Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

[ChanMi's star news] Jang Geun-seok to take three awards

Jang Geun-seok has been in the hit drama, "You're Beautiful" and has been receiving a wave of interests from fans!

He has been more popular in China and Japan than Korea.

Thus, he is nominated for 3 awards for the SBS Acting Awards! The categories for which he has been nominated are the acting, popularity, and couple awards!

The entertainment company he is in say that this is a very memorable event and a very meaningful thing that happened. They are glad that he is being praised for his hard work.

http://www.hancinema.net/chanmi-s-star-new...ards-21710.html

Guest pangtaohang

OMOOO! He is so freakin HOT in you're beautiful!!

OMG, I need to watch "baby & me"!! AHHHH!

Jang Guen Suk is my obession now!! ROFL!!

<3333 JANGGUENSUK!!!!

QUESTION

I’m looking for a site that let us download jang geun suk’s every CFs, performances, rehearsals, MCing and DJing, variety shows, etc. anything and everything. Hopefully in high quality (and have English subbed).

Skip the dramas and movies of course.

Is there an archive for it?

The fact is that I’m not a diehard fan to begin with.

To me, he just happened to be in every great dramas and movies I like.

I gained a few friends through you’re beautiful and they told me about how multi talented he is so here I am.

I was searching for his opening performance on Mnet 2008 in youtube but silly copyright issue, they take out the sound.

I’ll be really thankful to any kind soul here that can answer my question up there.

[ChanMi's star news] Jang Geun-seok to take three awards

Jang Geun-seok has been in the hit drama, "You're Beautiful" and has been receiving a wave of interests from fans!

He has been more popular in China and Japan than Korea.

Thus, he is nominated for 3 awards for the SBS Acting Awards! The categories for which he has been nominated are the acting, popularity, and couple awards!

The entertainment company he is in say that this is a very memorable event and a very meaningful thing that happened. They are glad that he is being praised for his hard work.

http://www.hancinema.net/chanmi-s-star-new...ards-21710.html

yes!!!!

I jumping up n down now. thanks so much for the good news!!! I REALLY HOPE THAT HE GET ALL THREE AWARDS ESP THE BEST ACTOR AND BEST COUPLE

Guest newlili

QUESTION

I’m looking for a site that let us download jang geun suk’s every CFs, performances, rehearsals, MCing and DJing, variety shows, etc. anything and everything. Hopefully in high quality (and have English subbed).

Skip the dramas and movies of course.

Is there an archive for it?

The fact is that I’m not a diehard fan to begin with.

To me, he just happened to be in every great dramas and movies I like.

I gained a few friends through you’re beautiful and they told me about how multi talented he is so here I am.

I was searching for his opening performance on Mnet 2008 in youtube but silly copyright issue, they take out the sound.

I’ll be really thankful to any kind soul here that can answer my question up there.

You can go to JKSholic international forum, they have many clips and shows English subs with HQ. You can DL directly many of them. Also, Performance on Mnet 2008 is in HQ .

Go Here: (you have to register 1st)

http://www.keunsuk.co.nr/

Guest somuchinluv01

@newlili thank u for the pics of jgs.. he is so handsome..lol i miss him.... ^_~~ i hope we can see him again in a new drama asap! waaaaaaaaaaa

btw.. the ring again.. waaaaaaaa i think thats very special for him! omo!waaaaaaa JGS..can u tell us who give that to you? :P:P:P

Guest newlili

@somuchinluv01: You're welcome :)

More pics: his young brother Yoo Seung Ho got the best new actor award . JGS must be very happy for this !!

20091230_1262175000_51777400_0.jpg

200912302109591111_1.jpg

@daum

they worked together in Alien Sam teen drama 2006, and Yoo seung Ho also appeared as a cameo in YAB

090927_seung_ho.jpg

Guest tuchee11

newlili, komawo for the pics! omo! I didn't know he will attend the awards show tonight... he's lookin' good! I'm glad he styled his hair that way... cuz I was worried about the perm :lol: I hope he's going to have a nice hairstyle for tomorrow :lol:

Guest newlili

newlili, komawo for the pics! omo! I didn't know he will attend the awards show tonight... he's lookin' good! I'm glad he styled his hair that way... cuz I was worried about the perm :lol: I hope he's going to have a nice hairstyle for tomorrow :lol:

Cross the fingers he won't have ramen hair tomorrow ha :lol:

I think he attends because of his love for his younger brother :lol:

Cross the fingers he won't have ramen hair tomorrow ha :lol:

I think he attends because of his love for his younger brother :lol:

Hey..this is the first time I heard...him and Yoo Seung Ho are siblings?

Guest tuchee11

^ Nope, they're not siblings... They're good friends... Geun Suk is like a big brother to Seung Ho... They've been together in a children's drama before ;)

WOW! thanks for all th pictures ^^

and i dint know he attend the MBC drama award tonight and also as th presenter of the best new actor. haha

sadly dint catch it live ><

well im glad that his hairstyle is not bad for today's drama award. haha but i hope tmr he will change his hairstyle? i prefer his hwang taekyung hairstyle! xD

and thanks MissMellis for the video. ^^

he look great as usual in th award show :D