Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest somuchinluv01

A clip of him presenting the award:

Click here for video

Credit: DC A.N.Jell

@ellie thank u for the pic.. he is indeed a handsome guy!

cant wait for the sbs awards kyaaaa~~~

btw i cant view the video..waaaa i hope someone kind thier uploaded it in yt chanel.. kamsahamnida!

Hahahah I feel relieved!!! his hairdo tonite is not bad! i don't quite like the way he parted his front hair though...Anyway, this is still way muchhhh better than some earlier pics (which I was left speechless that I didn't comment anythin', hahahah)

He looks very cool tonite! JGS pls keep this spirit for tomorrow. Don't try to shock us with ur (sometimes) weirdo style. It's SBS Awards and u know, someone cute & pretty *cough* Shin Hye *cough* will be there :lol:

I wonder why he always wears that ring...Hmmmm...interesting...

Guest 13sunshine

He looks very cool tonite! JGS pls keep this spirit for tomorrow. Don't try to shock us with ur (sometimes) weirdo style. It's SBS Awards and u know, someone cute & pretty *cough* Shin Hye *cough* will be there :lol:

Hahahahah this cracked me up!!!!

I'm hoping to see some TaeKyung hairdo haha since they will have A.N.JELL performance...

or the hair from my ava looks nice too xD

anyway, can't wait for tonight!

hi sears, thanks for inviting us..how can i subscribe to your post?

I'm just a new fan of JGS. Sadly i still dont know him that much and I need eels help. I am still in the process of compiling his past and latest articles. So anyone who wants to contribute some articles, news, videos, pixs etc. is most welcome and if there is anything you want me to post just email me through my blog.

To subscribe click on the follower tab on the right side of the page.

Let us make it a success . Together, let us make our dear Geun SUk the king of the world.

Eels, FIGHTING cri ! :D

Guest angel-SKY

I think he looks like a completely different person when he smiles. He almost looks

like a baby LOLL. I love his glare <33

Here's a pic spam. In some pictures, he resembles GD. Anyone else agrees? XD

2070svs.jpg

iw85tv.jpg

SOO HOT <333

2hicmfq.jpg

He's cute smile is so, so hynotizing @____@

jtkxzq.jpg

sexy back

16k4a68.jpg

He looks abit like GD here, maybe because of his hairstyle:

jsbnva.jpg

24cb0u9.jpg

58rwj.jpg

xbbix4.jpg

dwvvuu.jpg

hv5wmt.jpg

1zf3q7o.jpg

2yngq2x.jpg

21l0v92.jpg

dpikk0.jpg

nqty1c.jpg

2crmwc3.jpg

52z3v8.jpg

opbtj9.jpg

e83n82.jpg

I've posted more in the 'You're so beautiful' thread if anyone is interested

credits to soyoung@flickr

Guest rotua_chan

wowww.... :wub: :wub: :wub: i really luuvvvvvv this thread!!!! so happy today to see so many news + pics (whoaaa) + links of JGS..such a nice day to welcome new year..yipppyyyy.!! thank you very much for everyone in this thread...hv a nice new year!

@sears : thanks for the tips and fighting!! ;):D

Annyeong~~

It's been so long since the last time i've visited this thread..

Newlili and candilicious, thx for posting those pics..I was kinda surprised Geun Seok attended last night's award ceremony because he doesn't have any projects in MBC since last year (Beethoven Virus)..

I never get bored to see Geun Seok so i think i'm gonna post some more pics of him from last night's award ceremony..

20091231095928501b01045.jpg

20091231083300611020840.jpg

mbcajanggeunseok2.jpg

mbcajanggeunseok1.jpg

20091231070722419020710.jpg

credit: as tagged

hi, guys ,

yes i think it's right he is more chubby when you look at him at the MBC Drama awards yesterday than when he was still filming YAB.

But, if you look closely when he gains some weight it's always on his face not his body, :P

So i think we can just say that now that YAB ended he is more heathly and not always in diet

so always happy :P

and really hope for him good look for today awards :)

Guest tuchee11

I think he was there at the MBC Drama Awards last night as presenter because he was last year's Best New Actor. So the former winners (Lee Yeon Hee was also last year's best new actress) gave the awards to the recent winner ^_^

Anybody here joining JGS's official fanclub? I have a question about that... without going to the fan meeting on Jan 31 (since they closed the application already), is the annual fee supposed to be 20,000 won or 40,000 won?

here's the site: www.jangkeunsuk.co.kr

Guest princessK

Happy New Year everyone... :D

Would anyone know whether we are able to watch tonite's SBS Drama Award online? How do we go about it?

PLS advise...THX in advance.

Guest leslieana

Anybody here joining JGS's official fanclub? I have a question about that... without going to the fan meeting on Jan 31 (since they closed the application already), is the annual fee supposed to be 20,000 won or 40,000 won?

annual fee is 20,000 won...40,000 is for the fanmeet...

Guest akibeshy

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all the eels around the world... :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR to Jang Keun Suk... :D

Hope you will enjoy your new year's eve..

And let's start our Year with a BLAST...!! ;):P

Hope we get to see more of JKS this year 2010..

shiro401 : for oversea fan you have to transfer 40,000 won no matter you will go to the fan meeting or not.

20,000 won is for Korean ID only.