a pop-up window that says:

clubbox.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

It happens everytime. Can anyone tell me what I've done wrong, or am I doomed to be forever not on board the clubbox wave?

Thanks in advance!

^ i got that problem too.....i've been using cb for months now and it's ok...but these past few days i couldnt upload or d/l anything....."illegal operation " pops up and it shuts down my clubbox ..i've uninstalled and installed several times..but i get the same prob :cries:

Guest saranglsc

^No clue what that said. Babelfish was...uh...no help at all.

(usually I just copy and paste Korean into Babelfish and have it translate for me. I'm not Korean)

Although I'm getting the feeling that those messages don't matter much.

Thanks for the help and the link. Never heard of bablefish til now...quite a useful tool to have around.

Wow...you not being Korean makes me appreciate all the work you've put into this tutorial even more. Shows all the time and effort you put into trying to understand and help others. kamsahamnida!!

Guest .jyjpj.

Ok, I'm having a weird problem with Clubbox. It used to happen a lot in the time I've used it, but now it's just driving me crazy. I usually just stay away from Clubbox for this reason, but I really want this one file.

Anyways, the problem is this: Everytime I try to get it to download, it pops up with a screen telling me to install Clubbox, and I've ALREADY installed it. Then, it doesn't automatically start.

Do you happen to know why?

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, here's a link for what keeps popping up.

Thank you for all your help!

Guest happyroach

Do you have your ActiveX enabled? Did you press the little ActiveX button on the bottom? Have your firewall disabled and such? Unblocked Clubbox in any anti-virus program?

Guest Carrieke

I also have a problem, it just happend recently although i've been using CB for quite a while now, whenever I dl something my window pops up, but then whenever I get a message from MSN saying someone's online, or when I open internet explorer (a new window) it closes itself down...No message whatsoever!!

Guest *BABYYJ

hmm i have a question

i signed up for clubbox following your steps but when i go to lollol101's clubbox and try to login, i get this message

Clubbox.jpg

can you please help ;)

Guest happyroach

I also have a problem, it just happend recently although i've been using CB for quite a while now, whenever I dl something my window pops up, but then whenever I get a message from MSN saying someone's online, or when I open internet explorer (a new window) it closes itself down...No message whatsoever!!

That is the weirdest thing ever. Heh I have no clue :/

*BABYYJ: Most likely you have to join lollol101's box first. lollol101 only lets people who join his/her box to download from him/her

BTW to join a box: in the big blue/gold bar across the top, you should see this button z_join.gif on the right side. Click that to join

Thanks for the tutorials, happyroach!! Clubbox is acting kinda ghei though, so I'll prolly dl it in a week or 2. I might mess up something with my comp.

Btw I'm sorry this is kinda off, but what was the font you used for your tutorial? The tiny pink fonts for the English translation...lol looks cute!~

Guest happyroach

^Haha I love that font too ;D

The name is SDKwangSoo B

>.> weird, isn't it? I think it's supposed to be a Korean pixel font. Forgot where I got it...

^Haha I love that font too ;D

The name is SDKwangSoo B

>.> weird, isn't it? I think it's supposed to be a Korean pixel font. Forgot where I got it...

Thank you!! I found it somewhere on google... tis a v cute font! ^^

Guest aki_wagi

happyroach, why i can't still download it??? i already install clubbox...then i follow all the steps....n it stuck at the time where clubbox box suppose to appear...it's the 8th steps...pllzz help.... :(

Guest aki_wagi

okay now it works!!! phew!!! thanks to happyroach n *wenDzie^^* !!! :D:D ... but ermmmm...there's 1 problem ...!!! how long should i wait for the file to be download?? after i push the red button for download, it still won't start to download my file...how long must i wait???if i minimize it while waiting 4' it, (so that i can go to other website) it just dissapear...i wonder where could it be?? :(:(:( sorry if i ask too many question...he..he... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest happyroach

^Oiye I guess Clubbox is still doing that whole disappearing thing on people

Weird cuz mine stopped doing that. It only did it temporarily sometime last week

But restarting my computer helped...haha and it seemed to have helped others. So...I don't know. Do that?

Archived