• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania kpop download

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] Family Outing (2010-07-04).avi [800.53 MB]

Kim Heechul (Super Junior), Yoona (SNSD), Ok Taecyeon (2PM), Jo Kwon (2AM), Ji Sang Ryeol, Yoon Sang Hyun, Kim Won Hee, Shin Bong Sun, Jang Yoon Jung

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

Guest 13sunshine

OMG so there are more Taecyoon but i didn't know...i just watched....

It's sooooo funny how Taec was trying to look for the person Yoona chose instead of looking for a partner for himself LOLL

translation continue~~ again please forgive me if there are any mistakes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXKh58Fwcsk&feature=channel

5:45

Caption: Still trying to sort out Yoona's partner…

Taec: Dongmin hyung?

*Calling Dongmin*

DM: Hello

Taec: Dongmin hyung, it's Taecyeon

DM: Oh ok

Taec: Are you going with Yoona?

DM: What?

Taec: Are you going with Yoona?

DM *FREAK OUT*

Screenshot20100704at104534PM.png

DM: Hey what are you talking about

Taec: Hyung

DM: Yes

Taec: Yoona betrayed going with me

DM: !

Screenshot20100704at104554PM.png

Taec: So I just want to know

DM: Taecyeon ah, me, you and Yoona let's meet

Taec: *IT'S HIM* LOL

Screenshot20100704at104815PM.png

Taec: But Yoona is going with me

DM: Ah really?

Taec: Yes

DM: Really?

Taec: Yes

DM: Yoona is not like that

Taec: So I know she's going with you

DM: Okay, is there a mistake?

Screenshot20100704at110716PM.png

Screenshot20100704at110727PM.png

7:08 - Calling Yoona again

Taec: Yoona abandoned me to go with Dongmin hyung! i'm disappointed

Yoona: Why Taecyeon oppa call me over and over again~ Hello

Screenshot20100704at111057PM.png

Taec: Yah yah hello

Yoona: Uh

Taec: Yah are you going with Dongmin hyung?!

Screenshot20100704at111451PM.png

Yoona: Haha you wondering? (not sure about this line)

DM: Can't contact her?!...can't contact Yoona?! can't contact Yoona

Taec: I called Dongmin hyung, right now...you and Bongsun noona, he's more close to Bongsun noona...so he's going there

Yoona: Don't even lie~

Taec: Just..that you're alone..

Yoona: That's it! don't even lie, i'm hanging up!!

Taec: What, she hung up! Yah!!

Screenshot20100704at112516PM.png

Yoona: Wah, can't believe it!

*Calling Dongmin*

Yoona: Where are you?

DM: Taecyeon called me and he said "Yoona is going with me"

Yoona: He called me and said you're going with Bongsun

DM: Me?

Yoona: I have many doubt about it..are you really go with Bongsun unnie?

DM: Yoona, I'm Jang Dong Min, a man of his word..From the morning i want to see the refreshing Yoona...not the Bongsun like today's weather (raining)

Yoona: Seems like you will go with Bongsun

DM: No no, don't worry

Yoona: You're more closer to Bongsun

DM: Have you arrive Oksuyeok?

Yoona: Yes I'm here

DM: Ok then wait a little

DM: I heard Taecyeon breathing in front of me *LMAO xD*

DM: Yoona already...with Taecyeon..already start..Already went! the 2 of them!!

this part @2:52 where Bongsun met Dongmin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WdgnBVp3t8

She called Dongmin "Taecyeon" and Dongmin called Bongsun "Yoona" hahahaha...and they're all holding hand..sooo funny! like they were teasing Taecyoon xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipX2Srq9YOQ

@1:39

Yoona: Ah what the heck! what to do~

Yoona: What is this~~~

Caption: Should just go with Taecyeon oppa

Screenshot20100704at114807PM.png

then later they saw each other xDD

Screenshot20100704at114928PM.png

Screenshot20100704at114935PM.png

Screenshot20100704at114952PM.png

Screenshot20100704at115019PM.png

3:04

Screenshot20100704at115111PM.png

Taec: You betrayed me

Kwon: We'll give you a chance, go over there

Yoona: Sangryul oppa is there right?

Kwon&Taec: Can't be a loner

*Went over to see Wonhee*

@7:49

Taec: *She said* The man going with me is very cool and fun

Screenshot20100704at115835PM.png

Yoona: Don't do that, that's it! I don't need that person!

Screenshot20100705at120053AM.png

Taec: You don't need that person?

*Turned to Dongmin, tapped him on the chest like saying "You hear that??" LOLLL*

Screenshot20100705at120105AM.png

Wonhee: Taecyeon ah, why your ears are red again?

Screenshot20100705at120213AM.png

Screenshot20100705at120241AM.png

Guest prettyoungthing

Hahaha

:w00t: Funny how when FO2 is being cancelled, ratings is modestly increasing.

Last episode was 8.3% and this sunday was 8.7% per AGB. Viewers are kinda weird, right?

Maybe SBS should have a change of heart over this, and just changed timeslot.

Guest thowysg1

sunshine..thanks for the translation.. :) indeed funny that taec was trying to find out which guy yoona picked to meet at the station instead of looking for a partner himself.heheh..

think the challenge is not to be a loner on the train...the korean word they used is similar to the title for the hit song by CNBlue which is "loner" i think...hehehe..quite funny..dong min played yoona out..kwonnie played won hee out...sang hyun played heechul out..

yes..i think she said something about her feelings for taec..maybe that she feels sorry that she doesn't like him that way...i'm just guessing..if that's really the case, i think taec shld just give it up if she keeps rejecting him on national tv..it just looks bad on him...they shld just remain as friends then..anyway, he's not a bad catch himself.. :) if she' really not interested, it's sad to watch him behave this way then...

still i saw some taecyoon moments...both had similar outfits during the clay mud game...hehe..del32..funny that taec tied his hair up in bunches to follow yoona..haha..at 0:20..both of them were whispering...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP4wM7cp1hM

at 7:57..taec was standing behind yoona..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEbBl-xif1k

actually more heechul/yoona moments in this episode...to me, more sibling-like..

thanks, PYT for the ratings...really hope SBS will a change of heart & re-schedule..but i guess it also depends on whether the artists are in agreement to continue filming FO2...

cute FO2 pix

FO2-Taecyoon38.jpg

credits: yoonayu@baidu

Guest prettyoungthing

SNSD Yoona betrayed by comedian Jang Dong Min - by CHLOEJN

20100704_yoonasubway_0.jpg

On the most recent episode of Family Outing 2, SNSD’s YoonA was betrayed by comedian Jang Dong Min.

On the July 4th broadcast, the 9 members were put in pairs and given the mission to reach Yangpyeong city. Partners were to be selected on their own through personal phone calls. Since there are 9 members, the one member who was unable to claim a partner was left to complete the mission on their own.

YoonA first received a phone call from 2PM’s Taecyeon, but she declined the offer saying, “Sorry, I have someone to go with… It’s someone who is very cool, very fun, and has a sense of humor“. She then went on to call comedian Jang Dong Min, who gladly excepted her offer. However, Taecyeon had set out to sabotage YoonA for her betrayal. He called Jang Dong Min and told him, “YoonA has decided to go with me instead.” Then he called YoonA and said, “Jang Dong Min has decided to go with Shin Bong Sun“.

In the end, Jang Dong Min fell for Taecyeon’s clever mind tricks and chose to meet with Shin Bong Sun at the Han Nam station. Meanwhile YoonA was waiting at the In Chon station forJang Dong Min. Upon entering the station, she said, “I rode the subway everyday for four years when I was a trainee. I haven’t rode the subway since I debuted. I don’t think I’ll even know how to purchase tickets anymore.”

Keeping her faith in Jang Dong Min, YoonA decided to purchase both their subway tickets with the help of a stranger. In the end, she was betrayed and in her anger she proclaimed, “Dong Min-oppa, I’m going to kill him!”

20100704_yoonasubway_1-460x516.jpg

Annyeong FO2 chingus :) ~waving~ Hi Thow, about YoonA declining Taec's offer, I think she just dont want to fan those antifans' reaction, maybe she wanna cool the situation down. I am also sad that they were not a couple at the end of the episode during the dance but what to do, if she picked Taec again, I'm sure FO2 and both of them will get blasted from those annoying people again saying that they grabbed too much screentime and so on.

But I'm still happy to see both TaecYoon. Pleased to see Taec's 1st choice is still YoonA.

Guest del32

Awww, Taec is indeed not holding back anymore when it comes to adorable Yoong. Thanx sunshinegirl for the translation and caps. Hopefully thows 'll add more juicy bits the second the chinese subs out.smile.gif When I was watching the live streaming on soshified someone posted on the chatterbox that the show would be moved to Monday night *scratches head* Has anyone heard anything about that? I thought its already been canned by SBS? Not that Im complaining or anything just curious..

Annyeong Sunshine :) thanks for the translation and pics. Hi Del32. keurae Taec is not holding back his feelings for YoonA anymore. I really hope thats genuine :) cos I have been let down when I watched all the original couples in WGM. When you watched that kind of show, somehow you do wish the couple becomes real couple cos they acted so real. But too bad, its only for the show.

As for Taec, yup we know he really has feelings for YoonA just that is he that bold to show that on tv? How come his management dont say anything? But I dont want to complain, I love it, love their interactions even though in this Ep16, there were not much at all...so sad :(.

You are right, Del32, I did visit SBS site, there is no mention that Family Outing 2 is cancelled cos the site is still promoting the show. I think I better continue my Hangukmal lessons so that I can read and translate for everyone here hehehehehehe.

Annyeong all my FO2 chingus

Guest thowysg1

alekaonu..i agree..partly, she's trying to avoid anti but i also noticed that she's trying to distant herself from him...most of the time, she's beside heechul..the safe choice...hehe..

del32..monday night? really? wow..hope so although i think the taecyoon moments will slowly fade away cuz of the anti's & how uncomfortable yoona seems to be recently with his aggressive approach (american-style?). supposed it's more fun only if she reciprocate in kind to taec's advances...otherwise, it's abit trying to watch...ya..hope to get more insight when chinese subs are out... :)

during the couple selection..i could see both taec & yoona were not really that comfortable..maybe i'm too sensitive...i knew they will not be picking each other as it was a mock couple selection...PD was quite funny when he got taec to dance "love song" again..hahah..can also see that taec was quite wary of the radio lady who likes him..heheh

feedback on allkpop was all over taec for lying to get back at yoona but i have to disagree..it's more of a who-do-you-think-is lying or rather who-do-you-think-is-telling-truth kinda game cuz all the members were doing it but allkpop actually chose to extract taec's part...

oh if yoona keeps pushing back, i think taec should chill..anyway, only 1 more episode to go so we shall see.. :P

Guest 13sunshine

i hate allkpop with a passion lol...the way they said it's like Taec was trying to make Yoona a loner but to me he was trying to make her going with him but Yoona didn't listen and hung up haha....Taec thought that he can convince her but ended up couldn't...DM believed him, and in the ended Taec thought that Yoona will still going with DM so he called Kwon...haha....love Taecyoon!! <3 love the fact that he called Yoona first (she's the first person he thought of)....and I love how Yoona described the person she's going with.."He's VERY cool, VERY VERY funny" LOLLL like trying to make Taec jealous xDD......also when Taec called her again she was like "Why he calling me AGAIN AND AGAIN" like he always calling her haha

Guest thowysg1

ya..in the end, kwon & taec did say they didn't want yoona to be a loner ..that's why they pointed her to go to the back of the train...told her another member was there..didn't tell her who it was..hehe..when both of them started running, she was like "me too..i wanna follow you guys"...heheh..love the excited noises that kwonnie makes when he was running away from won hee in the train..so funny!..hahah..also, think won hee asked yoona whether she's with any guy..yoona said no..she told WH that kwonnie was with taec..think WH then told yoona not to trust guys..be careful of guys...hehe..kinda reading their expressions & selected words here... :lol:

oh..specially liked yoona's aegyo moment to taec..at 0:36, isn't she priceless? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz1nkOC0q0Y&feature=related

sunshine..heheh...they obviously talk quite abit on the phone... ;) oh..i don't think any of the current male FO members can make taec jealous..maybe if they bring on a 2pm member like khun..then we'll really see some drama... B)

Right Thow...me too, I could see the "uncomfortable feelings" for Taec and YoonA cos they have to choose other people. I think Taec wanted to reject both ladies so that YoonA can choose him but I guess they were told to do otherwise as a respect to the ahjumma as guests. As for Yoona choosing Jongmin....no other choice.

Ahhahhahha American Style - aggressive for YoonA, I like that.....I think for a timid and shy girl, it would be aggressive. Even though Yoona is said to be very open but thats among SNSD and not with guys. About her relationship with Heechul, yup thats more like sibling. Can see that Heechul touches her more and not the other way round. Because of that, can see they are very close from all those of trainee years together.

I would be very happy if FO2 time schedule is moved to another day instead of cancelling........

Guest thowysg1

when WH teased taec on his ears turning red..think yoona kinda said "oppa..please stop doing that"...ya..think it's really uncomfortable for her..poor taec..can't be helped..it's his natural reaction..haha..

it wld be too much if they were to choose each other this time...it's like 'been there, done that" kinda feeling...ya..even HC knows that taec likes yoona..he doesn't act jealous or anything like that, more like an older brother..to both yoona & taec...

to me..my 3 favourite episodes are..yes..we're at that stage to be able to look back cuz it may be ending.. :mellow:

1) Best Friends episode with junho, tiffany - where they played chicken fighting and charade games

2) Wondergirl episode - where they played water horsey games

3) Nicole/Ga-in episode - part 2 where they did who has the longest line in a song game & did a skit with coal on their faces

basically, think with more games..the show is more fun.... :D

actually, these ahjummahs in this episode..i've seen them hosting a reality show with 2pm as guests before..so i think taec is quite familiar with them... :)

on the clay mask games..can see that yoon sang & heechul had clay on their faces as well..pity they didn't show them playing the game...hmm..taecyoon couple cleanest in the clay game.. :P

at 6:18..our taecyoon couple standing at attention side by side..hhehe..at 7:03..kwonnie washing his clothes on the stone acting like an ahjummah..super funny.. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_zC0n3chEg&feature=related

yoona was so bored waiting for her turn..she squatted..hahah.check it out at 3:32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEz_cuskqh0&feature=related

Guest del32

yeah, Kwonnie was funny last night. In my opinion, Jang Dong min should've joined the cast since the beginning. He and Bong Soon are hysterically funny together. :)

Guest prettyoungthing

cynimarie‎: Oh hey Family Outing is on SBS right now with Yoona, Gain, Jo Kwon and Taec.

Twitter - 21 minutes ago

If SBS is showing reruns during this time, is it possible that they are conditioning the viewers of FO2's new timeslot. But it was already announced that it is cancelled, right? Whew..i'm kinda lost!!! :w00t:

Guest thowysg1

PYT..thanks for the news..do i see a glimmer of hope there? let's all cross our fingers, toes & eyes crossed that there's a change in timeslot... :D

ok..here's yoona's artwork part in ep 7:

WH: now we have a family's mascot, yoona's artwork which everyone is anxiously waiting for

Y: compared to a drawing, i put the importance on a video (?) instead with lotsa contents..deep meaning..out-takes..

Y: in the beginning, whatever we did we had to use immense energy and passion..

WH: are you giving a speech?

Y: i have to do it this way..in the beginning, incomparable happiness..that's how FO2 began..

JK: it's slowly getting deeper..mood getting more sophisticated

Y: however after FO started, I slowly became a strong yoona..became a child who usually doesn't wash herself..my idol image was abandoned..

Y: i'm Girls' Generation..after happily recording FO, let people anticipate sunday afternoon..but the last episode became abit bitter

BS: don't do such heartening skit

Y: where did all the happy scenes go

All: we think so too

Y: no matter what, FO fighting

Y: after watching FO, i thought of this concept

BS: what kind of concept?

Y: where did all the happy scenes go..when we were at the house, we played hide-and-seek..where did that go?

BS: flower opening, where did that go..that one..

JK: like this..do it over..

caption: do the scene over again

caption: was that happy before

T: where did that go?

WH: it's when we were not around

that's when top-knot guy asked the PD to play 30 secs of that clip...

Guest prettyoungthing

This is a rare Yoona & Wonhee Moment, Love

:wub: it!!!

a0085360_4c309f29be07f.jpg

The AGB Rating was 8.7% and TNS was 10.7%, well, i hope they get

a much higher rating for the last episode.

Guest thowysg1

thanks..won hee is really like a mother to yoona..so nurturing..specially liked won hee's birthday card message to yoona..so touching.. :) the thought of this coming sat being the last episode..it's just too sad... :( no more FO2... :tears:

found this korean article back in may pertaining to taecyoon & adam couples...ya..outdated but what da hey..hehe..there's chinese translation..thought it's interesting nonetheless

so this is from korean to chinese to english (moi.hehe)

"dated 23/05/2010

jokwon-ga in vs taecyeon-yoona which is the idol couple..

Recently, artistes are constantly confessing their feelings. Among them the chocolate kiss married couple and 2pm taecyeon and Girls Generation Yoona, are attracting the most attention.

The chocolate scene in "IRIS" has become a trend among lovers, hence, jokwon and ga-in did likewise "chocolate kiss".

Receiving lots of love from shooting MBC "We Got Married", jokwon and ga-in's chocolate kiss is well-known to everyone.

Last February in Hong Kong, they spent Valentine's Day where jokwon asked ga-in "it's valentine's day, you won't even give me chocolate?". Ga-in replied "don't you know my character? this kind of thing is very childish. Although she replied as such, she already had a plan.

After eating the chocolate, she went over to jokwon's room to give it to him. For jokwon, this was his first kiss. For both, it was a very special Valentine's Day.

On the other hand, Taecyeon suddenly gave Yoona perfume as her coming of age present.

On the 17th May of Family Outing 2 during taeyeon's participation in the memory meeting, he suddenly gave perfume to yoona, wishing her coming of age day. Yoona said it was her first time receiving such a gift, she could not imagine it, it was touching.

Rest of the Staff said "These 2 are very strange, are they already dating?" "We need to investigate further".

Chocolate Kiss at 5:15 Taecyeon's gift will broadcast on 30th June."

Archived