Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

I don't really mind the curly hair. I think it looked good because he's confident with that style. And he's still young, so it's okay for him to try many things before he found his true style and self, whether in fashion or in his girl preference. Just like he once said, that at this moment he's enjoying the 23-years-old JGS. I, for one, am looking forward to see how he would turn out in a couple of years, both as a guy and as an actor... :D

Although I never posted here( BTW I am absolutely astonished by the orgnization and research work you do here on soompi, guys), I would like to comment on the Champaign show.

I am 100 % sure he CAN NOT like noonas in real life, he has been grown up in a family with all women- he must be sick of them. NO WONDER he chose the girl from Rainbow- as she was the youngest and most open minded. Also, he noticed her immediately while giving out flowers at the beginning of the show- just watch it one more time.

Soo Ae was chosen by him as cover up or really for the upcoming project. Or because of fan service- he cures a lot his image and goes regularily thru his fansites. ALSO THE GUY IS A BIG PROVOCATOR. And right now he just wants to have fun and enjoy his youth and try out every type of relationship.

I like his new hair, especially he looks good in Pasha club with it.He is a GREAT actor too. Wanna see him mature into the biggest korean actor. He is capable to do it.

i also think that he choose soo ae as a cover but i dont think it s for that girl. i think he is doing it cos there wont be great rumour going on as soo ae is not there and unlikely to response to his confession and i think he knows that soo ae may nt accept him, as you can see that girl seems llike really like him so it is safer to choose some1 who is unlikely to like him than choosing some1 who ll like him to avoiid any big rumours going on and if he choose that girl i thk he will be in troubled as there are a lot of ppl wants him to be with psh so if he choose the more possible to be with him one, i think he will get a lot of complains and bombs. so to play safe he choose some1 who is lesser dangerous

but i thk soo ae's neck line is pretty nice no wonder he likes her but still think that it s safer for him to choose soo ae as you all can see that up till now there is no much or no rumours between them. this is what i think la.

Guest jaimejgs

Thanks tuchee11 for the pictures of our JKS. I totally dig his new hairstyle. I think he can pretty much pull off any style and still looks good in it. Lol. Every time I look at this picture, it makes me giggle like a crazy person. I really really like him here. He's so dorky looking, but oh, so cute!! And look at his room, messy like mine too. lol.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

seem slike ppl here dont know but last night at 12am (korean time) a cable tv channel called MBC every1 ran a program called "star's secrets" which showed photos and footage of keun suk, including photos of him when he was in primary school and when he was in new zealand

here was the preview

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=anjel...%A6%BF&bbs=

since it's a cable channel that not alot of ppl have, i havent been able to see any vids uploaded yet

Keun suk is also appearing on another cable channel show tonight (korean time) @ 12am

there were articles about it yesterday

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...1112&ext=na

It's a show called "Star Magazine 2009 - Christmas party special" and will be broadcasted on a cable channel called On Media

On this show, keun suk appears with Ivy, Mblaq, Cha ye run and ho ran~

the article doesnt say much about keun suk will be doing on the show but just says that he will be displaying some glamorous party clothing/costumes

and MERRY XMAS TO ALL

ps i will try to translate the msg sometime today

Guest jaimejgs

seem slike ppl here dont know but last night at 12am (korean time) a cable tv channel called MBC every1 ran a program called "star's secrets" which showed photos and footage of keun suk, including photos of him when he was in primary school and when he was in new zealand

here was the preview

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=anjel...%A6%BF&bbs=

since it's a cable channel that not alot of ppl have, i havent been able to see any vids uploaded yet

Keun suk is also appearing on another cable channel show tonight (korean time) @ 12am

there were articles about it yesterday

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...1112&ext=na

It's a show called "Star Magazine 2009 - Christmas party special" and will be broadcasted on a cable channel called On Media

On this show, keun suk appears with Ivy, Mblaq, Cha ye run and ho ran~

the article doesnt say much about keun suk will be doing on the show but just says that he will be displaying some glamorous party clothing/costumes

and MERRY XMAS TO ALL

ps i will try to translate the msg sometime today

Thanks Cecilia for sharing the video and for translating the article. I will wait patiently for it. Have a wonderful Christmas and awesome New Year!! Thanks again.

MErry Xmas every one!! JGS Xmast carol for you all

Dunno u have heard it or not ^^

http://s907.photobucket.com/albums/ac279/t...JoonwooJung.flv

Or

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100...103092303050696

Ps: Dear JGS~~We want u too for Xmast!!

tamaharuchan posted it in th YB thread, so im gg to post it here (:

hope u dun mind >.<

Guest miniejungle

today, i became santa,

throw baits for the eels to eat~~~

fishing!

thanks for the translation, this is so sweet!!! Sukkie is really sweet to his fans, no wonder why he's getting more and more popular!

hmpf

the chinese translations of jgs' msgs are never 100% correct because they dont know korean colloquial slang

they totally miss the funniest points of his msgs

*faint*

cecilia, please translate!!! :) we're so blessed to have you in this thread!

everybody, happy holidays!!!! :lol:

Guest newlili

Merry Xmas and happy holidays to all !!!

One thing I want to say: Many Eels love Jang Geun Suk because of his talent and his personality, not because of his pretty face . We love him because of his strong ambition, strong determination, and not affraid of challenges.

Geun Suk sometimes plays as a role model for eels and many eels are inspried by him :wub:

x_mas.gif

@JKSdc

sorry but i can't help it but to say i think momo role is more suitable for jgs as i have the 1st ep of jversion n i find that role s very cute n weird too n he talks nonstop so i think jgs really suited this role As he s cute and very good in speaking n he s fast in reacting to things whereas i think khj is quite slow in reacting to things and he s s quite expressionless so i dont understand y he was chosen in the 1st place as he can go for prince type role but definitely not this type of role unlesss his acting skill has improved and as gd As jgs. if not i really dont understand y jgs s nt chosen for this role as it is a very challenging role in deed to be a dog to comfort that lonely woman,.

some how if jgs gets this role i would like to see him pair with kim sun ah as she has strong attitude and look cute with young guys and she seem to be very good in handling young guys. so it will be good to see them act tgr as both have great acting skills but one thg is just that kim sun ah n jgs age gab is very huge over 10 years. so i dont think they ll put them tgr ba.. but what a pity

Merry Xmas and happy holidays to all !!!

One thing I want to say: Many Eels love Jang Geun Suk because of his talent and his personality, not because of his pretty face . We love him because of his strong ambition, strong determination, and not affraid of challenges.

Geun Suk sometimes plays as a role model for eels and many eels are inspried by him :wub:

/quote

i cant agree with you more, i can say that i m not so particulAr about his look if i am some1 who goes for look i ll have liked lmh n khj but none of them i like and to be frank my taste is very different as last time i like ken chu from f4 rather than the other pretty guys, as at that time i really think he s gd in acting than other even he is not so handsm but now no more i thk he didnt improve at all so i give up on him. and another is yoon kye sang he s nt so good looking but i like his passion in acting like jgs so untill now i still like him but not as crazy as i m to jgs.

i can say thAt he has inspired me to work hard in anythg i do n nvr give up esp i m disabled so i need to extra hard in doing anythg so when ever i think that some1 is workg hard like me i feel tt i can go on no matter what

Msg on official site

translated by Cecilia

Title: Merry Christmas~

I'm Keun Suk

Today is Christmas cri....hehehe

I met up with hyungs from school which I havent done for a long time and talking with them, I realised that 'Christmas' starts with 'Cri' (in Korean, the first 2 syllables for 'christmas' is written exactly the same way as 'cri')

I laughed til my stomach hurted for 30 minutes. Christmas cri cri

It seems that today it isnt going to snow...heukheuk (sobbing sound)

How is everyone planning to spend today?

It seems that Suk is going watch a Christmas movie like Love, Actually or Home Alone and write letters with family and decorate a tree^^

Of course that's a lie cri... uhahaha

I'm going to go out tody and cri cri cri kekeke

Even thought I've been spending the end of he year concentrating only on preparing for the fanmeeting

for a day like this, I'm also going to rest without thinking about anything cri cri ^^

Everyone have a warm christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Today I'm going to become Santa and provide a hot topic for everyone

Eels, come and bite on the bait~~

(the word he uses here is "떡밥" which has a double meaning... it means a 'hot topic' in terms of korean internet colloquial language but in the literal sense of the word, it means a type of bait. So his first sentence can also read as "I'm becoming Santa and throwing out the bait to everyone")

Fishing cri!

Bye cri^^

----------------------------------

he sounds REALLY REALLY cute in this msg

so childish lol

Guest somuchinluv01

Msg on official site

translated by Cecilia

Title: Merry Christmas~

I'm Keun Suk

Today is Christmas cri....hehehe

I met up with hyungs from school which I havent done for a long time and talking with them, I realised that 'Christmas' starts with 'Cri' (in Korean, the first 2 syllables for 'christmas' is written exactly the same way as 'cri')

I laughed til my stomach hurted for 30 minutes. Christmas cri cri

It seems that today it isnt going to snow...heukheuk (sobbing sound)

How is everyone planning to spend today?

It seems that Suk is going watch a Christmas movie like Love, Actually or Home Alone and write letters with family and decorate a tree^^

Of course that's a lie cri... uhahaha

I'm going to go out tody and cri cri cri kekeke

Even thought I've been spending the end of he year concentrating only on preparing for the fanmeeting

for a day like this, I'm also going to rest without thinking about anything cri cri ^^

Everyone have a warm christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Today I'm going to become Santa and provide a hot topic for everyone

Eels, come and bite on the bait~~

(the word he uses here is "떡밥" which has a double meaning... it means a 'hot topic' in terms of korean internet colloquial language but in the literal sense of the word, it means a type of bait. So his first sentence can also read as "I'm becoming Santa and throwing out the bait to everyone")

Fishing cri!

Bye cri^^

----------------------------------

he sounds REALLY REALLY cute in this msg

so childish lol

OMG!hahahahaha thank u so much cecilia ur awesome!

lol i laughed out loud when i read ur translation! u right we missed the funny part with the chinese translation!hahahahaa omg! meri cri cri to all! hahahahah lmao!

he really made us laugh and and at the sometime giggles with his msg!hahahahahahaha!

i cant help to smile! oh miss him! cant wait for their performance!

Guest letscolortheworld

@cecilia thanks for the translation. you're awesome smile.gif merry christmas cecilia. :)sorry but whats the meaning of cri?

about jks' perm im okey with it. i cant wait for the anjell performance smile.gif

btw. merry Christmas everyone :))

Guest shamien7

LOL cri~stmast! Hahah. i never thought that before! kekeke

He sounded so jolly! huhu...good for you Sukie! Have fun but dont waste yourself XP~

Merry cri cri~ everyone! ^o^

Guest jaimejgs

@Cecilia: thanks for the translation. Lol Sukie is so adorable and hilarious. His messages are so cute! I couldn't stop laughing as I read this. Huh, just one thing to love this guy. Hahaha Merry Cri cri, everyone!!!

Thanks for translating sukkie's msg, cecilia. Merry xmas to you too. And thank you for such a wonderful xmas gift :D

His message is so cute. And totally in character with his personality :D I was grinning from ear to ear reading it. He really digs the cri cri things and made it his own :P.

Can't wait to watch sbs award. Hope he will win something :D

He's such a cutie!

Merri Cri Cri Christmas to you too Geun Suk oppa!

And all the wonderful Soompiers = )

Thanks Cecilia for the message translation. JGS sure sounds cheerful and uplifting.