Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

201001010048271001_1.jpg

[뉴스엔 이미혜 기자]

배우 장근석이 2009 SBS 연기대상 10대 스타상과 인기상을 수상했다.

장근석은 12월 31일 오후 9시 55분 서울 등촌동 SBS공개홀에서 장근석, 문근영, 박선영 아나운서의 사회로 진행된 2009 SBS 연기대상에서 '미남이시네요'로 10대 스타상과 인기상을 수상했다.

장근석은 “‘미남이시네요’ 시나리오를 1월에 처음 받고, 8월에 촬영 들어가는 8개월동안 제작사도 바뀌고 우여곡절이 많았습니다”며 “너무 하고 싶어서 8개월간 묵묵히 기다렸습니다. 약속을 지켜주셔서 감사드립니다”고 말했다.

연이여 인기상을 수상한 장근석은 “상을 받는 걸 알려주시던데 진짜 안 알려주시네요. 당혹스럽고 너무 죄송하지만 다시 한번 감사드립니다. 100원의 유료 이용료가 있는데도 봐주셔서 감사합니다. 아버지 어머니 감사드립니다”고 얼떨떨한 소감을 밝혔다.

장근석은 천재적인 음악성을 지닌 아이돌 그룹 A.N.Jell(에이엔젤)의 리더 까칠 냉(冷)미남 황태경 역을 100% 완벽하게 소화해냈다. 장근석은 지독한 이기주의자에서 고미남(박신혜 분)를 만나면서 조금씩 어른이 되가는 모습을 통해 진정한 배우로 다시 한번 거듭났다.

한편 연기대상에서 장근석 박신혜 이홍기 정용화가 '미남이시네요' 인기 아이돌그룹 '에이엔젤'로 라이브 무대를 연출했다. 또 '드림'과 '스타일'에서 연기자 데뷔 신고식을 치른 가수 손담비와 배우 이용우가 커플댄스를 선보였고, '그대 웃어요' 이민정, '찬란한 유산' 이승기가 노래 실력을 뽐냈다.

cr. newsen

can someone pls translate this?

its sth abt th awards he won i tink,

thanks in advance! ^^

Guest antinh85

OMG He looks so hot...today.!!!!! SO much better than the outfit he wore yesterday at MBC awards.

They should have won best couple too..!!!!!!!I love his white suit....GO JGS>>>> I love the performance. It was short but i love all their outfits.

Guest NewlyConvert

THANKS for the youtube links - SOOO HAPPY for him

i can't help but smiling watching his speech - feel like a big sister feeling so proud of his brother!!

wish him all the best in his career and love life (is he dating anyone, btw)

happy new year to everyone!

i just wanted to take a moment and say...

THANK YOU JANG GEUN SUK for keeping your "eccentric" ;) wardrobe in check for the SBS awards...he looked AMAZING!!! and his hair...WOW WOW WOW LOVED IT!!!!!!!

Guest crazy_guava

Hello,

We have a short notice for the fans overseas.

We made the 2010 Jans keun Suk calendar.

Please look at the sample below and place an order for the calendar.

1. Items and prices

1) desk calendar 15000 won

2) wall calendar 20000 won

3) desk+wall calendar 30000 won

+ Shipment charge are extra

2. How to purchase the calendar

We will post with the details needed for your purchase on the freeboard of this website, Please read it carefully and write according to the format in a secret comment.

(It will automatically be a secret comment if you reply to the post.)

Fans overseas can place an order in advance.

When we figure out the price according to the weight and countries, you can make the payment accordingly.

Available languages are English and Chinese Madarin.

3. Order date

From 12 pm Thursday December 31 2009

To 4 pm Friday January 8 2010

4. Shipment period

We will send the package according to the order of

the comment and payment.

We will start the shipment on January 11 2010.

5. Payment

Bank: Korea Exchange Bank

Headoffice address: 181, 2-Ka, Eulji-Ro, Chung-Ku, Seoul, Korea

Branch address :SEOCHONAM BRANCH

1443-15, CEOCHONAM BRANCH, Ceocho-dong, Ceocho-gu, Seoul, Korea

Code(SWIFT BIC) : KOEXKRSE

Account name : Tree J Co.Ltd

Account number: 630-006990-774

We hope many fans will enjoy the new year with the beautiful 2010 Jangkeunsul calendar.

Happy New Year!

Sorry for edit ya...

I already register at the website but i havent pay the 20,000won to the fanclub, so do i still consider is the fanclub member?

cause i wanna get the calendar...TT TT what should i do??

@crazy_guava

I think you can still order the calendar even if you're not a full member. I ordered one also. :D

Couldn't help myself when I saw it, lolz... but now a bit worried about the wire transfer fee... :P why couldn't they use paypal or credit card... <_< oh well...

It seems it's a different calendar from the one sold at Japan fan meeting? I think I saw some pictures I haven't seen before...

Guest crazy_guava

@crazy_guava

I think you can still order the calendar even if you're not a full member. I ordered one also. :D

Couldn't help myself when I saw it, lolz... but now a bit worried about the wire transfer fee... :P why couldn't they use paypal or credit card... <_< oh well...

It seems it's a different calendar from the one sold at Japan fan meeting? I think I saw some pictures I haven't seen before...

Shiro401, I just reply a comment on the page to order it...but im not sure it will sucess or not...

cause it said "의견 달기 에 성공하 였십니다"...and in the notice they said it will automatically hidden our comment?i am so worried about that i coundn't order the calendar...I want to get his japan calendar!!! It's about 5000 yen ++ ,im trying my best to get that...maybe asking my aunty to get for me...

Guest matsuo_max

Good morning and Happy New Year 2010 everyone...im really happy that Geun Suk Oppa won 2 awards at SBS...thanks everyone coz appreciate Geun Suk Oppa and support him very much...Congrats congrats congrats Oppa....U're the best...

~ Geun Suk Oppa, Aja-Aja-Hwaiting ^_^ Saranghaeyo Geun Suk Oppa ~

Geun Suk Oppa n A.N.Jell juz perform 1 song...i hope they can perform more than 1 song....so sad....:'(..

Guest grenae07

I loved Jang Geun Suk since the Do Re Mi days :D

and he made me love him more with his character in YB,

he performed it jjang! he was so good! LOL. and his voice! :D

i second, loved the reaction when they didnt win the couple award :D

Guest clairebearz

Does anyone have a direct download link to JGS hosting the Melon Awards? Thanks in advance and happy new year to all....

When I watched the SBS awards and saw Hong Ki, I started jumping up and down!!!! I missed all of them so much and ever since You're Beautiful ended, Hong Ki was the only one I have seen much of after and I know its because he's got a packed schedule with touring. It made me so happy seeing all of them together once again! I must say all of them were simply gorgeous, but I've got to say Jang Geun Suk was looking extra fine! He finally found a style since ending You're Beautiful that I don't have to convince myself, eh, that's ok.... PSH looks simply beautiful! I don't know about everyone else, but I prefer her with her short hair. JYH, wow, I've got to say in the drama I was mostly concentrated on JGS but this guy is great! and Hong Ki, JEREMY!!!!, how I missed seeing him, you can't help but be happy when you see him! I loved the white glasses on him!

Anyways, if anyone can provide me a megaupload link to download the recent melon awards, I would greatly appreciate it! OOOOH if anyone has links also to any of their after drama interviews or show appearances, too!!!

Thanks everyone! I'm super excited to get my DVD set in a few months!

Guest anniemar12

CONGRATULATIONS JGS WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! I LIKE YOUR HAIR AND YOUR STYLE SO HANDSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!