http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfBMyiY_w1w

100711fo2.png

credit: rifat@ssf

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thowysg1

another pix of yoona's naked face...her complexion is flawless..think that bespectacled lady also complimented her...hehe

1.png

credits: dcinside

Guest del32

Yeah, uri Yoongie looks pretty even in the morning. I love the part where a hungry Yoona scarfing down the big lump of jajangmyun in one gulp and Taec's patting her on the knee like saying 'go ahead, finish it, dont worry about me' and then there's a flashback of the cast eating ramen from episode 3 its like she's reenacting the eating part laugh.gif Taec Yeon really does keep his promise till the end, looking after her, just like Yoona asked him and Kwonnie to do 6 months ago on their ride to the cast meeting from episode 1 blush.gif

Annyeonghaseyo FO2 chingus :) ~waving~

Hi Thow, you never fail me so far, thanks for the feedback on the finale episode. So bloody sad that its the finale episode. How am I going to see my fave couple TaecYoon's interactions in the future? Wow both Taec and Wooyoung also left Inkigayo. No wonder they dont wanna fight for the continuation of FO2 since all the idols are so busy with their current and coming-soon projects. I read somewhere that 2AM is now in USA with Wondergirls. 2PM is preparing for their coming concert and SNSD for their Japan activities.

And oh my gosh! omo omo I got a shock and surprise when I come in here earlier. The erotic fanfic posted above, I thought such article is not allowed here? PYT I know you will clear that up :).

Hey my FO2 chingus, let us continue to meet here or other threads in Soompi even though FO2 has ended ok? Let our Soompi friendship continues.......hehehehehehehe

Saranghae Chingus!

Guest thowysg1

del32..yup...yoona is really a girl who's not shy about her appetite..even her gusto at whacking food makes her look pretty so it's cool..hahah..ya..guess the PD wanted to reminisce like we do...*sigh*..i'm so gonna miss this couple... :( don't you think that whenever these 2 talk to each other, it's different from when they talk to other members? they become more aegyo...hehe...

alekaonu...i'll still be around cuz 2 more episodes yet to be translated.. :) guess we can only wait for more pixs & stuff on their new CF to see them together..

Guest prettyoungthing

The last episode rating was 6.7% and Runningman was 10%. Well, FO2 had a better first episode rating which was 16.5%, right. Just hope SBS made the right decision.

I guess viewers were not well informed with the time these shows will air. This is one defect that SBS had made while airing FO2, changing of timeslots either an hour ahead or delayed, viewers just get confused. Likewise, the promo shown for the next episodes were at times cut or deleted hence viewers were quite shortchanged.

Finally, i put the blame of its cancellation not with the FO2 Family cast because they all worked and gave their best for the show. The production team failed to create a substantial material where the casts could worked on and developed as a family. Its not because there was no Yoo Jae Suk, or the FO1 family vibe, but largely on the production side.

Thank you for patronizing this thread, however shortlive it may be, but we could always meet up here to update with news on any member of FO2 family, i just love them all :wub: .

Guest thowysg1

thanks, PYT for maintaining this thread so well.. :) i was about to ask about the ratings..yes..i concur..SBS is very lax in updating their viewers on changes in schedules..also, the PD & his staff should take the bulk of the blame for trying to turn things around only so late in the running.

oh well...glad that FO2 managed to garner more fans even towards the end.. :)

Guest del32

Yeah, I agreed with you, PYT, I dont like SBS treatment towards the show too. Its the second time that they changed the schedule without ever bothered to inform the viewers beforehand about the timeslot. Wow, I didnt know that FO2 had that high rating for episode 1, compares to Runningman which only garnered a measly 10. Yeah, Im bitter, cant help itsleep.gif

Guest thowysg1

did u guys notice yoona's slightly sadistic expression as she pinched taec's arm? heheh.so cute...& after that, he said he can't feel a thing...she threw a fit & flung her towel at him..hahahha...i also noticed that older lady next to yoona..the one who kept pushing yoona's hair back when she was eating the jajangmyun...that lady also gave an odd look when yoona threw the towel..heheh..

more sleeping pixs...in the 2nd pix, does it look like a "Y" in a ring..the pendant on her necklace?

FO2-Taecyoon110.jpg

credits: baidu

in this pix..won hee: "taecyeon, you're too cool"...this pix is blurred..but u can definitely see taec giving yoona a pat on her back .that's after he won the wrestling match...shouldn't it be the other way around? heee..

FO2-Taecyoon112.jpg

share something interesting..in one of the talkshows with jokwon & seulong as guests in March..1 of the hosts was kim jong kook from FO1...he really wanted to suggest to FO2 PD to let taecyeon & yoona date..he also said they should get ga-in as a guest on FO2..guess his suggestions didn't go to waste..he ended by saying his specialty is lovelines..haha...

here's the clip..open the tudou file:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=805022122

FO2-Taecyoon113.jpg

this pillow fight scene..guess we'll never get to see it.. :(

FO2-Taecyoon114.jpg

taec making fun of her "oppa.." line... :P hmmm..they don't smile as much in the last 2 episodes...

FO2-Taecyoon115.jpg

Annyeonghaseyo chingus!!! Yeah PYT, you JJANG for this thread. I love this thread very much. Even though FO2 ended, lets do come back here to chat and update on the cast especially TaecYoon couple.

Is there any thread that talk about SNSD Taeyeon & 2PM Wooyoung and SNSD Hyoyeon's Crush?

Guest thowysg1

more pixs from WonderGirls match-makers episode.. :P

FO2-Taecyoon116.jpg

FO2-Taecyoon117.jpg

FO2-Taecyoon118.jpg

FO2-Taecyoon119.jpg

FO2-Taecyoon120.jpg

FO2-Taecyoon121.jpg

FO2-Taecyoon122.jpg

FO2-Taecyoon123.jpg

FO2-Taecyoon124.jpg

FO2-Taecyoon125.jpg

when soohee hit taec's head, yoona put her hand on his head to shield him... :)

53236879201005310901461911763235478.gif

pretty yoona..

FO2-Taecyoon126.jpg

FO2-Taecyoon131.jpg

FO2-Taecyoon127.jpg

FO2-Taecyoon128.jpg

hair flip..

FO2-Taecyoon129.jpg

waiting for taec's kiss..oops..i mean kimchee...hehe..

FO2-Taecyoon130.jpg

her "tell me" dance for taec..

55152875201006171836563144591419148.gif

her Dior perfume gift...classy..

FO2-Taecyoon136.jpg

..a candid moment of her reaction after being told taec & tiffany have created a loveline..yoona said "you have the guts.."

FO2-Taecyoon137.jpg

then taec looked back at her..

FO2-Taecyoon138.jpg

Thow saranghae! U Jjang! Even though I watched FO2 from EP1-16 again and again, I still love to see all the still pics from you with your comments. I love Yoona's 2 pics, shes so pretty there..nomu ippoyo. The last pic which Taec turned to look at her is LOVE, look at his gaze..its so different from the way he gazed at Tiffany.

Thow dear, do you think you catch all those moments of TaecYoon in still pics here? Especially the ones that Taec looked at Yoona. Yup about the win after wrestling, I too noticed that he patted Yoona's back. The camera was a bit slow, wished that it focused on them more. Cos when the camera was on them, it was over so quickly that I have to rewind and rewind again to see.

I am feeling a bit tipsy right now ~giggling~ because of Katdiva's Chasing Deer Yoona fanfic. It makes me tipsy with love for the story between TaecYoon smile.gif. Katdiva dear, I dont want to chase you but I hope you can get the chapters out fast smile.gif Komawoyosumnida chingu!

Oh yes, about Kim Jong Kook...so he did talked about TaecYoon couple...well hes also another example of having a loveline and scandal with Yoon Eun Hye. They were so cute in Xman. I have watched all their Xman episodes. Yoon Eun Hye is one of my fave K actress. But they never date in real. And he also had a loveline with Lee Hyori in FO1, right?

Guest 13sunshine

Thank you Thow for all the goodies you brought us!!! I loveeeee it!!

Haha yea there is one part Taec got teased how his ears were not red while piggy back Eunnie (the lady) and you know his honest ears will get red if it was Yoona...and of course I love the splashing water Cabi moment <3333

here is my turn for sharing captures

Screenshot20100712at30435PM.png

Screenshot20100712at30446PM.png

Screenshot20100712at30624PM.png

Screenshot20100712at30806PM.png

Screenshot20100712at25846PM.png

Screenshot20100712at25902PM.png

Screenshot20100712at30042PM.png

Screenshot20100712at30116PM.png

Screenshot20100712at30130PM.png

Screenshot20100712at30225PM.png

Screenshot20100712at14746AM.png

Screenshot20100712at15018AM.png

Screenshot20100712at20225AM.png

btw i'm also kt1171 just incase any of you haven't notice yet :D

Guest thowysg1

guys..you're welcome... :)

alekaonu..sorry, i just cut & paste what i managed to find..i dunno how to do screen caps but will definitely post these if i come across them... :) i prefer hyori's loveline with chun hee and KJK's loveline with park yejin in FO1...KJK did say he regretted that he didn't pursue his relationship with YEH at that time so maybe he doesn't want to see taecyeon making the same mistake... ;)

sunshine..thanks for the screen caps...your 4th pix, taec doing his staring thingy again..hehe..yoona must be thinking of that time taec flicked dong min..she was anticipating the pain..hahah..i like that he touched her knee and told her she could have the rest of the jajangmyun...she must have looked pitiful.. :P oh..where does it show that yoona said she was looking forward to pinching him? i didn't catch that..

yup, i know who you are... :D so, will you be making one of your fantastic vids again?

here's a little something..hehe..taec appeared in Hello Baby as well..think scandal already broke then..he was wearing his ear candy outfit...it's funny how after he said he was never invited to participate in the show, yoona was the one who chimed in."why nobody called them?" at 1:39..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiJuvrdM0vI

Guest papercranes1825

am i on FO2 thread or taecyeon yoona couple thread O_O

on the finale of FO2, do you guys know the name of that girl on this scene with yoona (she was also kwons "partner" on the episode) 1-2.png her fresh face was reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy pretty. i mean even with yoona showing her fresh face next to her, i thought this lady was way prettier. i know not everyone will agree with me. according to heechul, yoona has the prettiest no make up face..

Guest 13sunshine

You're in FO2 thread but since Yoona and Taecyeon are also a part of the family so we have the right to talk about them right? ^^ and this thread will be dead if we don't post anything (and most of us like Yoona&Taec together haha)

That girl name is So Ee Hyun (이현) and she's an actress

so here are their pretty faces after waking up...

83729.jpg

Yoona's mesmerized me :D

Tried to make a good capture of the other girl's face but she keep moving lol so that the best i can get >.<

thow...i will make a new one when I found a good song to do it xD

Guest papercranes1825

^^

hahaha thanks i just googled her and it turns out.. she has the same bday as kwon lmaoooo no wonder she picked him as her partner

Guest kritansherchan

i dont know if its the same one, it might be, but is yoona wearing the necklace that was given to her by taecyeon..because it says y..it would be so cute if it was the same one :)

Archived