[Variety 2010] Family Outing Season 2

Guest prettyoungthing

Guest katdiva

:wub: Just two more episodes for FO2, i hope they get decent ratings for tomorrow's episode and the last. Nice having all of you here and let's continue supporting and loving our faves from FO2 family. God bless us all!!!

PYT Thanks for being such a great moderator / hostess in this thread! I'm so glad you started it, and have been so actively supporting FO2 and providing us with info and such!

Thowy I've been sharing your goodies at 9PM and everyone misses you! We love your FO2 translations! Thanks!

I won't be able to watch EP16 live, but I will download it tomorrow AM!

Hugs and loves to you all!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thowysg1

you're welcome, guys... :) it was interesting to know that taec drew himself as a cat looking for love and that his lady love was the one who asked him the reason for his whisker-less cat... :lol:

jaexsong..dong min & heechul only joined FO2 as permanent members 2 episodes back...but sadly, FO2 will be ending so we won't be seeing any more of their funny antics.. :(

Guest del32

I'm SO glad that LA 18 is airing FO2 rerun every Sat/Sunday. I'm watching the episode where Ga In Nicole visit the family as Im writing this. Heheh, seeing Yoong teasing Taec while he was sawing Bamboo on live TV is more fun than watching it from my computertongue.gif

Annyeong chingus :)

Yeah tonite can watch FO2 again......so there will be two more episodes left? So this means I can still watch another new episode next week!!! Yeah! But sad also cos after that, no more FO2.

Hi Thow, can u get the translation for YoonA's presentation part in Ep7 too? I'm very interested to now what did she say till all the men clutched their hearts/chest with their hands, of course. Even the ladies were touched by her speech. I hope Ramensubs will sub that episode and I would be very thankful to them :)

Thow, I want to draw your attention to Ep7 again...the part whereby all of them were sitting down beating the washed clothes. I dont remember which time, you will have to observe carefully.......at one time, when the camera focused on Yoona, they were still beating the sticks on the washed clothes in rhythm, she glanced at Taec's direction then the camera changed focus immediately to Taec. You can see Taec was staring at Yoona's direction before he glanced away quickly when he realised the camera was on him.

I wonder when Taec drew the whiskerless cat that time, he had the intention already to chase Yoona :). I have to say I am addicted to this couple till I imagining them together, imagining Taec's gentle approach to woo Yoona hehehhehehehhehhe. I am going crazy...michiketa! going slowly micheotseo...hahahhahahhahhahhaha

yeah many thanks to Prettyyoungthing for started this thread.....komawoyo chingu!

Guest thowysg1

i watched the reruns of the episode too with ga-in..when i go in, it's always the birthday part..i'm not complaining though..haha..

ok..found smthg else...this was a radio interview taec did over a mth ago i think..anyway, here's the youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5IktgFmfoo

0:04 Woman Interviewer: taecyon oppa, we understand that your taste in women is pretty high, are you really that type of person?

T: actually i'm not..i prefer someone with feelings

Woman Interviewer: what kind of feelings

T: good kind of feelings

Woman Interviewer: how about me? what kind of feeling do you get with me?

T: good kind of feeling

Man Interviewer: so..she's your ideal? is it possible?

T: my ideal is someone who does well herself..at the same time, it's great if she can look after me

Man Interviewer: so outward appearance, a good figure..they're not considerations?

T: of course i'll look

Woman Interviewer: it's done once he says that

Man Interviewer: oh no..you're not that bad

T: you have your attractive quality

1:38

Woman Interviewer: taecyeon oppa & yoona had a scandal..not long ago, you gave her perfume for her coming of age day..is it because of the scandal that you're getting much difficulties in your relationship with yoona?

T: yes..much difficulties..really not convenient..me & yoona.our relationship actually wasn't this close after the scandal broke..it became..

Man Interviewer: why did the scandal happen if you guys weren't close

T: that's why..i feel it's weird too..we had dinner together once.then the scandal came out..

Man Interviewer: that's great..you can have dinner with yoona..i want to have dinner with yoona too

T: i'm sorry

T: we've been meeting each other as friends..because of the scandal..whenever we met after that, it was a little distant (?) we're now in a program together so i have to be aware of that and be careful

Man Interviewer: that's right..just a small thing like that & it became a scandal

T: if i feel like giving her gifts, i can't even do it..

Man Interviewer: you're totally sentimental (?)..can even give gifts..

Hahha..he's so full of crap...he just gave her a necklace on national tv!..

alekaonu...i'll try to do those translation on yoona's part later..at the same time, look out for those taecyoon moments u mentioned..think i saw them before.heheh..

we need more taecyoon moments 2nite so that avid fans can make more jjang taecyon vids!! :D

poor taec is the only one fending off all these questions about yoona...i wonder what she's feeling...hmmmm...i think in all the variety shows that he goes to now, he'll be grilled about yoona.. :D

Guest thowysg1

alekaonu..you're welcome.. :) actually, i can't directly translate some of the chinese characters to english...like when he was asked "because of the scandal that you're getting much difficulties in your relationship with yoona?"...it's not actually difficulties per say..more like doing something for nothing...spending time doing stuff...

well..from the radio interview, we all know our loverboy loves to buy presents for yoona only now he's having abit of difficulties giving it to her...hehehe..also, he has never denied his feelings for her so that's a good thing for us shippers... ;)

hmm..dunno if http://www.ustream.tv/channel/soshiworld2 is streaming FO2 or not..cuz they seem to think FO2 has ended..

Guest ladian

I'm not too sure if they'll streamt it at soshified either .__.

We'll have to wait and see (:

Can't wait to watch today's episode! >-<

Guest del32
laugh.gif Its starting its starting!!! oh my god, taecyoon are so cute. having a lover spat at train station and Taec covering his ears again . He's copying Yoona, having his bangs in a ponytail laugh.gif at the mud fight

Guest ladian

Awwww, it ended right now D: I wish it was longer lol.

Today's episode was good! I loved specially when they were running from each other in the train (?)

Somebody understood that part?

And Yunha should have chosen Taec ¬¬

lol

So... next weekend is the last one? ):

Guest thowysg1

love the part where they were chatting on the phone..think taec wanted to go to the train station with yoona but yoona told him she's going with another guy..hehe..lover's spat? hahah...that's so cute..can't wait for subs...but i must say not as funny though...guess maybe the PD wanted the ahjummahs to do all the work in bringing laughter to the show..it's either guests don't get enough screentime or they monopolize it..like the mud on the face routine..supposed the PD has difficulties balancing the 2...but still love the taecyoon moments in the beginning although they weren't physically together...hehehe..oh..love how dong min & bong sun pretended to be taec & yoona when they met at the train station...hugging & holding hands...so funny! :P

also..love taec's hair ..kinda unruly..wanna ruffle it even more..ke ke..this time, there's no holding back..first person he called was yoona..haha

think next week's episode will be the last... :(

Guest prettyoungthing

Yoona first time using the Subway after Debut!

:wub:

htm_201007041755130201000002010700994-001.jpg

T30.13474815_57501_1.jpg

LC0.13474818_57501_1.jpg

Credits: DC Yoona/choi_shik_shin_SNSD

1111tq.jpg

credit: minisowon@soompi

Guest del32

Its hard not able to understand the language. Kwonie had me laughing so hard when the ahjumma [dang I dont know their names] chose him and dragging him and he was like cryinglaugh.gif and when the girl in glasses pulling him away from her and the ahjumma giving them a death stares Kwonnie look like he wanted to crap his pants..laugh.gif Not many TaecYoon momets, though I applaud the PD for not focusing too much at them. At first I thought since she was the last one, they're gonna make Yoona choosing Taec again like in WG episode instead of Dong Min.

PYT, I heart you!! You're super duper fast! Please keep the goodies comingsweatingbullets.gif

Oh my goodness...omo...omo....can someone please share a link for me please?????

So del32, you mean to say that this episode's couple is not YoonTaec?

And if anyone got the ratings, please share too ok? Komawoyo!!!!

Guest prettyoungthing

Here you go!!! Love Yah!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em9rFGaUGnE&feature=youtu.be

credit: diodanooo/geeoilly@twitter

YoonChul Face Washing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kprz9NmbZME&feature=player_embedded

credit: absolutekeoconvoi/BdoOoRe

Guest prettyoungthing

Here you go!!! Love Yah!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39mX5wgTjOc

credit: diodanooo/geeoilly@twitter

FO2 Episode 16 - rest is on the channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0cqlBBzzIM

credit: neurassic's/kassuma@twitter

Guest 13sunshine

they were talking informal to each other <3

Here is my translation for this part : ) forgive me if i mistranslated something

Taec: Hello

Yoona: Hello

Taec: Oh Yoona, have you heard they talk about it?

Taec: From Yongmoon to @*&#@* (i don't understand this one haha)

Yoona: I know

Taec: Uh, but...do you have anyone to go with?

Screenshot20100704at65508PM.png

Yoona: HAHAHAHAHA~ Because now you don't have a partner so you called me?

Screenshot20100704at65523PM.png

Taec: Uh..If you don't have let's go together...

Yoona: Even though I'm sorry, but I already have a person to go with

*LOLL @ Taec got mad xDD*

Screenshot20100704at65825PM.png

Screenshot20100704at65839PM.png

Taec: Oh really

Yoona: Uh

Taec: Perhaps you don't have a betrayal heart right?

Yoona: Sorry but today I have to betray oppa!

*TAEC KNOCKED OUT LOL*

Screenshot20100704at70013PM.png

Yoona: Hahahaha

Taec: Yah so now you reject me?

Yoona: Yes rejected you...

Taec: What kind of person is that...

Yoona: He is very cool, funny, and have a sense of humor!!

Screenshot20100704at70142PM.png

Taec: Oh ok I understand~

Screenshot20100704at70232PM.png

Yoona: Find another person!

Taec: *sigh* Fine~

Yoona: I think today oppa will be a loner

Screenshot20100704at70326PM.png

*KNOCKED OUT 2ND TIME LOL*

Screenshot20100704at70335PM.png

Taec: Cut it!!

Yoona: HAHA...so so poor

Taec: My day has quit..disgraceful!

*Thinking which one of those 5 xD*

Screenshot20100704at70623PM.png

Taec: Heechul hyung?

*Asking Heechul about the same thing*

Heechul: Yah for you, where is Yoona? Yoona!

Screenshot20100704at70708PM.png

Taec: Yoona rejected it. Hyung!, Yoona didn't contact you?

Heechul: Yoona didn't contact me

Taec: Ah I got it

Heechul: Thank you for calling hyung...

Taec: Yes

Heechul: Just wait 10 mins, you don't know who will call you

Taec: Yes

Yoona: I'm sorry but today seems like Taecyeon oppa will be a loner

*Can't hear what she said next..she said something about her feeling*

Yoona: I'm sorry..Oppa thank you for what you did in those time...hahaha

Screenshot20100704at70759PM.png

OMG just this part...make me sooooo happy..<33

Guest nanna_nan