[Variety 2010] Family Outing Season 2

Guest prettyoungthing

Guest thowysg1

the folks at baidu are complaining that chinese subs for this episode is taking way longer than normal...it's tough to do translation.timing..subs & stuff like that..i can only translate..hehe...guess just to be patient..i check that site every few minutes for updates..hehe..

del32...i cannot access that youtube link..where in tudou can i find it? :D i love how all the 2pm guys know about it and have difficulties keeping it under wraps..i think boy band members are more candid about such things than girl band members..that big bang guy also told he went on a blind date with yuri & his own band member also teased him about it on national tv..hahaha..it's a trend...

alekaonu..u & sunshine..both of u our "korean" correspondence..hehe..

well.yes, it's good not to get our hopes up cuz i don't think they have filmed that much to last more than 2 weeks...in other words, they shld be filming soon if the show is to go on...but still, we can dream.. :)

taecyoon fanmade vid..short but good.. :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest katdiva

Good Morning FO2 friends!

I wanted to drop by and let you know that I updated my FanFic and have a beautiful poster created by Mary517! I wanted to share the art work with you!

CDYposter.jpg

Also a pretty banner!

CDYbanner.jpg

I'm thinking of posting the fanfic here on Soompi too, but from what I can see we don't have many TaecYoon fans here! LOL I don't wanna get bashed!

Anyways I hope you have a great day and fun weekend!

Annyeonghaseyo Katdiva chingu!!! Hey you have my full support here. I'm a YoonTaec / TaecYoon shipper here. Apart from me, there are sunshine, del32, thow and PYT :) Aja-aja Hwaitting and komawoyo for your updated fanfic...I have been waiting for it very badly hehehehehe

Guest katdiva

Annyeonghaseyo Katdiva chingu!!! Hey you have my full support here. I'm a YoonTaec / TaecYoon shipper here. Apart from me, there are sunshine, del32, thow and PYT :) Aja-aja Hwaitting and komawoyo for your updated fanfic...I have been waiting for it very badly hehehehehe

Aleka! I will try and see if I can figure out how to post it in Soompi. Since FO2 inspired me, I wanted to share the link with you:

Chasing Deer Yoona

I'm still going over all the FAQ and rules right now.

Hope to see it get some love! LOL

Guest thowysg1

katdiva..wow! thanks!...beautiful backdrop of the bridge... :) it's cool..we shippers have your link and will continue to read your fanfic..in fact, reading it now..hehe

can't wait for 2nite...like del32 said, it's gonna be bittersweet... :mellow:

taecyeon fan subbed & uploaded the ring scandal from ep1..i still love it..hehe..

Guest del32

So are u positive that soshified is going to do a live streaming tonight, thow? Can you or somekind soul provide us with the link for the finale pretty please?

Guest ladian

You're welcome, del :D

@alekaonu: Oh, thanks God they'll air it! >-<

I'm not too sure if they'll stream it @soshified or snsd central, let's wait and see (:

Guest del32

Alright!!!! Thanks alekaonu. Its almost 3 am in my part of the world, but I dont care, who needs sleep anyway!laugh.gif

Well, I guess that's it then huh? They ended the show by showing the montages of pics from earlier episodes with a family album way tears.gif I bet my fellow Taecyoon shippers loved the pinching each other partshappy.gif . It was so mean and yet hysterical how the PD took a closeup shot of Bong Soon sleeping and snoring with her mouth half opened.

Annyeonghaseyo chingus! Oh no...oh gosh...so FO2 finally ended. Knew that for quite some time but didnt want to believe it until today! ~crying~

Thow, odiseyo? Where are you chingus? Can you share screencaps and some summary here for the last episode? Gosh I cant wait for tomorrow to come whereby I can download the torrent.

Thanks semi-fly for the torrent file :) you Jjang!

Hi Del32, could you give us some summary on the last episode?

Hey Ladian, did you manage to see it stream live?

Guest prettyoungthing

Yoona eating cut FO2 Finale Episode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3U4mKPT1vA&feature=youtu.be

Yoona's Bare Face

credit: keoconvoialmighty/emilyK9@twitter

I'm really sad that FO2 ended. T_T

Although the show suffered for terrible editing and poor direction, I'm sure the cast and crew worked really hard to entertain us. I'll miss this show. :(

Hope to see Kwon and Heechul team up in another series. Those two are variety gems! :)

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania kpop download

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] Family Outing - Season 2 Finale (2010-07-11).avi [865.53 MB]

Kim Heechul (Super Junior), Yoona (SNSD), Ok Taecyeon (2PM), Jo Kwon (2AM), Ji Sang Ryeol, Yoon Sang Hyun, Kim Won Hee, Shin Bong Sun, Jang Yoon Jung

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

Guest thowysg1

hi gals...hehe..sorry..i was busy watching out for FO2 streaming last night..didn't come in cuz watched "running man" instead..one after the other...

when taec was carrying the short ahjummah while playing the game, bong sun actually teased him...think she said if it's yoona on his back, his ear will be red again..heheh...oh yes..when dong min was piggybacking yoona..taec's expression wasn't too pleased..jealous much? :P

also..when taec was about to pinch yoona on the cheek.think he said "i'm really going to pinch..i'm really pinching ..don't cry ahh..."..hehe..so cute...& of cuz, both shared a bowl of jajangmyun..so lovey-dovey...when yoona was eating hers..taec felt bad & said "it's ok..you can have all of it"..so sweet...

here's the youtube links for ep 16..the rest are the in the channel...so sad that it's the last episode...*sigh*...it's getting funnier too....not so much focus on taecyoon except for the pinching part which was ultra-cute by the way..heheh...it's true, yoona likes to bully taec...girlfriend bullying boyfriend kinda thingy..pity taec has also left inkigayo..will we see these 2 together again? :unsure:

http://www.youtube.com/user/keoconvoialmighty#p/u/6/QfBMyiY_w1w

in part 4 at 2:19..taecyoon couple talking to each other..hehe..another good shot at 2:22 & 2:31..although quite far apart..in fact, the camera loves them..during the feather shuttle game, it pans on our couple quite a bit..

PYT!! thanks for the links and screencaps..please clear the thrash in here..thanks!!

Archived