[Variety 2010] Family Outing Season 2

Guest prettyoungthing

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thowysg1

ale..you're welcome.. :)

snsd on winwin..subbed...that lady from finkl made a special appearance..when asked who her favorite 2pm member is, she said taecyeon at 0:42...hehe..yoona was seated beside her..

her advice to them is to date...date more...she was like "even if it's in secret, date more"...guess all the older idols are saying that now..haha..tiffany was like manager oppa, did u hear that?

sunshine..i've signed up for twitter but i dunno what to do next..hahah...

Guest del32

The part where the moms were raiding SNSD's bags at hahamong show reminds me of the very first episode of FO2, and Yoona also had a book inside her purse :lol:thows, let us know when you get the chinese sub for the Taeyoon and Yoona's playful battle. okay?

Guest thowysg1

The part where the moms were raiding SNSD's bags at hahamong show reminds me of the very first episode of FO2, and Yoona also had a book inside her purse :lol:thows, let us know when you get the chinese sub for the Taeyoon and Yoona's playful battle. okay?

hehe..yes..the book thingy also reminded me of FO2...*sigh*..i really miss that show...it's so different without it to further spazz on that couple..

okie...let's see if there's anything juicy cuz chinese subs are out for hahamong..hehe

after yoona did a remix with her CF with rappin'...mong said "now it looks like yoona is good at rapping..or rather she likes to rap"...heheh..why does she like to rap NOW? who else does rapping very well? :D oh.the japanese book that was taken out from yoona's bag was given by her fan...the "mothers" asked her why she likes this japanese guy..she said "handsome"..mong then said "as a mother, let me tell you it is no use being handsome"..the earmuffs that was in one of the bags..they were "stolen" from yoona cuz it was her birthday present..haha

the foot therapist said yoona can eat alot, probably gets indigestion..yoona said she eats when she feels like it..she doesn't have to be hungry to do so..when the therapist pushed that gadget into her foot & she screamed..the therapist said her liver is not good..then the rest was like "cuz you keep drinking"..i think our taecyoon couple go drinking together since taec is a good drinker too..hahaha..

taeyeon: omma..she breaks her curfew (?)

can see from yoona's expression that she thought taeyeon will spill the beans on her..

haha: that little fella

caption: which guy is it..

taeyeon: held hands with a member..

caption: disappointed..

another member: what is this..and i thought it's a guy

taeyeon: held hands and went out to play

yoona: omma..unnie always goes out by herself...whether she comes home or not, we don't even know

haha: do you know how hard it is to go out secretly..

another member: she's too small-sized..can't see her when she comes & when she goes..

i'm not gonna translate the rest cuz not as interesting for us..hehe..basically, yoona told on taeyeon more than the other way around..hahha..

recent media Japanese coverage on snsd & their various activities in korea....it includes FO2 and MBC gayo thingy.. :)

FO2-Taecyoon315.jpg

credits: dcinside

it's just "the look"..hehe

FO2-Taecyoon316.jpg

Guest del32

Thanx,thows I just loved how Yoona Yah-yah ing when Taenggo pulling Haha mom away from the group as if planning to tell him the name of Yoona's guy :lol:   I just started watching MC Yoo's Running Man show. I must admit, it was fun, more fun than FO2, and yet, the rating still hasnt reached over 8% , or double digit except for their opening debut. I know they've only had 3 episodes so far, but it makes me wonder, what the SBS honchos think about it now? :phew:

Guest thowysg1

Thanx,thows I just loved how Yoona Yah-yah ing when Taenggo pulling Haha mom away from the group as if planning to tell him the name of Yoona's guy :lol:   I just started watching MC Yoo's Running Man show. I must admit, it was fun, more fun than FO2, and yet, the rating still hasnt reached over 8% , or double digit except for their opening debut. I know they've only had 3 episodes so far, but it makes me wonder, what the SBS honchos think about it now? :phew:

del32..hahha..ya..i think the girls agreed not to spill on each other before the show..the preview just made it seem like they did...all in all, stuff they said during that segment was all pretty harmless..i tell u..among the girls, i'm sure some of them are secretly dating...heheh...they're just covering up for each other..haha..

about RM..i watched the 1st part with chun hee..to me..overall, not as funny as FO1...maybe cuz quite abit more talking in RM...maybe it needs time to find its "x" factor...i just like the phototaking bit..also, maybe with subs..it'll be more interesting.. :) i don't like it as much yet to go thru chinese subs...i must really like it to do that cuz it's very tedious for me cuz chinese ain't my strongest suit..hehe..

yoona in hahamong...the hair, the clothes...it really reminds me of FO2..*sigh*...ya..maybe the PD will bring FO2 back since its ratings were better to begin with..far-fetched though...hehe..

FO2-Taecyoon319.jpg

maybe RM will get our taecyoon couple to be their guests..heheh

forgot who mentioned about a concert in august..anyway..here's more info..

1280125673_201007261528003637252201_0.png

credits: dciside

2010 Incheon Korean Wave Festival

by Betchay on July 22, 2010

Last year, the Incheon Korean Wave Festival was introduced for the first time. Several kpop idols attended the said event. This year, the concert will be held on the 29th of August at Incheon’s Munhak World Cup Stadium from 7-930PM. Yihee, it’s a Sunday!

Among those who are expected to perform are: Tae Yang, Kara, Cho Sin Chung, BOA, Se7en, Super Junior, 2PM, Girls’ Generation, SG Wannabe, SHINee, U-Kiss, CN Blue, MBlaq, Beast, Son Dam Bi and After School. A star-studded line-up isn’t it?

The tickets will be sold on July 28th. Details are yet to be announced. Aren’t you guys excited? After the successful Dream Concert last May, here comes the Korean Wave Festival.

credits: Buhaykorea

check out fancam of yoona in carribean bay miniconcert..no joint 2pm performance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V0DtqUfkvo

Guest 13sunshine

A different angel of the cabi dance (from 2PM's Cabi dance tutorial)

from this we can see Yoona's hands on his shoulder...

hot or what?? haha xDD

Remember to follow @Taecyooniverse on twitter for your daily Taecyoon fix

Screenshot20100727at32726PM.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest candy_b0y

i'm looking for korean / chinese translators dedicated, as i've form a group and intending to take on the rest of the episodes that ramensoups didnt touch on..

hi there, if i'm not mistaken, RSS team moved to isubs forum, u can join them and have the rest of the subs there up to eps 14

http://isubs-squad.com/forum/

sjsubs also doing subs for fo2 (collaboration with rss first) when heechul appeared and they're done with eps 17 (final eps) but u need to join spl forum and reached 30 posts to get it cause it's basically super junior forum fans

http://www.super-legacy.com/forums/index.php?/forum/26-sj-subbed/

eps 15 & 16 are still in progress

We are planning to sub season 2 ep 6-7, if anyone is willing to help with translate, edits, timesetter please send me a message. no experience is needed, we will help you to learn it quickly.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

watched ep 17, the last episode... im really really really curious bout somethin...

who is Tiffany that made couple with Jo Kwon on early game of the episode?

i've googled for Tiffany but it always come out as SNSD's Tiffany... o_0

*edit : found out that it was So Yi Hyun ~_~

• 1 month later...
Guest rietakada

does anyone have the link to download/watch FO2 episode 6 and 11?

i'm dying to watch them..

it doesn't matter if they have the subs or not.

but if it does contain eng subs, it is most welcome.

i'm not preferable the dailymotion link.

it's really really slow to load.

mediafire link is preferable.

help me anybody....:tears:

• 9 months later...

Archived