[Variety 2010] Family Outing Season 2

Guest prettyoungthing

Guest thowysg1

aawww..i can't load tvant..it screws up my laptop...

here's another one..love the pink hue..so romantic..hehe

FO2-Taecyoon73.jpg

blue works too..haha..

FO2-Taecyoon74.jpg

caption: You are the one I love the most

FO2-Taecyoon76.jpg

caption: I fell in love after meeting you

FO2-Taecyoon75.jpg

a cute one..

FO2-Taecyoon79.jpg

taecyoon3.jpg

i love, love this one.."can you feel my heartbeat?".. :P

c7b70fea62bfbfefd539c9d5.gif

these must have been taken by kwonnie when they were on the train..

FO2-Taecyoon78.jpg

FO2-Taecyoon77.jpg

credits: baidu

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest del32

Where did you get candid pics like the last 2 with Taec and Kwonnie from thows? Go hunt some more and do share with us herew00t.gifhappy.gif

Guest thowysg1

Where did you get candid pics like the last 2 with Taec and Kwonnie from thows? Go hunt some more and do share with us herew00t.gifhappy.gif

got them all from baidu...lotsa searching...hahah...not easy to find....taec & jokwon are best buds from the old days..jokwon was afraid taec might ditch him for yoona but i'm glad to see that taec proved to be a good friend.. :)

hmm..chinese subs for ep 16 ain't out yet...usually by wed, it's out....

a kind soul english subbed ep 15's nicole, yoona & heechul solo parts..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9QX-WO0b30

Guest 13sunshine

Those pics were posted by Taec and Kwon on twitter ^^

ok so i just made 3 banners for Taecyoon haha

taecyoonlove1.jpg

taecyoonlove2.jpg

taecyoonlove3.jpg

Guest thowysg1

thanks, sunshine..will u be making another taecyoon vid? :P

2 more kissing cabi pixs..his hand behind her head..they must have done this scene countless times! :lol:

becd5b2030ecf378ad34dee8.png

FO2-Taecyoon80.jpg

from cinderella sister..looks real, right?? :D

FO2-Taecyoon81.jpg

another cute one

FO2-Taecyoon82.jpg

smexxyyyyyyyyy..

FO2-Taecyoon83.jpg

see who taec is chatting with even when the camera wasn't on them..hehe

FO2-Taecyoon85-1.jpg

credit: baidu

guess what i found? starking fortune teller episode with chinese subs! here goes..it starts at 72:25

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/6LRsZne7agg/

fortune teller: pretty

yoona: hello

fortune teller: yoona, your luck this year is not bad..the ability to develop overseas is strong..you have to take this opportunity

fortune teller: are you by chance a risk-taker (not sure about this word) ?

yoona: no..

fortune teller: if you start investing, you should do it slowly..if you invest big, your money will fly away

a lady from the panel: from the audience now especially the guys, they are all keen to know if she has a boyfriend.Because girls will usually not tell us who their ideal is..

fortune teller: oh, she'll have a boyfriend this fall

yoona: really?

fortune teller: yes, in the same industry

lady from the panel: wait a minute, when you said from the same industry, why is dong min-shi so happy

fortune teller: oh no..it's no one from this panel..he's from the same type of work..in october..just you wait and see..(gee..he's one confident fortune-teller!)..

yoona: oh..that's so long

yuri: actually yoona is many of male artists' ideal type.

caption: nod head

yuri: fact is she's not trying to avoid nor express..why is our child this way

yoona: you talk as if i'm sick

fortune teller: does she have an innocent beauty?

yuri: ah..yes

fortune teller: not very smart eh?

yoona: that's true

fortune teller: at that time, there will be a guy who thrives on your innocence so much you won't be able to shake it off..

caption: in october, she'll be mesmerized by a guy who is attracted by her innocence.

KHD: since you said it's this fall, what must she look out for?

fortune teller: if i become more detailed, it will be TOP NEWS..(guys, remember the recent Mnet Top News!!...it's TAEC!!)...

go green, guys...hehe

FO2-Taecyoon86.jpg

another article about their rumour published 3rd june..will translate later.. :)

Guest katdiva

Thowy, thanks so much for more goodies and the translation! I think we already know someone who can't be shaken from her now. LOL Maybe she won't be mesmerized until October, but he's already made up his mind, that's for sure!

WOW, I just love it!

Guest thowysg1

katdiva..you're welcome... :) hahah..he's on a speedboat while she's still on a little sampan..heheh..guess they just have to meet in the middle... :D

oh.i won't be translating that article cuz i think there's not much new info...same old denial & not meeting outside of FO kinda stuff from taec.. ;)

some nice FO2 collages...let's reminisce...*sigh*..

FO2-Taecyoon93.jpg

FO2-Taecyoon87.jpg

FO2-Taecyoon88.jpg

FO2-Taecyoon89.jpg

FO2-Taecyoon90.jpg

FO2-Taecyoon91.jpg

FO2-Taecyoon92.jpg

credits: lauwanszekei@baidu

more FO2 pixs...

so cute..begging for crumbs..hehe

FO2-Taecyoon99.jpg

after the race...

FO2-Taecyoon96.jpg

soliciting...

FO2-Taecyoon98.jpg

freezing their buns off..hehe

FO2-Taecyoon95.jpg

vintage fanmade..

FO2-Taecyoon97.jpg

same pose..haha

FO2-Taecyoon100.jpg

a good boy & a good girl..promoting education? :P

FO2-Taecyoon101.jpg

of cuz, he can openly stare here..hehe

54719015201005202050101246810623286.png

run babes, run!

54719015201005202050101246810623-1.png

have u guys notice that these 2 have the same ring on the same finger but on different hands in this CF? :)

FO2-Taecyoon102-1.jpg

this must be from one of the FO cut scenes..

FO2-Taecyoon103-1.jpg

Guest thowysg1

alekaonu..you're welcome.. :) yeah..think this sat is IT...no more FO2... :(

like this shot...on the bus...yoona looking all adorable while taec stares at her sleeping like a baby... :wub: this must have been the beginning of his addiction to her.. :D

FO2-Taecyoon104.jpg

wondergirls..his match-maker..hehe

FO2-Taecyoon105.jpg

the 2 couples... :P

FO2-Taecyoon106.jpg

i love chicken feet at dimsum. hehhe.yoona obviously hates it...her expression totally irked..

FO2-Taecyoon107.jpg

..FO2 BTS shots..

kwonnie turned back & looked..what's he looking at?

FO2-Taecyoon108.jpg

hehe..our taecyoon couple...

FO2-Taecyoon109.jpg

Guest thowysg1

when asked who in snsd hye sun likes? she said "taeyeon"..but woo young thought she said "taecyeon"..then after she said "yoona"..hehe..wonder why WY said "taecyeon" at 0:12..hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRehjzLgsC8&feature=related

a clip of yoona eating the chicken feet...sorry, if it was posted before..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2rBLD96ezk&feature=related

Guest del32

Thanx for the clips, PYT , gosh, Im never gonna forget this lovely thread. Heheh, check out the last clips the one with Nicole starting at 1:46, look at Taec Yeon's expression as Nicole brushing debris off of Yoong's short. Its like.. "Man, its weird enough to see Hee Chul Hyung with his paws all over my girl, now I got to see *this* one too?" Sigh laugh.gif

In another note, I finally found the win win episode with Eng sub where Taec was a guest from June 22. Man, the way Choi Si Won stares down at Taec when he was explaining to everyone about his scandal with Yoona was scary. Not in a jealous way, more like an over protective big brother 'that is my dongsaeng you little prick' way.laugh.gif That's prolly why Taec was all touchy touchy with him so he wont get beat up when the show's overlaugh.gif

Guest thowysg1

there were 3 couples in that recent winwin episode..they're all linked..taecyoon couple..sweet potato couple & taewoo couple..all 3 guys are brothers-in-law of each other...hehehe... :P

chinese subs not out yet!! :o

Guest katdiva

Thanx for the clips, PYT , gosh, Im never gonna forget this lovely thread. Heheh, check out the last clips the one with Nicole starting at 1:46, look at Taec Yeon's expression as Nicole brushing debris off of Yoong's short. Its like.. "Man, its weird enough to see Hee Chul Hyung with his paws all over my girl, now I got to see *this* one too?" Sigh laugh.gif

In another note, I finally found the win win episode with Eng sub where Taec was a guest from June 22. Man, the way Choi Si Won stares down at Taec when he was explaining to everyone about his scandal with Yoona was scary. Not in a jealous way, more like an over protective big brother 'that is my dongsaeng you little prick' way.laugh.gif That's prolly why Taec was all touchy touchy with him so he wont get beat up when the show's overlaugh.gif

ROFL@Del32... yep her Oppas in SuJu have nothing but Love for Yoona. They are UBER protective. That's why even Heechul, in those screen caps of Thowy's up above, always, always is touching her, hugging her, in some way... like he's telling Taec she's theirs, not his. LOL

Just two more days for the very last episode right?

Guest thowysg1

talking about that win win episode..i also like the way the guys were protecting their women..CNBlue guy was hospitalized in japan & his "wife" wanted to visit but he thought better of it cuz there might be rumours & stuff..just like how taec is denying everything as well..hehe..also like that 2pm's coca CF & snsd's domino's pizza got released at the same time.. ;)

oh.FO2 is supposedly still on schedule to be streamed according to soshified..

fanmade video of sang hyun in FO2..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5n858Hf5sA

Guest del32

oh.FO2 is supposedly still on schedule to be streamed according to soshified..

AWESOME!!! Cant imagine not watching the finale live..*highfives thows for the great news*

Gosh, its gonna be a bittersweet. tears.gif Hoping the PD [no matter how sucks he was sometimes with the scriptsvicx.gif ] will have some surprise in store for us for the last episode .

Guest thowysg1

AWESOME!!! Cant imagine not watching the finale live..*highfives thows for the great news*

Gosh, its gonna be a bittersweet. tears.gif Hoping the PD [no matter how sucks he was sometimes with the scriptsvicx.gif ] will have some surprise in store for us for the last episode .

i hope so too..include all the cut scenes..just devote a small portion to it cuz i guess it'll be the continuation of the ahjummah espisode...WG pillow fight! show us the WG pillow fight!! :P oh..i saw what u talked about siwon staring at taec when he was giving his explanation about yoona...also, taecwoo couple was smiling widely..specially wooyoung giggling.. :D they sure know how to keep each other's secrets.. ;)

check out KBS BTS of 2pm Cass CF..boy, this taec looks so HOT!!! :w00t: tanned & buffed... :D dunno how yoona can resist.. :P

during the clay mask game between yoona & the bespectacled lady...there was a very quick taecyoon moment..think yoona took a quick glance at taec at 47:38 when he was flicking the wet clay..he must have bored & disappointed that yoona didn't choose him when that lady chose heechul for the penalty..hheeh..can't wait for 2moro! :)

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/MDc5TbOfNjU/

Guest del32

Yeah, Woo Young was about to break into laughing fit the second the question out, and had to cover his mouth with his hand. It was like "What other lame excuses that Hyung's gonna use this time?" laugh.gif Yeah, Si Won looks scary, right? I didnt know that he was close to Yoona though..

I remember PYT's post about SBS airing the last Sunday rerun on Monday, I kinda hope that's a good sign. Not wanting to get my hopes up, but a girl can dream, cant she?

Annyeonghaseyo FO2 chingus :) I really cant resist to drop few lines of words here. Been here few times in the morning at work. I guess later in the evening and nite, I will come in this thread again.

Thanks Del32, Thow, PYT, Katdiva and Sunshine for all the goodies you have shared here.

Hi Del32, I think Siwon is close to Yoona too cos they have been in CF and photoshoots together before. And from one of the fanmade clips about YoonHae moments, Siwon was one of the SUJU members that always crowd around Yoona. I always see Eeteuk, Reowook, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Shindong, Eunhyuk and Siwon grouped around Yoona during any music shows. I'm tyrying to remember now whether I have seen Heechul hanging around Yoona before and errrmmmm I dont remember at all LOL but from FO2, we can see that Heechul is in fact very close to Yoona too. And Yoona seems to be very comfortable around Heechul...siblings love.... And I always suspect Heechul joined FO2 is to take care of Yoona from guys...hahahhahaha. My imagination........

About the hope that SBS is not going to cancel FO2, I also hope so cos I have been trying to go to SBS website to see any bad news but still cant find. Been there yesterday and saw that SBS has put up Ep16 pics and clips. If you wonderful chingus found any site saying that its final and the ending will be show LIVE, can you put a link here so that I can go and read too? Komawoyo!

Archived