Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

After i download subtitles and the movie/drama w/e, how do i play it WITH the subtitles? I have GOM player and Windows Media player if that makes any difference...:) And is there a way i can burn the drama with the subtitles onto a disc to give to my friend? I don't need subtitles myself, but I'm trying to get my PHILIPINO friend into korean dramas. xD LOL

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hershy kissez

i need help now... :(

I wanted to dl from lollol101's clubbox..

But when i quick on either quick dl or just normal dl..

It would show this..

untitled2.jpg

and shut down all IE related to clubbox~ so basically i cant dl anything..

what should I do now??

this is what im talking about too....

i downloaded something just an hour ago and now its not working :(

so i cant download my drama

ahhh i hope itll work tomorrow >_____<

please help us!

this is what im talking about too....

i downloaded something just an hour ago and now its not working :(

so i cant download my drama

ahhh i hope itll work tomorrow >_____<

please help us!

OMG!! That was happening to me too! And I thought it was only my computer...Well. it's working for me now after a BUNCH of tries...So i guess just, try again?

Guest happyroach

After i download subtitles and the movie/drama w/e, how do i play it WITH the subtitles? I have GOM player and Windows Media player if that makes any difference...:) And is there a way i can burn the drama with the subtitles onto a disc to give to my friend? I don't need subtitles myself, but I'm trying to get my PHILIPINO friend into korean dramas. xD LOL

Make sure the .avi (or .wmv) file has the same name as the .srt file.

For instance: dork.avi and dork.srt

And then just burn both files onto the same disk

Have your friend get GOM player and use GOM player to watch the drama. GOM plays subtitle files automatically

----------------------------

As of everyone else who has problems keeping CB open...CB went through another update yesterday (it automatically re-downloaded itself for me), so it could just be another unstable update

I really don't know what Clubbox did to screw so many people over. Much sympathy for you :/

i tried again today. i let my cb sleep the night off but the same problem occurred. this is really pissing me off as i am currently missing out on so many dls. but anyways at least i know that i am not the only person who has to endure all these crap.

Guest MoChi_IceCrEam

i need help now... :(

I wanted to dl from lollol101's clubbox..

But when i quick on either quick dl or just normal dl..

It would show this..

untitled2.jpg

and shut down all IE related to clubbox~ so basically i cant dl anything..

what should I do now??

yeah Me toooo....i thought it was just me....cuz my clubbox download manager was already open and downloading...and when i tried to load other movies into the download manager...it wouldn't load so I tried to press the "CTRL + N" that someone on soompi last tiem suggested but then the same window popped up and freezes all my IE windows..... I then noticed that the movies will only load into your clubbox downlaod manager if there are no files in the download manager yet.... so.... wait till the files finish downloading and delete it off the download manager and reload the movies...try to downlaod again....and see it it works...

Guest melonbar92

if my clubbox doesnt pop up automatically does that mean the server is busy or that i downloaded it wrong? also when i click clubbox on my dekstop it goes to that thing where it says something and i click next and then next and then finish, but every time i click finish it doesnt really complete o-o

reposting...

hey..

tis is wad happens after i pressed d/l (tis only happens in naynay123 cb)

the d/l box appeared with tis msg "업로드중 이거나 삭제된 파일이므로 다운로드 할 수 없습니다."

i check it up at babel fish and tis is wad it says "It is in upload or the file which is eliminated is the knock-down road there is not a possibility of doing."

i dun get it.. wad am i supposed to do to make it start?

Guest beautifuldays

yeah Me toooo....i thought it was just me....cuz my clubbox download manager was already open and downloading...and when i tried to load other movies into the download manager...it wouldn't load so I tried to press the "CTRL + N" that someone on soompi last tiem suggested but then the same window popped up and freezes all my IE windows..... I then noticed that the movies will only load into your clubbox downlaod manager if there are no files in the download manager yet.... so.... wait till the files finish downloading and delete it off the download manager and reload the movies...try to downlaod again....and see it it works...

uhm..Clubbox was suddenly alive again last night..

so i quickly load 3 episodes of drama onto the dl manager..

Basically, what I did was to open a whole bunch of lollol101's clubbox page and kept trying with Ctrl N.

When it made my IE shut down, i used the remaining lollol101's clubbox page tt i've opened to retry.

*phew* It's tiring..I hope clubbox gets well soon.. :unsure:

Guest icecoldgal18

hey hi! im new to this forum. was trying to look for help on clubbox and chanced upon this really superb forum. the tutorial helped me to clear some problems but im still faced with this big problem. ever since friday, when i tried to download a file, after the file has registered on clubbox.exe then clubbox suddenly closes by itself. just wondering if anyone is faced with this problem and if there is any solution? thanks so much in advance and sorry to have to bother everyone!

Guest happyroach

Weird how the problem persists. Thought the update would take care of it.

Again, I have no clue why Clubbox still closes itself on you guys. It works fine for me as it always has >.> It spazzed out on me for maybe one day 3 weeks ago and then all was well again

wen: No need to repost. I know as much Korean as Babelfish does, so if you want the Korean translated, ask a Korean friend.

Guest icecoldgal18

there was an update? how would you know if there is an update? cos clubbox never asks us to redownload the new version. thanks!

Guest xmichellee

i have a question. i wanna ask why does this thing appear.

whywhywnhy5gp.png

must i install the thing? when i click 'X', ntg happens...>___<

HELP!

Guest doki doki

I have a slight problem...I was uploading something to my clubbox and an error message came up saying that it can't find the file, then it shut my clubbox down...now whenever I try to download that same error messages shows up and my clubbox shuts down again.... :(

Help please~!!

It didn't just start yesterday...it's been about a week...

I've been having the same problem as you.

What should we do?

yeah.. may i noe wad i m supposed to do to make it start.. ? the weird thing is that i m only having problem with naynay123's cb.. am i supposed to be a member or something..?

Guest kooshie

uhm..Clubbox was suddenly alive again last night..

so i quickly load 3 episodes of drama onto the dl manager..

Basically, what I did was to open a whole bunch of lollol101's clubbox page and kept trying with Ctrl N.

When it made my IE shut down, i used the remaining lollol101's clubbox page tt i've opened to retry.

*phew* It's tiring..I hope clubbox gets well soon.. :unsure:

Did that work?? :huh:

I've been trying to download from lollol101's clubbox for the whole weekend but it hasn't been working for me. So I tried other clubboxes and still had the same problem.

I can check the files I want to download and then the usual procedures are fine...but then at the end, the download manager DOESN'T pop up..it just appears on the desktop's bottom right toolbar, like this :

clubboxerror.jpg

And nothing else happens...I tried right-clicking on it but nothing happens either...is anyone having the same problem?? Or is it just my pc? :(

Guest beautifuldays

Did that work?? :huh:

I've been trying to download from lollol101's clubbox for the whole weekend but it hasn't been working for me. So I tried other clubboxes and still had the same problem.

I can check the files I want to download and then the usual procedures are fine...but then at the end, the download manager DOESN'T pop up..it just appears on the desktop's bottom right toolbar, like this :

clubboxerror.jpg

And nothing else happens...I tried right-clicking on it but nothing happens either...is anyone having the same problem?? Or is it just my pc? :(

It's not only ur pc..I think clubbox is just being weird.

Yup, try that~ It will help..

I've downloaded 3 episodes of my shows so far..

But that was after I tried for countless times..-_-ll

Good luck..to both of us.. :P

Guest kooshie

It's not only ur pc..I think clubbox is just being weird.

Yup, try that~ It will help..

I've downloaded 3 episodes of my shows so far..

But that was after I tried for countless times..-_-ll

Good luck..to both of us.. :P

Thanks but I've tried it....countless times....the whole day. I give up. :(

Hope it starts working again....yeah, good luck to us both, man....I'm starting to have withdrawal symptoms... :wacko::wacko::wacko: H-E-L-P ~!!!

Archived